Maximum Ride Froum rpg
The place where you can play as a MR chara cter or your very own unique one. Accepting new people :)
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
BringMeTheHorizon13

This is the first RP thing. If this forum ever gets popular, then I hope no one is ignored on her and stuff. Keep things PG blah blah :)

4/4/2013 #1
BringMeTheHorizon13
First official post :P
4/6/2013 #2
WingedThief13

second officail post

4/8/2013 #3
WingedThief13

:P ha ha ha

4/8/2013 #4
BringMeTheHorizon13
Haha
4/8/2013 #5
BringMeTheHorizon13
Anyone on to rp? I'm bored...
4/8/2013 #6
yokie13
Hi:)
4/10/2013 #7
BringMeTheHorizon13
Hey
4/10/2013 #8
ItsYaBoi- Star

(( lets start this thing :D ))

4/12/2013 #9
BringMeTheHorizon13
(Alright :))
4/12/2013 #10
ItsYaBoi- Star

(( You want me to start it or you? Oh and I'll be leaving in a few minutes and won't be on to rp tonight.))

4/12/2013 #11
BringMeTheHorizon13
(you can start and its ok)
4/12/2013 #12
ItsYaBoi- Star

Jace

I yawn and crack open my eyes to see the sun setting from the mouth of the cave. Unfurling my huge wings I fly down from where I had been roosting. Jade would be awake soon so I headed outside towards the nearby river to catch her a fish or two.

4/12/2013 #13
BringMeTheHorizon13
Max: Im flying over a river when I spot a boy with black wings heading over to the waters edge. Huh, I haven't seen any other mutants out this far before. Better go check it out. I tuck in my wings and go spiraling downwards at 200mph before snapping out my wings again to land cleanly on my feet roughly 10 feet from the boy.
4/12/2013 #14
ItsYaBoi- Star

Jace

My ears twitch and I spin around, snarling and baring my fangs. My tail cracks like a whip and I unfurl my wings to their full 26ft wingspan. "Who the heck are you?" I growl at the girl.

4/12/2013 #15
BringMeTheHorizon13
Max: I tuck in my wings and put my hands out, palms up to show I'm not a threat. "My names Max. I just saw you and was curious. I havent seen many of us in this area." I answered with a small smile.
4/12/2013 #16
ItsYaBoi- Star

Jace

I glare for a few more moments, sizing her up incase she was lying and was a threat, then I fold my wings back up. "I'm Jace." I introduce, My ears swiveling and twitching, constantly listening to my surroundings.

4/12/2013 #17
BringMeTheHorizon13
Max: I slowly put my hands down at my sides. "Nice to meet you." I scan my eyes over Jace and take in his appearance. Poor kid, he's been screwed up majorly. I cock my head to the side, trying to search for a reason to explain his hostile attitude, ignoring the obvious. He must have someone with him. A girlfriend maybe? He acted just how I do in Mama Bear mode. "Is anyone else with you?" I asked curiously.
4/12/2013 #18
ItsYaBoi- Star

Jace

"Whats it to you birdie?" I growl. That question made me uncomfortable on all sorts of levels. My ears prick up as I hear clusmy footsteps heading this way from behind me.

Jade

I walk up to Jacy, rubbing the sleep from my eyes. "Jacy, why was yous growling?" I ask before I see a strange girl infront of him. I yelp and hide behind him.

4/12/2013 #19
BringMeTheHorizon13
Max: Irritation flashes in my face but my expressions softens when I spot the little girl. She looks to be 4 or 5, so pretty young. I take a couple steps forward, eyeing Jace carefully. I squat down and peek over at the little one hiding behind him. "Hi sweetie, I'm Max. What's your name?" I smile at her kindly and flashes of when Angel was around her age go through my head.
4/12/2013 #20
ItsYaBoi- Star

Jade

I whimper and tears bead up in my eyes. I pull Jacy's wing down infront of me to hide from this stranger.

Jace

I growl a soft warning at Max. "Back up, Jade is scared to death of people she doesn't know."

4/12/2013 #21
BringMeTheHorizon13
Max: I nod in understanding and back up. "Do you have any safe place to stay or anything?" I ask, concerned about the two kids infront of me. What can I say, I have a soft spot for fellow mutants.
4/12/2013 #22
ItsYaBoi- Star

Jace

"Yea, we have a cave not far from here." I tell her as Jade peek out from behind my wing.

4/12/2013 #23
Luckycharm1799
Cassidy I spiral and dive like a maniac. I have nothing to lose and I'm bored. Bad combination for me.
4/12/2013 #24
BringMeTheHorizon13
Max: I nod. "Food? Warmth? Protection of any kind? Have you ran into any Erasers?" I question. Wanting to make sure the little girl is took good care of. I debate whether I should offer for them to come back home with me. Jace would probley say no and Fang would probley chew me out but I'd risk it.
4/12/2013 #25
ItsYaBoi- Star

Jace

"My food runs around on two legs and Jade eats fish from the river. It gets cold though, and the only protection we have is me. So far no puppys."

(( I'll play fang _ if thats ok ))

4/12/2013 . Edited 4/12/2013 #26
BringMeTheHorizon13
Max-Cassidy: I'm flying through the air, letting the wind blow through my hair and ruffle my feathers. I sigh in contentment. This was my favorite thing about flying, the peace.
4/12/2013 #27
BringMeTheHorizon13
Max: I bite my lip before asking, "would you like tO come back with me? My flock and I live a couple miles from here in a house. There's plenty of room for you two to stay..." she looks down, chuckling to herself at how creeperish she sounded. "I mean if you want. It's just she's so little and your young too. It's difficult to take care of yourself and a little one at the same time out here..."
4/12/2013 #28
Luckycharm1799
Cassidy Is that a bird? No it is too big I think as I notice a large flying object coming towards me. Should I turn around or... REMEMBER CASSIDY NOTHING TO LOSE! So I keep flying what's the worst that can happen, I think to myself.
4/12/2013 #29
BringMeTheHorizon13
Max-Cassidy: I look up and see a girl flying. I start heading towards her cautiously.
4/12/2013 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: BringMeTheHorizon13
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member