The Other Flock
This is the story of a different flock than you know. It's the story of the other flock. REBOOTING! ALL WELCOME!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Luckycharm1799
Begin
4/13/2013 #1
Lady Cocoa

Oh, how should I start? I'm just going to say that Ellie is with Willow at the moment.

Ellie

"Willow!" I called out. She spun around, her fists clenched. I winced. Once Willow saw it was me, she smiled and relaxed her tensed posistion.

"What is it, Ellie?" she asked. I shuffled me feet and stared at the ground.

"Well..."

What does Willow want? That is up to you to decide!

4/13/2013 #2
Lady Cocoa

Sorry, I meant what does Ellie want.

4/13/2013 #3
Lady Cocoa

Also, I volunteer as being the youngest (and sadly, as Emsaduem suggested, possible kidnapped and tortured first). This is because I was writing as a young person already, so I think it would be fitting.

4/13/2013 #4
ItsYaBoi- Star

Judas

I yawn and wake up, nestled snuggly under a pile of bats deep within my cave. I carefully slip out from under the bats and flex my wings to get the cramps out.

4/13/2013 #5
Lady Cocoa

Ellie

"I want to prank Judas," I mumbled. Willow thought for a moment before agreeing.

"Sure, why not? It'll be fun, espicially after he dumped that bucket of water on my head." Willow smiled and grabbed some whipped cream from the fridge. "Let's go," she whispered.

We walked over to the dark, moldy cave where Judas insisted on sleeping and tiptoed in. I held two bottles of whipped cream at the ready; Willow held one. Shooing away a bat, we crept over to the corner where Judas slept. It was tie.

I hope none of you mind about the whipped cream.

4/13/2013 #6
ItsYaBoi- Star

Judas

I glared at the two with my glowing green eyes. "No."

(( His eyes are glow in the dark btw :3 ))

4/13/2013 #7
Lady Cocoa

Nobody's P.O.V.

"AHHHHH!!!!" Ellie screamed in what was possible the most high pitched sound you could imagine. Judas winced and covered his senseitive bat ears.

Jokingly, Willow turned on Ellie and said, "See, I told you not to do that to Judas!" She turned to face the boy. "I'm so sorry. I told her not to prank you, but she wouldn't listen."

"Then why are you holding a whipped cream bottle?" Ellie shot back. Ellie kicked Willow in the shin, stuck her toungue out at at Judas, and ran out of the cave. Willow looked down at her shin, saw that it was bleeding, and sighed.

"Kids these days," she muttered.

4/13/2013 #8
ItsYaBoi- Star

(( Please don't God-mod Judas. Like where you said ' Judas winced and covered his senseitive bat ears ' Yea, don't do that, Thanks :3 ))

Judas

I sighed and checked on the bats, making sure none of them had a busted eardrum.

4/13/2013 #9
Lady Cocoa

ELLIE (sort of)

Ellie sat under a tree, reading the second book of the Harry Potter series. I wish I could go to Hogwarts, she thought. It was a heck of a lot better than this life.

She smacked an ant as it ran up her leg, not even taking her eyes off the book. Blue-streaked black hair fell in front of her face, but she pushed that aside too. Once Ellie began to read a book, it would take a hurricane to tear her away. She literally could not stop reading until she finished the book.

So here she was, about an hour after the failed prank, halfway through the book.

Sorry Starflame, I didn't mean to offend you. Also, I will be gone in five minutes. Probably won't be able to update for another couple of hours. And what is God-mod?

4/13/2013 #10
ItsYaBoi- Star

(( God modding is where you have someone elses charrie do something without their permission. For example, If I said -Ellie was walking beside me when a wolf suddenly jumped out and attacked her- That would be me God-modding your charrie cause you didn't give me permission to have Ellie walk beside Judas and get mahuled by a wolf, understand?))

Judas

I head out of my cave towards the nearby river for a quick bath.

4/13/2013 #11
Lady Cocoa

Being attacked by a wolf is not a good thing...

Sorry, won't be back for a few hours.

4/13/2013 #12
Luckycharm1799
Willow starts to walk back to the house to tend to her bleeding knee. " Ugh Ellie, why must you hurt me so," she said in a kidding voice. " I guess trying to prank Judas wasn't the best idea, but it was fun to watch," I say with a chuckle.
4/13/2013 #13
Luckycharm1799
( I also agree with Starflame please do not god-mod Willow, it confuses me a lot)
4/13/2013 #14
ItsYaBoi- Star

Judas

I strip and jump into the river, washing the dirt and crud off me.

4/13/2013 #15
Luckycharm1799
Willow I hear a splash and decide to check it out. The first thing I see is Judas in the lake. I walk toward him about to talk to
4/13/2013 #16
ItsYaBoi- Star

Judas

My ears twitch and I turn my head to see Willow. "Hey." I smile at her, scrubbing a bar of soap across my arm. Good thing the water is waist deep......

4/13/2013 #17
Luckycharm1799
(Ah didn't finish it) ..talk to him but as I walks towards the lakes I step on something. His CLOTHES. I panic starting to back up, blushing and not paying attention I step on a stick. With a loud snap she stops in place. Poop.
4/13/2013 #18
Luckycharm1799
Willow "Hi, I'm sorry I didn't mean to intrude," my cheeks turning a crimson shade and looking anywhere but him.
4/13/2013 #19
ItsYaBoi- Star

Judas

"Don't worry bout it, I don't really care." I have no shame.

4/13/2013 . Edited 4/13/2013 #20
Luckycharm1799
Willow " Huh no shame... Are you sure," I say grabbing his boxers and holding them up high. " Or are you just trying to impress me," I say with a grin.
4/13/2013 #21
ItsYaBoi- Star

Judas

"I'm saying that it doesn't bother me if people see me naked." I scrub the soap across my other arm.

4/13/2013 . Edited 4/13/2013 #22
Luckycharm1799
(( Hi!))
4/13/2013 #23
ItsYaBoi- Star

((] I edited that last reply :3 ))

4/13/2013 #24
Lady Cocoa

I apologize to anyone I god-modded. I am new to role-playing and didn't realize what that was... Sorry again.

Ellie

I finished the book, commiting it to memory, and stood up. Stretching my back, I touched my toes and let my wings loose. Black feathers with blue steaks unfolded and spread themselves halfway, eager to fly.

Maybe I shouldn't have kicked Willow in the shin, I thought. That was pretty childish of me. Deciding to apologize to Willow the next time I saw her, I took a flying leap and took a soar over the deep green forest.

4/13/2013 #25
Luckycharm1799
(( okay I see now my phone is so slow)) Willow " That's cool I guess, anyway I better get a band-aid on my knee," I say putting down Judas's boxers and started walking towards the house.
4/13/2013 #26
Lady Cocoa

Ellie

I raised an eyebrow when I saw that Judas was taking a bath in a pond again, but I paid no mind. I'd seen weirder things. Like snail-human hybrids. Yuck.

Tilting my tail feathers to the side, I began to make my way back towards the house.

I just want to know... Emsaduem though I should be kidnapped becasue I'm seven and therefore the youngest. Does anybody agree or disagree? Say yay or nay.

4/13/2013 #27
ItsYaBoi- Star

Judas

After I finish I put my clothes back on and decide to head back to the house.

4/13/2013 #28
Lady Cocoa

Starflame? Lucky Charm? Yay or Nay?

4/13/2013 #29
ItsYaBoi- Star

(( I don't care, whatever you decide, after all it's your charrie. :3))

4/13/2013 . Edited 4/13/2013 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Luckycharm1799
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member