The Other Flock
This is the story of a different flock than you know. It's the story of the other flock. REBOOTING! ALL WELCOME!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »
ItsYaBoi- Star

Judas

I yelp as pain fills my body. My eys rapidly flash from puple to green to yellow then back to purple again and I crash to the grond hard.

Jace

"Oh shut up, all I care about right now is getting these damn thorns out."

4/16/2013 #301
Luckycharm1799
Willow "Judas!!!!," I say diving down after him hearing his heavy thud on the ground I start to cry. I bend down to him and shake him not minding the blood that's getting on my hands. Hope "Oh did little guard boy get hurt," I say in a babying voice. That guy is SO annoying, why can't I just escape or die. It's just that simple! I roll my eyes at the idiot.
4/16/2013 #302
ItsYaBoi- Star

Rooker

"How bout a thank you, I just saved your sorry asses."

Jace

"Yup." I smile, still picking out thorns. "He sure did."

4/16/2013 #303
Emeraldvj

Athena

As the scientist left the room to tend to the many injuries I gave him, another guy walked into the room. The strange thing was, he wasn't a whitecoat or an eraser. The only things that really stood out were the facts that he had blue eyes and was shirtless. I was prepared to kick him like there's no tomorrow, but instead, he picked up a pair of tweezers and started removing thorns from his body.

4/16/2013 #304
Luckycharm1799
Willow "I want Judas not YOU, but thanks," I mumble the last part. Pulling myself away from Rooker. Hope "And you agree, of course! Why must you be a pain in my ass?," I ask the smiling boy.
4/16/2013 #305
Lady Cocoa

Ellie

I continued to breathe heavily after the psycho was gone. Thank goodness that cactus was there!

4/16/2013 #306
ItsYaBoi- Star

Rooker

"Well hello to you too." I cough up some black metallic blood.

Jace

I wink at Hope. "Cause your so cute." Then I turn to the girl with the brown and white wings. "Hi, i'm Jace." I smile, my tail swishing happily.

4/16/2013 #307
Lady Cocoa

Hey, Winny. Up for a quick game of chess?

4/16/2013 #308
Lady Cocoa

Wha? Who's Hope? Did I miss something?

4/16/2013 #309
Luckycharm1799
Willow "Hello Rooker," I say melodramatically. Hope "Dmn boy," I mumble under my breath. He was cute in a way but totally evil. Another thing I don't like boys who lock me up in a DOG CAGE.
4/16/2013 #310
Luckycharm1799
( Hope is my new character she's in the OC creation look her up if ya wanna know more :D)
4/16/2013 #311
Emeraldvj

Athena

I glared up at Jace, not sure if he was pretending to be decent, or if he was just acting. Whatever it was, it's not like giving my name would enable him to stalk me.

"Athena," I said cautiously, part of me waiting for him to strike.

4/16/2013 #312
Lady Cocoa

I'M SO CONFUSED! HOW DID WILLOW GET IN A CAGE?! NOBODY SAID ANYTHING WHEN JACE SAID SHUT UP! CAN I HAVE A PARROT? DID I MISS SOMETHING?! AND WHY AM I YELLING?!

4/16/2013 #313
ItsYaBoi- Star

Rooker

I sit up and nearly puke. "Damnit Judas, did ya have to soak your self in blood, thats disgusting!!"

Jace

I laugh and continue picking out thorns. "Athena, thats a nice name."

4/16/2013 #314
Lady Cocoa

I THINK I JUST WANT TO GET MY POINT THROUGH AMD SOMEONE TO ANSWER MY QUESTIONS!

4/16/2013 #315
Emeraldvj

I don't know, why are you yelling?

4/16/2013 #316
Lady Cocoa

I DON'T KNOW!

4/16/2013 #317
Luckycharm1799
WILLOW ISN'T IN A CAGE, HOPE IS, I DON'T KNOW ABOUT JACE AND THE LAST ONE, YOU CAN SAVE THE PARROT FROM THE SCHOOL, NOW WHY AM I YELLING?
4/16/2013 #318
ItsYaBoi- Star

(( My reply is above the yelling :3 ))

4/16/2013 #319
Emeraldvj

CAN WE ALL PLEASE STOP YELLING?! NOW I'M YELLING! APPARENTLY, YELLING SEEMS TO BE CONTAGIOUS!

4/16/2013 #320
Luckycharm1799
Willow "Judas didn't do that IT did," I say angrily. "And aren't you the one who loves killing mutants. Like me," I spat at him. Hope I listened to Jace tease Athena. He was a totally and completely evil toying with an 11 year old.
4/16/2013 #321
Luckycharm1799
IT IS! I CAN'T STOP!
4/16/2013 #322
ItsYaBoi- Star

Rooker

"Yea, I like to kill, to know that I have power over someone's life. But I don't tourture them, eat them alive or roll around in their blood laughing. I always give them proper burial and say a prayer for them."

Jace

I sit down next to Hope's cage. "Aww Hopie don't look so upset, you know I don't hurt anyone unless they give me orders to."

4/16/2013 #323
emsaduem

WHAT IS GOING ON??????? WHERE ARE WE, WHO IS JACE, WHY AM I YELLING, AND WHAT IS THE CACTI??????????

4/16/2013 #324
Emeraldvj

Athena

Sorry I didn't mention Hope earlier, I didn't see the parts where it said Hope.

I looked at the other girl beside me, it seemed that she was a lot like me in personality. The way she was taunting Jace made me want to taunt him, but I was so caught up in my own thoughts that I nearly heard the conversation.

"It appears that you felt so bored, that you were willing to stoop low enough to talk to two little birdies." I sneered at Jace, anger rising in my voice. Everyone in the school treated us like filth. Sometimes, taunting made me really angry, which caused me to go crazy, which caused someone to inject some chemical into me. It was the everlasting cycle of pain. I wasn't afraid of being tortured, but just like the next guy over, it's not something I want for my birthday next year!

4/16/2013 . Edited 4/16/2013 #325
Luckycharm1799
Willow "So you would have gave me a proper burial, hey why aren't you attacking me now," I ask Rooker now interested. Hope I reach through my cage and aim for pretty boys neck. "I didn't even think you would remember my name," I spat.
4/16/2013 #326
ItsYaBoi- Star

Jace

"Of course I remember, how could I forget someone as cute as you?" I take her hand and gently push it back into the cage, then look at Athena. "This little bat happens to enjoy the company of birds."

Rooker

"Hmm maybe cause i'm bleeding internally and can hardly move." I cough up more black blood.

4/16/2013 #327
Emeraldvj

Athena

I laughed at Hope's comment. I was having so much fun with this new game."I'm so touched with all the angst or whatever here, but don't you think you should get back to chasing your tail with the rest of your pack? Oh wait, that's right, you can't because you're not a puppy. What a shame." I remarked, faking sympathy. With any luck, he would get enraged and leave us alone before the whitecoats get rid of him for attacking the "subjects".

4/16/2013 #328
Luckycharm1799
Hope "Whatever you never enjoyed our company before," I say naturally pissed. Agreeing with the girl next to me, I liked her attitude, I wonder if she'd join my rebellion. Willow "So if I helped you would you attack me later," I ask not knowing what to do.
4/16/2013 #329
ItsYaBoi- Star

Jace

"Your right, I don't fit in anywhere, not even with other mutants. There are birds and dogs, but only one little lonely bat." A black tear slip down my cheek without me noticing.

Rooker

"Maybe...." I mummble.

4/16/2013 #330
« Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Luckycharm1799
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member