Maximum Ride Froum rpg
The place where you can play as a MR chara cter or your very own unique one. Accepting new people :)
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »
ItsYaBoi- Star

Fang

"I honestly don't know Max." I tell her, hugging her closely.

Jade

I go upstairs and lay down on my bed.

4/13/2013 #91
BringMeTheHorizon13
Max I collect myself and kiss Fang lightly. "thanks for uh that. I don't know what came over me, I guess I just kind of freaked." I say looking down. God since when an I such a ball baby? Your not, only when the people you care about are in DANGER. Shut up voice. I couldn't ignore the unsettled feeling at my voices words nor could I ignore the strong need to fix Jace.
4/13/2013 #92
ItsYaBoi- Star

Fang

I smile at her. "Everyone is allowed to have emotional breakdowns, even the great Maximum."

Jace

I step out of the shower and wrap a towel around my waist. After that I head back down stairs and fix myself a glass of water.

4/13/2013 #93
BringMeTheHorizon13
Max: I nod and stay silent for a moment. I begin to fudgit not beliving the words that our about to come out of my mouth. "Will you sleep with me tonight?" the question comes out in a jumbled mess of words as my lips stumble over them. I can protect myself, but Fang just has that feel of safeness about him. "more or less until I get this figured out?" I add quietly.
4/13/2013 #94
ItsYaBoi- Star

Fang

"I..umm err..." I stutter, a dark blush creeping over my cheeks. "I..umm..yea, s-sure.."

Jace

I hear their conversation from the kitchen and laugh.

4/13/2013 #95
BringMeTheHorizon13
Max: I force back a laugh. Fang. Blushing. Hell must have freezed over. "Not like that...Like sleeping..." I trailed off awkwardly, fighting off my own blush. Stupid heart. Stupid love. An idea suddenly sparked up. I grinned up at Fang seductively and stretched up to whisper in his ear. "Or we can not sleep and do other things..." I suggested, trying my hardest not to burst out laughing. Pay back for earlier Fangers.
4/13/2013 #96
ItsYaBoi- Star

Fang

The blush deepens to a dark red. "I um......." I feel something trickling down my upper lip. I touch it then look at the blood on my fingers. Max gave me a nose bleed. Not cool. AT ALL.

4/13/2013 #97
BringMeTheHorizon13
Max I step back and frown. Nose bleed? I shake my head and mumble "sorry" before briskly walking into the kitchen silently cursing at myself for being so stupid. I glance at Jace but ignore him and wash my hands.
4/13/2013 #98
ItsYaBoi- Star

Fang

That woman will be the death of me. I chuckle quietly and search for tissue paper.

Jace

"So, Max is afraid of the big bad bat?" I ask, taking a sip of water.

4/13/2013 #99
Luckycharm1799
Cassidy I look around at the house it's so big. " Hey Max where's my room again," I ask. That bat boy covered in blood didn't bother me but I liked his little sister. The Fang guy was okay but she still hadn't met the others yet.
4/13/2013 #100
BringMeTheHorizon13
Max: I think for a moment. "no. I've encountered worse." I answer quietly and honestly. Erasers are worse than he is. The white coats are worse than he is. Hell I've been through worse. "You can't be killing innocent people Jace. That's not right...."
4/13/2013 #101
ItsYaBoi- Star

Jace

"Says the girl with the choice." I take another sip of water.

4/13/2013 #102
BringMeTheHorizon13
Max-Cassidly: "upstairs honey, right next to Nudges room. It will be on the right side of her door. And you can't miss her room. There's a big white paper that has "NUDGES ROOM." on it in florensent pick marker." I answer.
4/13/2013 #103
BringMeTheHorizon13
Max I let his words sink in. I'm going to regret this later. "Then only kill criminals. murderers. there's plenty out there. Hell abusive husbands for all I care. Just not innocents. And not my mom or sister. You stay away from them." I warn him coldly.
4/13/2013 #104
ItsYaBoi- Star

Jace

"Geez woman, what do you think i do? run around killing babies? I have always only killed bad people."

4/13/2013 #105
BringMeTheHorizon13
Max: "Good. Than I won't have to worry about covering up your shocking and abrupt death from Jade." I say before walking out of the kitchen and up to my room. I close the door and sit on my bed, buring my face in my hands. I hope I've done the right thing...
4/13/2013 #106
ItsYaBoi- Star

Jace

I laugh. Her kill me? HA! I highly doubt that.

Fang

I stand infront of Max's door woth my black blanket. I knock.

4/13/2013 #107
Luckycharm1799
Cassidy " Thanks," I skip with glee to my room . I plop on the bed. " it's been a while since I've had a bed." I start to daydream away with my thoughts.
4/13/2013 #108
BringMeTheHorizon13
Max I compose myself and shuffle across the room. I open the door to see Fang standing there. I cover up my emotions and raise an eyebrow at him. "Yes?"
4/13/2013 #109
ItsYaBoi- Star

Fang

I scoot past her and lay my blanket across the left side of her bed.

Jace

So what to do now....

4/13/2013 #110
BringMeTheHorizon13
Max-Cassidly: I smile. She was going to be a good addition to our little family.
4/13/2013 #111
BringMeTheHorizon13
Max I close the door and sigh. I climb on to my bed and hold my arms out for him to cOne. It was a little childish but hey, I'm new with this while relationship thing. I didn't know how to act or what to say. But then again, all I had to do was be me. Somehow though, I sometimes just couldn't manage that around him. He made me too self conscious and aware. Ahh the wonders of being a teenager.
4/13/2013 #112
ItsYaBoi- Star

Fang

I smile and crawl into bed, cuddling up with Max.

(( Time skip to morning?))

4/13/2013 #113
BringMeTheHorizon13
Max I relax into him and just let him take up the space in my mind. (Sure!)
4/13/2013 #114
ItsYaBoi- Star

Jace

I yawn as I see the sun start to come up. "Well, time for bed." I head up towards mine and Jades room.

Fang

*Snore*

4/13/2013 #115
BringMeTheHorizon13
Max My eyes flutter open as the suns light ray stream through my bedroom window. I smile sleepily and look over a Fang who has his arm around my waist still sleeping. I shift in his arms so I'm facing him and gently trace his sleeping features with my finger tip.
4/13/2013 #116
ItsYaBoi- Star

Fang

My eyes flutter open as I feel her finger tracing my face."Hmm?"

4/13/2013 #117
BringMeTheHorizon13
Max I smile gently. "Morning sleepy head." I say quietly. I press my palm again his cheek and rub my thumb along his cheek bone softly, gazing at him lovenly.
4/13/2013 #118
Luckycharm1799
Cassidy I wake at the brink of dawn where I can watch the sunrise while flying. I jump out the wing and let my wings spread. " Ah nothing like a morning flight," I say taking in the fresh air.
4/13/2013 #119
ItsYaBoi- Star

Fang

I gently remove her hand and use a finger the softly push her eyelids shut. "S'too earily." I mummble and pull the blanket over my head.

4/13/2013 #120
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: BringMeTheHorizon13
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member