Grey Wolves Roleplay
grey wolves Role play all main characters included invite only (Unless I have given you permission to invite others ) Have fun !
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Hidden-In-The-Shaddows

Vasile : THE PACK MEETING IS FOR EVERY PERSON TO DISCUSS WHAT THEY THINK COULD BE IMPROVED ON

(THIS CAN BE FOR THE PACK AND ALSO FOR THE RP BUT MAKE SURE RP STUFF IS IN BRACKETS )

10/6/2013 #1
Hidden-In-The-Shaddows

This is where you post your ideas for the forum ..... then I can organise them with ytou and set a timeline instead of never finishing anything

11/11/2013 #2
Korra Ly

Ummm...I was thinking of a way for helping my character Aimi. I was planing on Aimi would be under the wing of Jacque to introduce her into the pack. But thing is every male in the pack wants nothing to do with her. Saying her parents left and she should leave.

11/29/2013 #3
Hidden-In-The-Shaddows

Im in for that although we would need to know why and would the females feel the same because of the bond

11/30/2013 #4
Korra Ly

They hate because her parents left the pack only because they hated the alpha. And they didn't have her grow up like a real werewolf. It would depend on the female they can hate her or not hate her. But most males don't want her around the mateless females. Thinking she might have them leave the pack.

11/30/2013 #5
Hidden-In-The-Shaddows

Okay ill talk to the others since it concerns their characters as well Ill let you know, we can still do her being under jacques wing though,

11/30/2013 #6
Korra Ly

okay sounds good

12/1/2013 #7
Empress Gypsy
A Empress Gypsy

Stop The 'New' Sopa, the Trans-Pacific Partnership

Everyone please! This is very important! We NEED to get this petition signed with 100,000 signatures by April 13! ITS COMING UP! PLEASE! Sign this to stop this thing! This Trans-Pacific Partnership thing has a little detail in it that will make it ILLEGAL to post ANYTHING fanart related, and it'll shut down ALL The fanart sites! PLEASE help stop this from happening! Sign this!petitions.whitehouse.gov/petit… This means no more fanfiction or deviantart! 11m ago #1Report A Empress Gypsy

https:// petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/stop-sopa-policies-trans-pacific- partnership- notice-and-staydown-efforts-and-other-policies. /dXMRvNh8 (Take spaces out)

4/5/2014 #8
Forum Moderators: Hidden-In-The-Shaddows GreyWolf2907, Unknown swag, Just so Sirius
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member