We're Not All That Bad!
This is actually an English speaking forum, just so you're aware. Most people consider Malistaire and Cyrus Drake to be the worst characters in the game. However, they can also be seen as two of the best thought-out characters in Wizard and Pirate101. Do you agree? Join us here! Disagree? Feel free to see the opposite viewpoint discussed in this forum. Note for all forum users: PLEASE SEE THE FORUM RULES BEFORE POSTING!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Firestorm Nauralagos

What music are you listening to right now? Discuss your favorite songs/artists, tell us all what you're listening to right this very second, or post lyrics*. Whatever you want to do.

*Please star out curse words like this: s***.

6/17/2013 #1
BuBuWinter

I found theme songs for all my Lightning Gaze main chars, or tried toXD

Stephanie: Sexy and I Know It by LMFAO

Serena: Winter by Tori Amos (we don't know much about her in the story, but this song inspired her back-story, which I plan to get in later ;))

Travis: Be Our Guest from Beauty and the Beast

Rosie: This Is War by 30 Seconds to Mars

Lord Shadow: Guradian by Alanis Morissette

Kiley: Pale by Within Temptation (this will be explained later ;))

Cori: Invincible by Destrom ft. Chester See and Ray William Johnson (A popular youtube song XD Cori should listen to the chorus.))

Heat & Cyrus: Broken by Seether ft. Amy Lee (Parts make me think of one or the other, and then other parts make me think of their relationship. Kinda confusing but I don't feel like physically searching for songs XD)

And that's all I have so far .. :D

8/12/2013 #2
Firestorm Nauralagos

Cool idea! :D :D I will have to go listen to those sometime ... except the first one O_o I've heard that one before ... xP

Currently listening to: Evolution of Music by Pentatonix (Coolest thing EVER!!!)

8/13/2013 #3
BuBuWinter

I LOVE PENTATONIX :D :D

XD Winter by Tori Amos is one of my favorite songs :3 It's dedicated to her father. Guardian's also really good...and so are all of them XD You'll find I have a wide range when it comes to music.... :3

Currently listening to Stairway to the Skies by Within Temptation (a theme song for one of my characters I want to use in an original story XD)

8/13/2013 #4
Firestorm Nauralagos

:O Another Pentatonix fan? *Hugs* You are officially my best friend XD

Same here; when someone asks me what type of music I listen to, I just stare blankly at them for a minute and then ask if they'd like me to list the genres. XD

8/13/2013 #5
BuBuWinter

XD :D

I'll listen to Three Days Grace one second(heavy rock stuff I should think XD) then listen to Les Mis or Opera-ish music XD

"Hey what are you listening to?"

"Break by Three Days Grace! :D Oh wait, it just changed to If I Could Cry (such a beautiful song my gosh....) by Paul Byrom. Heard of it?"

"..........."

8/13/2013 #6
Firestorm Nauralagos

OMIGOSH I'M THE EXACT SAME WAY XD I have opera music, positive message, heavy metal, Green Day, A capella, classic rock, all sorts of random stuff on my MP3, and my cousin was looking through it a few weeks ago; she gave me this really weird look. XD

8/13/2013 #7
BuBuWinter

:DD XD I get so scared when I take my MP3 player anywhere (partly cause its a lil' broken xP) but it has all this music most people never even heard of XD Really the only genres I dont have are rap (Invincible by DeStorm is rap and I love that song for its lyrics and the message so I'm not completely against the genre XD) And screamo..O_o

8/13/2013 #8
Firestorm Nauralagos

XD

8/13/2013 #9
Firestorm Nauralagos

Firestorm is currently listening to The Phantom of the Opera full movie soundtrack. (I have yet to find a Broadway cast where I like both the Christine and the Phantom; either I dislike one or the other, but I never like them both :( )

2/5/2014 #10
BuBuWinter

Nice :P I'm currently listenting to nothing though I do have a song stuck in my head. Perhaps you've heard of it? It's quite viral on Youtube I belive. *clears throat*

Dumb ways to die!

So many dumb ways to die!

Dumb ways to die-ie-ie...

So many dumb ways to die!

I don't know. We watched it in scriptwriting and it's been stuck in my head since xP It's called Dumb Ways to Die obviously. x3 Catchy tune with jellybean characters dying left and right :'D

2/5/2014 #11
Firestorm Nauralagos

@BuBu: Hahahahaha niiiiiiiiiice xD

2/5/2014 #12
Firestorm Nauralagos

The Phantom of the Opera- Think of Me

2/6/2014 #13
BuBuWinter

@Firestorm: Nice x)

A Bird Without Wings - Celtic Thunder (I think the singer is 13 in the version BEAUTIFUL SONG. BUBU RECOMMENDS)

2/7/2014 #14
Forum Moderators: Firestorm Nauralagos BuBuWinter
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member