Maximum Ride Froum rpg
The place where you can play as a MR chara cter or your very own unique one. Accepting new people :)
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »
ItsYaBoi- Star

Jace

"The warmth and protection would be nice....Jade, what do you think?"

Jade

"Can lily come?" I ask, clingig to the stuffed dragon in my arms.

4/12/2013 #31
BringMeTheHorizon13
Max: I smile warmly. "Of course honey." (Sure if you want! That'd be cool. :) will it be an regular character of yours or just a fill in until somebody asks for him?)
4/12/2013 #32
ItsYaBoi- Star

Jade

"Okays then."

Jace

I smile. "well we gotta go back to the cave and get a few things first, your welcome to come with." I tell Max. I take Jade's hand and head back towards the cave.

(( Fang will be a regular charrie of mine, but I can take on more temporary charries if you need me to.))

4/12/2013 #33
BringMeTheHorizon13
I follow them back to their cave silently and keep my sences open incase of danger. Hopefully once these two settle in, they'll let my mom take a look at them to make sure they're healthy. (okay cool! Fang is officially yours :))
4/12/2013 #34
ItsYaBoi- Star

Jace

I say goodbye to all the bats on the ceiling and pack my money, trinkets, and my pants into one back-pack and all Jade's stuff in another. "Here" I toss Jade's bag to Max. "I can't carry both of our bags AND Jade."

4/12/2013 #35
Luckycharm1799
Cassidy I approach the girl with confidence. " Hello," I say with happily.
4/12/2013 #36
ItsYaBoi- Star

(( I gtg bye))

4/12/2013 #37
BringMeTheHorizon13

Max:

I catch the bag easily and nod. Once Jace and Jade look ready, I walk out of the cave. I turn towards Jace, "Just follow my lead. It wont be too far. Forewarning you though, I have an 8 year old, an 11 year old, and 2 other 17 year olds along with a talking dog. 2 of my family members being pyros. You don't need to worry about any of them hurting you, or anything. Fang may give you a hard time because, he's...well Fang." I told him, as if that thing about Fang explained him perfectly.

4/12/2013 #38
BringMeTheHorizon13

(Alright bye!)

4/12/2013 #39
BringMeTheHorizon13

Max-Cassidy:

"Hey." I say with a smile, thankfully getting good vibes from the girl.

4/12/2013 #40
Luckycharm1799
Cassidy I smile at the girl she seems nice enough. " My name is Cassidy, what's yours?" I ask nicely.
4/12/2013 #41
BringMeTheHorizon13

Max

"My names Max. Its nice to meet you" I look around and see no one in the skies, figuring Cassidy is alone. She only looks roughly 15 at the most, and shouldn't be alone with the threat of Erasers still around. I guess taking in one more stray wouldn't hurt...Gah who am I kidding? Fang is going to kill me.

4/12/2013 #42
Luckycharm1799
Cassidy I like this girl, she's nice. I wonder if she's alone too? " Well you going somewhere specifically?," I ask trying to make conversation.
4/12/2013 #43
BringMeTheHorizon13

"Oh I was about ready to head home. My flock was driving me crazy. You'll welcome to come back with me." I offered. Cassidy looked like she needed some TLC. I wonder how long shes been alone?

4/12/2013 #44
Luckycharm1799
Cassidy " A flock,what's that?," I ask curiously.
4/12/2013 #45
BringMeTheHorizon13

Max:

Its my "family". The 5 other kids that grew up in The School with me. We escaped together and stuck together for survival. Since we're all bird kids it just seemed right to call them my Flock." I shrug.

4/12/2013 #46
Luckycharm1799
Cassidy "Sounds like fun, I'll come with you, I'm always up for an adventure," I say bouncing with excitement.
4/12/2013 #47
BringMeTheHorizon13

Max:

I smiles. "Great, follow me." I say, as I take off flying.

4/12/2013 #48
Luckycharm1799
Cassidy "Ok" I reply as I take off after her.
4/12/2013 #49
BringMeTheHorizon13

Max:

I glance behind me every couple minutes to make sure shes following until we com in view of my house. I land cleanly on the fresh cut yard and wait for Cassidy. The house is a large mini mansion that is nestled tightly in the forest and has a bunch of windows to provide openness. In the back was a barn and a pasture full of horses and other livestock. (Its kind of like Annes house)

4/12/2013 #50
Luckycharm1799
Cassidy I land a minute or two behind Max. "Wow," I say. We land in front of a miniature mansion, with a stable, and like everything I could imagine. I just stand there with my mouth gaping open.
4/12/2013 #51
BringMeTheHorizon13

I smile, "Yeah, its home. The kids aren't here right now, but you'll meet them later. I can guarantee you will get along great with Nudge." I told her as I started walking up the path to the house. "Its your home too now if you want it to be.."

4/12/2013 #52
ItsYaBoi- Star

Jace

I land beside the two girls and set Jade down. Nice house, wonder if they have bats in the attic?

Jade

"Wow, yours house is huge!"

4/13/2013 #53
BringMeTheHorizon13
Max I smile at Jade. "Yeah it's pretty big. Maybe later I can take you out back and show you our animals." I stare at the front door and heave a heavy sigh at the trouble Fang is going to give me for this and start walking up the porch steps.
4/13/2013 #54
ItsYaBoi- Star

Jace

As we follow Max I catch the scent of two female humans. My ears flatten against my head and my tail swishes. Its the humans fault we ended up as freaks so why is Max letting them stay with her.

Jade

I hug my stuffed dragon. Jace looks upset.....

Fang

I here several footsetps approaching the door. Oh God, what has Max done this time.

4/13/2013 #55
BringMeTheHorizon13
Max I open the door and look back at Jace to see him looking quite upset. I frown, "Jace?" I glance at Jade and take a step to her to grab her just in case Jace lashes out but think better of it, he wouldn't do anything to hurt her.
4/13/2013 #56
ItsYaBoi- Star

Jace

I just shake my head. I don't wanna talk bout it.

Fang

I turn to see who all walked in. Max, some other girl, a four year old, and some bat guy who looks very ticked off......wait...why is bat boy shirtless?

4/13/2013 #57
BringMeTheHorizon13
Max: I nod and decide to ask him again later. I see Fang walk up and take a deep breath. "Fang, this is Jace and Jade. I found them a couple miles away living in a cave." I tell him, carefully watching his expression.
4/13/2013 #58
ItsYaBoi- Star

Jace

I size the bird boy up incase he is any danger to Jade.

Jade

I hide behind Jace, scared of this new guy.

Fang

My eyes slightly narrow. She decided to just take them in? What if they are working for the school?

4/13/2013 #59
BringMeTheHorizon13
Max: I sigh at Fangs expression and give him, a "we'll talk later" look. I look at Jace, "he won't hurt her, I promise." I walk over to Fang and take one of his hands in mine, giving it a small squeeze, silently reassuring him i know what I'm doing.
4/13/2013 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: BringMeTheHorizon13
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member