Cartoon Crossovers Chatroom
Here you can chat about anything you want from what couples you support to what parodies you're planning to do. Come here to join in the discussions.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Flowerstar
Please discuss what songs are best suited for your favourite couples, either official or misc. They can be from cartoons, games, animes, movies and so on. You can also say what songs are suited for a character or characters. I'll start off first: [u]Songs for Count Bleck/Count Blumiere x Tippi/Lady Timpani:[/u] It's All Coming Back To Me Now - Meatloaf feat. Marion Raven I'll Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That) - Meatloaf S.O.S - ABBA [u]Songs for Count Bleck/Count Blumiere:[/u] Change - Sugababes All The Things She Said - TATU Another You - Cascada One More Night - Cascada Can't Stop the Rain - Cascada Wouldn't It Be Good - Cascada [u]Song for Nastasia:[/u] Change - Sugababes [u]Songs for Jake x Rose:[/u] Umbrella - Rihanna feat. Jay-Z. The Rose - Westlife Everytime We Touch (Yanou's Candlelight Mix) - Cascada Everytime We Touch - Cascada Another Chance - Roger Sanchez 2 Become 1 - Spice Girls Love At First Sight - Kylie Minogue [u]Song for Peach and Paper Mario 2 Female Partners:[/u] I'll Stand By You - Girls Aloud [u]Songs for Peach:[/u] I Believe In You - Kylie Minogue Some Girls - Rachel Stevens Fading Like a Flower - Dancing DJs Vs Roxette [u]Songs for Mario x Peach:[/u] Everytime We Touch - Cascada Everytime We Touch (Yanou's Candlelight Mix) - Cascada Truly Madly Deeply (Slow Version) - Cascada Truly Madly Deeply - Cascada Love At First Sight - Kylie Minogue Falling Stars - Sunset Strippers [u]Song for Mario:[/u] Mamma Mia - ABBA [u]Song for Jake:[/u] Kiss from a Rose - Seal [u]Songs for Kirby:[/u] What Planet You On - Bodyrox feat. Luciana Crash Landing - Route 1 and Jenny Frost [u]Song for Vivian:[/u] Touch My Fire - Javine [u]Song for Mario, Peach, Vivian and Flurrie:[/u] 1000 Years (Just Leave Me) - Jupiter Ace feat. Shena Unfortunately, I think there might not be any songs for Bubbles x Boomer, Bubbles, Boomer and Rose. If there are any songs for them, just let me know. I'd say the main song for Count Bleck/Count Blumiere x Tippi/Lady Timpani is It's All Coming Back To Me Now by Meatloaf feat. Marion Raven, the main song for Jake x Rose is Umbrella by Rihanna feat. Jay-Z and Mario x Peach is Everytime We Touch (Yanou's Candlelight Mix) by Cascada. That's my opinion, what are the main songs for your chosen couples?
1/6/2008 #1
dppokegirl23

Songs for:

Dianne (my OC) x Ash Ketchum (TGAI: First arc)

One In A Million

7 Things

Thriller

Dianne x Ash (TGAI: Second arc and upcoming ones)

I Miss You

Kiss The Girl

Butterflies

May (Pokemon) x Hitto Tamaga (Crash B-Daman) (first arc)

100 Years

Brother My Brother (They bicker a lot!)

May x Hitto (second and upcoming arcs, except for I Miss You)

I Miss You

Dreaming of You

Dawn x Konta Tsukino (second, third and upcoming arcs)

Butterflies

Kiss The Girl

And that's just some of the couples I made up!

8/22/2008 #2
Cartoonatic55

Okay, this may sound kinda silly (or more like stupid) seeing how this isn't a crossover couple, but I just wanna say it.

Songs for Wall-E/Eve (Wall-E):

It Only Takes A Moment (from Hello Dolly) It's in the movie, so this one's kinda obvious.

Can't Help Falling in Love (Elvis Presley) What? It fits.

Every Time We Touch (... I forget)

---

Um, that's all I can think of. Sorry. *facepalms w. embarrassment*

1/25/2009 . Edited 1/25/2009 #3
Cartoonatic55

Oooh! I found one that so fits The Penguin (The version Tom Kenny a.k.a. Spongebob's voice actor plays): "The Charmless Man" by Blur.

I found it in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5olas9jMtsI

Yes, I am insanely hooked on this little guy for some reason. XD

Kirby (Kirby series): "Starrider" by Foreigner.

Po Ping (Kung Fu Panda): "Thunderstruck" by ACDC.

Tigress (Kung Fu Panda): "Eye of the Tiger" by Survivor.

1/18/2010 . Edited 7/10/2010 #4
Luna Goddess of the Night

i actually need some help with a few spyro fics, and idk how to start them

2/6/2010 #5
Cartoonatic55

I wish I could help, but I don't know much about Spyro. Sorry...

I found a song that I think would be good for Spongebob to sing: "Put on a Happy Face." It's a song from a play called "Bye Bye Birdie," and the version that I found among my mom's Broadway song cds sounds like something from a Spongebob episode. ^-^

7/22/2010 #6
Dr. Gavel HD

I wonder if yaoi is allowed but not in a large dose

Bill/Dale

can't really think of a song

Bill: My heart will go on

Dale: Don't really know

Mordecai/margaret (This couple has 0 lemons)

Only song I can think of that really fits is can you feel the love tonight

Margaret: Mean

Mordecai: What ever I do (I do it for you

10/23/2011 #7
Forum Moderators: Flowerstar
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member