Maximum Ride Froum rpg
The place where you can play as a MR chara cter or your very own unique one. Accepting new people :)
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »
ItsYaBoi- Star

Fang

I squeeze her hand in return and sigh. I guess I have to trust her on this.

Jace

I nod and squat down to look Jade in the eyes. "It's ok Jay, No one in this house will hurt you, and if they try to just scream and I rip their head off, Ok?"

Jade

I rub the tears from my eyes and hug him, comforted by the fact that Jacy will protect me.

4/13/2013 #61
BringMeTheHorizon13
Max: I smile softly at Fang and whisper a small "thank you". I bite my lip from grinning at how easily he caved. Looks like Big ol' Meanie Fang has become a softie. I squeeze his hand once more before letting go and walking over to Jace. "Follow me and I'll show you your rooms" I tell him.
4/13/2013 #62
ItsYaBoi- Star

Jace

I pick Jade up and carry one backpack on my back and my tail wrapped around the other back pack, dragging it along behind me as I follow Max.

4/13/2013 #63
BringMeTheHorizon13
Max: I lead them up the stairs and down the hall to two of the extra rooms. "once you guys are settled, you can come down and eat. I'm making brunch." or should I say, microwaving the brunch Iggy made us for this morning. I'm really gunna have to learn to cook.
4/13/2013 #64
ItsYaBoi- Star

Jade

"I don't wanna be in a diffrent rooms than Jacy."

Jace

"Well that settles that." I head into the bigger room and set Jade on the bed. "Hey Max? Could you help Jade unpack her stuffed animals?" I ask as I start putting my many pairs of pants and Jade's many outfits in the dresser.

4/13/2013 #65
BringMeTheHorizon13
Max: I nod, figuring that's what would happen. "of course." I walk up to the little girl and help her unpack her stuffed animals oohing and awing and a couple. "You have some pretty cool animals Jade. I think Lily is the cutest." I tell her smiling.
4/13/2013 #66
ItsYaBoi- Star

Jade

"Thankies yous. Jace says she is a Blues eyes white dragon from a cartoon."

Jace

I start unpacking my money, jewlrey, and trinkets. By unpacking I mean I just piled them all up in a corner. The pile was large enough for a tiger to curl up and sleep on.

4/13/2013 #67
BringMeTheHorizon13
Max: "you know, Angel has some old stuffed animals she doesn't play with anymore and I'm sure she wouldn't mind giving them to you" I say, glancing at Jaces pile with a raised eyebrow. Dang, wonder how he came to get all that...
4/13/2013 #68
ItsYaBoi- Star

Jade

"Really? she won't mind?"

Jace

:3 I love all my shiney trinkets and jewlrey.

4/13/2013 #69
BringMeTheHorizon13
Max: I shake my head. "I don't think so sweetie. She's grown out of most of them. Why don't we go get you somethin to eat then maybe I can go show you some of them?" I suggest. I smile at little at Jace and roll my eyes.
4/13/2013 #70
ItsYaBoi- Star

Jace

"Fine by me. Jade I'm gonna go get a bite to eat, stay with Max, she will make sure nothing happens to you." I open the window and take of into the sky. It was almost dark, perfect hunting time.

Jade

I nod and grab onto one of Max's belt loops.

Fang

The internet crashed on me, so I decided to just sit on the couch and watch some anime show called Fairy Tail.

4/13/2013 #71
BringMeTheHorizon13
Max: I smile down at Jade and take her small hand in mine gently and go down stairs to the kitchen. "Are you hungry for anything particular honey?" I ask, looking down at her.
4/13/2013 #72
ItsYaBoi- Star

Fang

"Yea! A sandwitch would be great, I'm starving!" I call to Max, fully aware she hadn't been talking to me. Somtimes it's just fun to get on her nerves.

Jade

I giggle.

4/13/2013 #73
BringMeTheHorizon13
Max: I growl lowly, he can come make his own god ranged sandwhich. Jerk. "You'll get a sandwhich alright, a knuckle sandwhich." I mutter under my breath. He'll pay for that comment later. I let go of Jades hand and open the fridge. "Alright little one, since Iggy has banned me from making anything that needs to be cooked or heated up, I'm only allowed to make sandwiches. We got PB and J or ham or turkey." I radlle off.
4/13/2013 #74
ItsYaBoi- Star

Fang

I smirk.

Jade

"Whats ham?"

4/13/2013 #75
BringMeTheHorizon13
Max: "a really yummy sandwhich meat." I tell her.
4/13/2013 #76
ItsYaBoi- Star

Jade

"Then can I has a ham sandwitch pwease?"

