The Other Flock
This is the story of a different flock than you know. It's the story of the other flock. REBOOTING! ALL WELCOME!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 3
ItsYaBoi- Star

Judas

"I better follow you...."

4/13/2013 #61
Luckycharm1799
Willow " Totally... Fine.. With me," I say noticing another mind in the area. In my house. " Ellie?" I asked my eyes brimmed with tears. She must not know it's our, my house.
4/13/2013 #62
Lady Cocoa

Ellie

"Ellie?" a voice asked. That voice sounded so familiar.. But it couldn't be... Willow?

I sat up, wide-eyed and alert. There she was, exactly as I remembered. Maybe a bit thinner, a bit more worn out, but the same.

"So you live here now?" I asked, eyeing the mutants behind her.

I will be gone for a couple of hours.

4/13/2013 #63
Luckycharm1799
Willow " it's the same house Ellie I never moved," I chuckle but my eyes are still water. I try to be strong but Ellie is my weak point. " So how has life treated you," I ask making my voice hard and cold trying to hide my pain.
4/13/2013 #64
Lady Cocoa

"Not very well," I replied. Willow frowned. She tried to look all tough and emotionless, but I could see she was hurt by me just being here.

"I was driven out of my cave yesterday. It was infested with snakes. I flew out here. Must've forgotten that you live here... I'll go now," I finished. I began to walk towards to door, my head held low.

4/13/2013 #65
Luckycharm1799
" Wwwait Ellie," I say grabbing her hand. "please don't leave again," I say looking up my eyes now brimmed with tears.
4/13/2013 #66
Lady Cocoa

Ellie

"But..." I looked up at Willow. Her eyes were brimming with tears. I remembered how much I had hurt her last time I had decided to leave.

I nodded. "Okay. But next time something freaky pops up..." My eyes wandered the too-familiar house. "I'm gone."

4/13/2013 #67
Luckycharm1799
Willow "Then you might freak out when you see Judas but he isn't that bad," I say hopefully. I just got Ellie back and I didn't want her to go but Judas he needs to be around people, he needs to be in a flock.
4/13/2013 #68
ItsYaBoi- Star

Judas

I wait patiently outside, not wanting to intterupt their reuion.

4/13/2013 #69
Lady Cocoa

Ellie

I hesitated a bit when I saw tufts of fur coming out of whom I supposed to be Judas's head, but he seemed alright. As long as there were no snail-human hybrids I would be fine.

However, feeling a bit shy, I half-his my body behind Willow's tall form. I gave a small little wave instead of a "Hi." After all, he was so much taller and older... it made me nervous.

4/13/2013 #70
ItsYaBoi- Star

Judas

I smile and wave back, my ears twitching and my tail swishing.

4/13/2013 #71
Lady Cocoa

Ellie

I was startled when the tail came out, but not terribly. After all, I had a tail as well, but more feathery. "I'm Ellie," I said, sticking out my hand and coming out from behind Willow. I straightened my back to make me seem taller.

4/13/2013 #72
ItsYaBoi- Star

Judas

"I'm Judas." I smile and shake her hand.

4/13/2013 #73
emsaduem

How come you are acting everyone?

4/13/2013 #74
Lady Cocoa

I'll be gone for a few hours. I suggest a time skip to where everyone meets each other, just so people don't get writer's block. Bye for now!

4/13/2013 #75
emsaduem

Let us go to RP 2

4/13/2013 #76
Lady Cocoa

Agreed.

4/13/2013 #77
« Prev Page 1 .. 3
Forum Moderators: Luckycharm1799
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member