A new life of a hobbit
Create your own hobbit,dwarves,elves,dragons,humans,wizards,and dark lord good luck claim any cannon characters the setting starts when dwarves comes to Bag End to meet Bilbo.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Natalienight
Where Legolas,his family and friends lives.
5/4/2014 #1
Lilith Evy

Tauriel sits in the shadows, wiping her knives with some clear water on a clean cloth. She hears footsteps from not far away, but she knows that it will not approach her. It is very hard to see a figure in the shadow.

5/6/2014 #2
SakuraDragomir
Dimitri is training in the woods with his weapons. He wants to protect his sister from orcs and goblins.
5/6/2014 #3
Lilith Evy

Tauriel stands up. It is unusual that she has spare time for the whole day. She goes out from the gate and wanders alone in the woods.

5/6/2014 #4
Bunny's daughter

Lachiel is with Haldir training the way she used to before she'd found Dimitri.

5/10/2014 #5
SakuraDragomir
Dimitri trains with his swords with his eyes closed using his own techniques.
5/10/2014 #6
Lilith Evy

"It seems we have a small company playing with their skills here." Tauriel appears in front of Dimitri and Lachiel smiling, walking towards them, "Mind if I join? We can have a small tournament." She takes out her daggers and said.

5/10/2014 #7
SakuraDragomir
Dimitri said,"Sure you can join."
5/10/2014 #8
Lilith Evy

"Okay... So, Dimitri, what's it going to be like?" Tauriel waits for the instructions.

5/10/2014 #9
SakuraDragomir
"So we'll have a knife throwing competition." Dimitri said.
5/10/2014 #10
Lilith Evy

"Understood. And for the targets?" Tauriel is ready to start with her daggers holding steadily in her hands.

5/10/2014 #11
SakuraDragomir
"The trees are the targets." Dimitri said. He takes his daggers out.
5/10/2014 #12
Lilith Evy

"Okay. So, Dimitri. Let's get this sorted." Tauriel looks at the trees and be ready to go.

5/10/2014 #13
SakuraDragomir
"okay." Dimitri said. He looks at the trees. He starts to throw his knives at the trees.
5/10/2014 #14
Lilith Evy

Tauriel smiles, "Good skills there. And here comes," She quickly looses her dagger with much strength and it hits right in the middle of the tree. A crack starts to appear on the tree, as the dagger goes through the tree trunk.

5/10/2014 #15
SakuraDragomir
Dimitri smiles back said,"thanks." He sees her skills said."Wow."
5/10/2014 #16
Lilith Evy

Tauriel laughs out loud, "It doesn't require much accuracy, but what's vital is strength and confidence." She runs forward and retrieves Dimitri's and her daggers. She hands the dagger over, "Shall we do it again?"

5/10/2014 #17
SakuraDragomir
Dimitri smiles and takes his daggers back. "Yes we shall do it again."
5/10/2014 #18
Lilith Evy

"On my count," Tauriel rushes back to her position and utters the numbers one by one, "One, Two, Three..."

5/12/2014 #19
Bunny's daughter

Lachiel stood by watching her brother and the other elf. She had to bite her lip to contain her laugh. The other she elf was right. Throwing a knife at a tree didn't require much accuracy.

5/12/2014 #20
SakuraDragomir
Dimitri smiles as he threw his knives on three at the trees one by one.
5/12/2014 #21
Bunny's daughter

"Careful Dimitri, you nearly missed that time...." Lachiel said speaking in Dwarvish instead of Elvish.

5/12/2014 #22
SakuraDragomir
Dimitri said,"I know I can do it again."
5/12/2014 #23
Bunny's daughter

Lachiel nodded and kept an eye on him. He was always doing something to hurt himself....

5/12/2014 #24
Lilith Evy

Tauriel glances at Lachiel who said something that she didn't understood. She turns back and smiled, "So...Anyone going back with me?"

5/12/2014 #25
SakuraDragomir
Dimitri gets his knives back from the trees. He looks at Lachiel smiles said,"Want to try?" He turns to Tauriel said,"I will go back with you. "
5/12/2014 #26
Lilith Evy

Tauriel nods as a reply to Dimitri's words, and then she walks towards Mirkwood palace without hesitation.

5/12/2014 #27
SakuraDragomir
Dimitri smiles softly. He puts his weapons away. He follows her silently.
5/12/2014 #28
Lilith Evy

Tauriel turns back facing Dimitri, "I have noticed that Lachiel isn't quite happy recently. Is everything okay with her?" She asks with a concerned voice.

5/12/2014 #29
SakuraDragomir
Dimitri said to Tauriel,"she's sad about being alone.she has been alone not knowing I was alive."
5/12/2014 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Natalienight Raurenkili, MollyPevensie, SakuraDragomir, Lilith Evy, Bunny's daughter
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member