Maximum Ride Froum rpg
The place where you can play as a MR chara cter or your very own unique one. Accepting new people :)
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »
BringMeTheHorizon13
Max: "I'm Max." I set gently down on the pillow and curl up. I push Fang out of my thoughts and close my eyes. "I'm going to go to sleep now...I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow. Goodnight Rayvin." I whisper.
4/14/2013 #301
ItsYaBoi- Star

Rayvin

"Ok, night night." I curl up on the pillow beside her and go to sleep.

4/14/2013 . Edited 4/14/2013 #302
BringMeTheHorizon13
Max: I fall asleep quickly but during the middle of the night I start dreaming about my baby with Jacd and the school has her. They take her from me and come at her with needles and scalpels. "No. No. Please don't." I beg in my sleep before they kill her. Right infront of me. I try to move but I can't. Pain goes through me and I wake up screaming bloody murder. I jolt up right in bed and try to catch my breath.
4/14/2013 #303
Luckycharm1799
Cassidy I smile. "Are you going to wait up for Jace or are you going to sleep now?" I ask jade as I yawn. I'm tired so I don't see how she isn't.
4/14/2013 #304
ItsYaBoi- Star

Jade

"Imm go to bed I guess." I say and jump into my comfy bed.

Fang

I hear Max scream and frantically squirm and wiggle, tryinh to get free.

Iggy

I stumble out of bed and charge Into Fang's room. "MAX! Are you ok?"

4/14/2013 #305
Luckycharm1799
Cassidy "Ok sweetie, good night," I say and once I leave the room I hear Max scream. I rush through her door," Max are you okay?" I ask.
4/14/2013 #306
BringMeTheHorizon13
Max: a small wail escapes my lips. "T-they k-kill her.m-my baby. T-they killed her. My beautiful baby...." I choke out before I break down into sobs.
4/14/2013 #307
ItsYaBoi- Star

Iggy

I sigh and sit down next to Max and hug her. "It's ok, It was just a dream, Angel is fine."

4/14/2013 #308
Luckycharm1799
Cassidy I rush to Max's side and give her a hug. "It's okay Max it was just a nightmare, I get ones like those all the time," I say pulling back from the hug. I really had had that dream before, where I had a baby and the school captured her and killed her. It was horrible, I refused to sleep for a week.
4/14/2013 #309
BringMeTheHorizon13
Max: I bury my face in his shoulder and don't bother correcting him. "your going to hate me later." I whisper into his shirt once I calm down.
4/14/2013 #310
BringMeTheHorizon13
Max: "you all are going to hate me." I say. I hear Cassidy and it brings a small sme to my lips that she cares.
4/14/2013 #311
Luckycharm1799
Cassidy "Max I could never ever hate you okay? You took me in when you just met me and gave me a home and family," I say smiling at her.
4/14/2013 #312
ItsYaBoi- Star

Iggy

"Nonsense, your my sister Max, No matter what I can't hate you."

4/14/2013 #313
BringMeTheHorizon13
Max: I laugh bitterly. "Maybe not you Cass, but Iggy will. Everybody else will. I'm gunna do the one thing I swore I was never going to do. The one thing the other's parents did." I detatch myself from Iggy and open Fangs window before leaping out of it. I snap out my wings and fly until I forget everything.
4/14/2013 #314
Luckycharm1799
Cassidy I listen to what Max says before she flies away. I turn to Iggy,"She doesn't mean what I think she does, does she?" I ask Iggy worried.
4/14/2013 #315
ItsYaBoi- Star

Iggy

I punch the wall, leaving a large hole. "Dammit Max!! What the Hell!!!" I yell

Jace

I'm sitting in a tree far out in the forest, enjoying to night.

4/14/2013 #316
Luckycharm1799
Cassidy I'm don't hate Max just sad she couldn't do THAT with HIM. I feel my heart break and I bet if Fang knew his would too.
4/14/2013 #317
BringMeTheHorizon13
Max: I fly right over Jace, and don't notice him. I land in a tree and sit on a branch with my back against the trunk. I ignore the bitter bite of the cold against my bare legs and arms. I'll have to go back soon and fully explain everything to them. Though, I don't think it will matter... I wonder if my mom can butter up Jeb and get the antidote from him??
4/14/2013 #318
ItsYaBoi- Star

Jace

I fly up and land beside Max. "Your gonna freeze to death."

4/14/2013 #319
BringMeTheHorizon13
Max: I shrug, not worried about that right now. I stare blankly ahead. "our baby, she was so beautiful. She had my brown eyes and your smile. She was so tiny too, like a doll...."I say, my voice growing bitter. "There's got to be another way around this. There has to be."
4/14/2013 #320
ItsYaBoi- Star

Jace

I sigh and sit down on the branch. "The only other way I can think of is too storm the school, but if we do that they may destroy the cure before we can get to it...."

4/14/2013 #321
BringMeTheHorizon13
Max: I turn to him. "What if we had someone on the side get it? My mom is vet and my "dad" is Jeb. She could go along with him then steal the antidote right under his nose."
4/14/2013 #322
Luckycharm1799
Cassidy I check in on Jade and go into my room. I change into pajamas and climb into my bed. I fall asleep shutting down my mind, I didn't want to think anymore.
4/14/2013 #323
ItsYaBoi- Star

Jace"

That could work, but are you sure Jeb has access to the antidote?"

4/14/2013 #324
BringMeTheHorizon13
Max: "I'm sure he could get it." I shrug. "will Fang be ok today or is it two days straight?"
4/14/2013 #325
ItsYaBoi- Star

Jace

I cringe slightly. "Two days straight of nothing but lust and pain."

4/14/2013 #326
BringMeTheHorizon13
Max: "will it stop if I uh...let him?" I ask quietly.
4/14/2013 #327
ItsYaBoi- Star

Jace

"It'll stop him for about an hour I so" I tell her, my ears pressed back against my head.

4/14/2013 #328
BringMeTheHorizon13
Max: I nod. "If it helps him....." I swallow hard. It will take away his pain. It will take away his pain. "I'm going to go back. In the morning, wake everybody up and tell them what's going on. Then take the credit card and go to Disney Land or something. Just away from here for a couple hours."
4/14/2013 #329
ItsYaBoi- Star

Jace

"So every week for the rest of your lives you gonna spend two days strainght having sex with him every other hour?"

4/14/2013 #330
« Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: BringMeTheHorizon13
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member