The Other Flock
This is the story of a different flock than you know. It's the story of the other flock. REBOOTING! ALL WELCOME!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »
Lady Cocoa

And you, Luck Charm?

4/13/2013 #31
emsaduem

The twins aren't here yet.

Konner

We raced across the forest, hoping for any refuge as the Erasers barked behind us. Winny was already falling behind. In the panic, we tried to morph, but couldn't. We tried to take to the air, but a bullet hand grazed Winny's sea blue wings. My breath was ragged and hoarse as I called back to Winny. "I think I see a pond! Go there and stay under the surface!" She looked sadly at me, trying to indicate she wasn't leaving me, but as a branch grazed her injured wing, she winced and nodded. Winny didn't talk much. To be honest, most people consider her mute. Only I have heard her utter a word.

4/13/2013 #32
ItsYaBoi- Star

Judas

My ears twitch and I hear someone being chased by erasers. I dart towards them .

4/13/2013 #33
emsaduem

Winny

I jump into the lake silently, the water barely rippling. With the cool liquid touching my skin, I was able to transform. My blue nymph skin blended with the water and my torqoise hair swirled around me. Bubbles escaped from my mouth, but my lungs were full of air. I saw Konner stop and face the mutts. His light, playful eyes turned a dark red and his hair flashed red and blonde. Flames licked his fingers, waiting for the command to burn.

Konner

The Erasers slowed down startled by my fire. A few backed off, while others ran. I opened my wings, the feathers aflame. I probably looked like the devil.

4/13/2013 #34
Luckycharm1799
I have my knee band aid upped. I relax till I hear the minds of erasers. " Ellie erasers at the edge of the forest," I tell her via mind. I use my super speed and run to the forest. Sharpening my claws and teeth, ready to fight.
4/13/2013 #35
ItsYaBoi- Star

Judas

As I was running I felt a sharp pain in my head. "NononoNO." But I could feel my eyes burn as they changed from green to bright yellow.

Rooker ((He is now in control))

I laugh. "Man, Its been a while since I got to have a litthe fun." I run towards the sounds and pounce on a nearby eraser, sinking my fangs into his neck and pulling my head back to litteraly rip his throat out.

4/13/2013 #36
Luckycharm1799
" Oh no Rooker," I whisper to myself. I just focus on killing the erasers digging my claws deep into one.
4/13/2013 #37
emsaduem

Konner

I let loose my fire, the smell of burning flesh overpowered me, but I fought back. Erasers squeeled and ran, while other dived for the lake. The Lake! Winny heard me via twin mind reading and had created a giant whirl pool in the center of the lake. Sadly, considering the fact we just escaped from the School, the whirl pool weakened, and my fire went out. Winny shot out of te lake, landing next me, huddling close. "Whatcha gonna do now, mutant?" the Erasers taunted as they cornered us.

4/13/2013 #38
emsaduem

Konner

I see a figure behind the Erasers, picking the remaining army of one by one. I didn't like the look of him.

4/13/2013 #39
ItsYaBoi- Star

Rooker

I notice a group of erasers cornering someone. I launch myself at the group of mutts, slashing and biting till they were dead.

4/13/2013 #40
emsaduem

Konner

The figure killed everything. His mouth was dripping blood and he was leaning over us, his eyes hungery. Winny cowered near me, her face digging into my chest. I stroked her still torquoise hair. It usually stayed that way for a few days after a morph.

The figure looked around age, but had the scars of a fighter.

4/13/2013 #41
Luckycharm1799
I see Judas attack the group of erasers near a boy. " you there boy back up he'll kill you too if you don't run," I yell at him while stabbing two erasers in the heart with my claws.
4/13/2013 #42
emsaduem

Konner

I stared at the beautiful girl, killing the final Erasers. Her (what color hair) hair was choppily cut and hung around her shoulders. I almost forgot her warning, before the boy's hand gripped my throat. He was met with searing hot pain as I forced fire onto his hand. (I gotta go. Take a pause? Go to RP 1 and maybe do that? I'll be gone for about an hour. Sorry!)

4/13/2013 #43
ItsYaBoi- Star

(( Please don't God-Mod Judas/Rooker. It is annoying and confusing.))

Rooker

I laugh at The boy's attempt to burn me. I send my own black flame down my arm to circle around his neck.

4/13/2013 #44
Luckycharm1799
Willow " Rooker, hey look over here idiot! I'm more defenseless than he is look at me," I say and I take of me hoodie revealing my adorable panther eyes and trying to make my eyes look big and defenseless.
4/13/2013 #45
Lady Cocoa

"Ellie!" Judas called. "Erasers!" I cam running as soon as I heard that too-familiar call. Or, rather, flying. When I arrived at the battle seen, I saw not Judas, but Rooker. I could tell instantly by his yellow eyes. Willow was there, too, along with a demonic king boy, a girl was in a pond, and a bunch of injured Erasers.

You are welcome to God-mod me as long as you keep me n character and alive.

4/13/2013 #46
ItsYaBoi- Star

Rooker

"Tch! Do you really think I chose my prey based on how weak they are? I chose them based on how much the y intrest me."

4/13/2013 #47
Luckycharm1799
Willow " Way to boost my self esteem, god," I say approaching him claws out. " put the boy down Rooker," I say in my bravest voice.
4/13/2013 #48
ItsYaBoi- Star

Rooker

I glare at her. "Or what? Is the kitty gonna scratch me?"

4/13/2013 #49
Luckycharm1799
Willow I smirk. " This was just to distract you," I say laughing . I lift him into the air away from the boy," I guess you didn't see this coming, did you bat boy," I say.
4/13/2013 #50
emsaduem

Winny

He may hav not really hurt my brother, but he was gonna get it. While he was talking with the panther girl ( I don't trust any of them), I unleash a tidal wave, forcing them down, and quenching his dark flame. Of course, Konner was next to me, dry and shocked.

4/13/2013 #51
ItsYaBoi- Star

Rooker

"Nice try." I grin as black fire swirls around my body. "It takes more than water sweetie."

4/13/2013 . Edited 4/13/2013 #52
emsaduem

(ehmm. the tidal wave?)

4/13/2013 #53
Luckycharm1799
" Do it, I believe you are a cold blood killer," I say spreading my wings and flying up to his height. " but I'm not scared of you that's why I decided to let you be in my flock, I like Judas but you are just annoying," I spat at Rooker.
4/13/2013 #54
ItsYaBoi- Star

(( To which had no effect on Rooker's fire. However if he got to COLD...*Hint hint))

4/13/2013 #55
emsaduem

He may hav not really hurt my brother, but he was gonna get it. While he was talking with the panther girl ( I don't trust any of them), I unleash aice cold tidal wave, forcing them down, and quenching his dark flame. Of course, Konner was next to me, dry and shocked.

4/13/2013 #56
ItsYaBoi- Star

Rooker

I yelp as the ice cold water hit me. A pain filled my head and I felt my eyes turn back to green.

Judas (( Back in control))

I whimper and shiver uncontroalbly. "W-w-why is it s-so c-c-cold?" I ask, my teeth chattering.

4/13/2013 #57
emsaduem

Konner

I nod at Winny, and we bolt. These kids were mutants like us, ut let's just say we're not into trusting random strangers.

4/13/2013 #58
Luckycharm1799
Willow " Ugh I'm not sure whether to thank you or yell at you," I say my drenched brown and aqua hair covering my face." Judas are you alright," I ask since he is also drenched.
4/13/2013 #59
Luckycharm1799
" hey wait we just saved you, well we all kind of saved each other but wait," I yell hoping they'll stop.
4/13/2013 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Luckycharm1799
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member