4/13/2013 #77
BringMeTheHorizon13

Max: "of course princess." I make her a sandwhich and set her at the table after I cut it up and put it on a plate. "I'm gunna go watch tv in the living room ok? When your done you can come in there. Just yell if you need anything, I won't be far." I point to the room that is right off the kitchen.

4/13/2013 . Edited 4/13/2013 #78
ItsYaBoi- Star

Jade

"Ok." I nod and start eatng my sandwitch.

Jace

I smile as I head back towards the house, covered from head to tail in blood. Wait till Jade sees the Blue eyes white dragon blanket I found her. :3

4/13/2013 #79
BringMeTheHorizon13
Max: I kiss her head and walk into the living room, already noticing how attached I am to Jade. I plop down next to Fang and lay my head on his shoulder.
4/13/2013 #80
ItsYaBoi- Star

(( And now a whole lotta crap is bout to hit the fan lol. Oh and sorry the last post took so long, I had to bottle feed a baby bunny.))

Fang

I smile an lay my arm across her shoulders.

Jace

I walk through the front door. "Jade, I got you something." I call.

Jade

I abandon my half eaten sandwitch and run to Jacy. The fact that he was soaked in blood didn't bother me, I was use to it. "what?" I ask excitedly. He reache into his bag, which he always takes hunting so that he can carry trinkets and stuff back in, and pulls out a blanket that has blue eyes white dragons on it. "OHMIGOSH! I loves it!!Thankies thankies." I set the blanket down and hug him.

4/13/2013 #81
BringMeTheHorizon13
(awwww cute lol.) Max: I heard Jace walk in so I brush my lips across Fangs cheek lightly and get up. I walk to the front area and keep in a scream at Jace's appearance. I rush over to him and put my hands on his shoulders, ignoring the blood. "Jesus what happened Jace?" I demand,, looking him over checking for injurys.
4/13/2013 #82
ItsYaBoi- Star

Jade

I lose intrest and carry my new blanket back to the kitchien and continue eating.

Fang

I run after Max. Bat boy is covered in blood!? WHAT THE HECK??

Jace

I smirk, a slightly dangerous glint in my neon green eyes. "I told you I was going to get something to eat."

4/13/2013 #83
BringMeTheHorizon13
Max: I drop my arms and a dark look passes over features. "And what exactly do you eat Jace?" I question with a hard voice. I take a step back, putting distance between us so I dont end up strangling him.
4/13/2013 #84
ItsYaBoi- Star

Jace

"I told you eariler, My food runs around on two legs." I grin, revealing my blood stained fangs and teeth. A tiny peice of bone was stuck between my two front teeth.

Fang.

He eats people? As in humans? My stomach turns flips and I can taste the bile at the back of my mouth. What kind of monster has Max invited into our home?

4/13/2013 #85
BringMeTheHorizon13
Max: I wipe my face of emotions and point up stairs. "Go get cleaned up. NOW." I command in a loud, threatning like voice. I feel my breakfast threaten to make a reappearance but push it down. Jesus Christ what the hell. What the hell did The School do to him?
4/13/2013 #86
ItsYaBoi- Star

Jace

I laugh sadistically and give a mock salute. "Yes ma'm, momma hen." I chuckle and head upstairs, my tail swishing behind me.

Fang

I shoot a death glare at Max.

4/13/2013 #87
BringMeTheHorizon13

Max: I close my eyes tightly. "Don't effing start with me Fang.." I warn him, hoping my almost curse word gives him a hint that I know I messed up. I swallow hard and look down at my bloodied hands. I choke back down the contents Of my stomach again and feel my body start to shake. Oh god what about Jade? I can't let him take her. What about the people he eats? What about my family? Mom and Ella... My thoughts swirl and I dOnt realize I'm having a panic attack. All mighty Max doesn't panic. Never.

4/13/2013 . Edited 4/13/2013 #88
ItsYaBoi- Star

Fang

I walk up to Max and hug her. "Max, calm down before you start to hyperventilate."

Jade

After I finish my sandwitch, I go back to the living room. "Huh? where did Jacy go?" I ask, hugging my new blanket.

4/13/2013 #89
BringMeTheHorizon13
Max: I stand there stiffly in his embrace and shake against him. "Oh god what have I done? I-I thought I thought I was helping. She can't go back with him Fang. She doesn't need to be exposed to that. What am I going to do??" I colasp against him trying to breathe. He has to leave. No. I'll fix this. No he needs to leave, he's a threat to your mom and Ella. Shut up voice. I thought that this was part of leading the mutants? I can't just abandon him just because he's a psychopath. Kill him, my oh so not appreciated voice suggested simply.
4/13/2013 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: BringMeTheHorizon13
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member