Velvet Shebang!
A forum for a medley of VG things, calling for coauthors, polls, challenges, fan art, website advertising etc. And of course, general discussion of Velvet Goldmine!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Kat Lee formerly Pirate Turner

Are you tired of so little writing going on in communities? Of challenge after challenge being focused on pictures, puzzles, and etc.? My latest experiment is now officially opening its doors. It's a brand new land comm called Fan Fic Land. It's the fan fic I want, and all fan fic that I've geared this new land comm after.

There are five teams -- one for comics, one for movies, one for TV shows, one for cartoons and anime, and one for books --, and as usual with land comms, each team will be striving to reach a certain point goal (this time, 5,000 points) before the rest. Challenges will be both weekly (drabbles/short fics -- from 100 to 1,000 words) and monthly (longer fics -- 1,000 words and longer). The URL is community.livejournalDOTCOM/fanficland, but there is a form that must be filled out before memberships can be approved. The form's attached to the first message posted and can simply be copied, pasted, and filled out in a reply to that message.

I hope to see at least some of you there! Thank you all for taking the time to read this post and for all the talent, work, and effort you already put into making this fandom a bigger, brighter, and better place for us all!

Pirate Turner

8/18/2010 #1
Forum Moderators: L.ithJayhawk
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member