FABLEHAVEN ACADAMY
The Society is Back! *gasp* And Fablehaven need new, magical recruits (that's you) to join the Fablehaven Academy. Create an OC, roleplay, chat, and just have fun!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »
Supercell-ak
Savage looks at Chaos. "Do thi quick wolf, Stromthil isn't the only impatient one." He motioned to the gryphon who was hopping from foot to foot.
11/18/2013 #301
wolvlufermh

Chaos's sass is as resilient as ever. He eyes the griffin beadily. "Just for your master's indifference to the complexity of any strategic plan needed to correctly remove Thundershadow from his current location, I will take a profusely elaborated time period explaining each and every miniscropic detail while using flamboyant vocabulary. His fault. The rest of you will suffer." Chaos gestures with his nose, beckoning Sorenson, Bronx, and Hayden closer. "Come, children. Papa Chaos's got a long story to tell."

11/18/2013 #302
Phoenix Glow

Luna hissed at Strormthil sensing his hatred.

Elena giggle into her palm "Lydia, Lydia," she says waving a finger "you lost to those Knights and you fleed tail between your legs," she says.

11/18/2013 #303
wolvlufermh

"They weren't Knights!" howls Lydia, her snake hissing maniacally. Her ears flatten against her head, her hooves clop against the stone floor. Behind her, the boy groans. "They were something new! I will rip your pretty hair from your pretty skull if I have to!"

"Enough, girls," purrs a voice, and Jackson steps from the shadows.

11/18/2013 #304
Phoenix Glow

Elena smile at Jackson ignoring Lydia "hello Jackson," she said smiling. Elena hopped down from her broom as she looked at Jackson "what are you doing here?" She ask still smiling.

11/18/2013 #305
Supercell-ak
Savage was thinking of how many ways he could set Chaos on fire when he felt his gaurdian instinct light up. It told him of all the current threats to Thundershadows excistence. "Uh oh" Savage whispers "Dread, he's awake." And awake he was.
11/18/2013 #306
Phoenix Glow

Luna blink what was he talking about?

11/18/2013 #307
wolvlufermh

A tremor passes through Chaos. A spark of fear almost alights in his chest. Almost. But how can Chaos afford to be fearful in a situation as such? How can he sacrifice one of his own sons, a BBM warrior, because of some petty terrors? No, Chaos stands strong. Instead of quavering, Chaos braces his paws. Instead of cowering, Chaos pours more energy into cleansing his veins of the venom. Instead of fearing, he challenges. "Bring it on. One big old lizard versus the King of Shadows. I think I can handle it."

Chaos must be brave. He must face Dread. And he must not let the others see his doubt.

11/18/2013 #308
Phoenix Glow

Luna looks at Chaos "who is Dread?" She asks.

11/18/2013 #309
Supercell-ak
Savage looks at Chaos gravely. "You can take your strateigic plan and throw it to a herd of hippogriffs. If Dread's awake nothing can stop him. I cant see any spare unicorn horns around here can you?!"
11/18/2013 #310
Supercell-ak
Stromthil shifts uneasily. Dread was just a story old warriors told gryphon chicks, right?
11/18/2013 #311
Phoenix Glow

Luna looked at everyone who was Dread and how come she never heard of him before. Chaos said lizard so is he some type of dragon?

11/18/2013 #312
Supercell-ak
"Take your worst nightmere, make it 5000 times more powerful, and you have Dread." Savage explains it to the young girl. Stupid ignorant dagon girl. Thought Stromthil. She's worse tha celebrant.
11/18/2013 #313
Phoenix Glow
Luna imagine and made a 'o' with her mouth. Luna then glare at Stormstil what's his problem?
11/18/2013 #314
Supercell-ak
(Its S-T-R-O-M-T-H-I-L) "Oh, Luna, did I mention that gryphons hate dragons? I didn't? Oh well. You know that dragons hoard gold? Well, gryphons have the ability to sense viens of gold in the earth. When gryphons are helped by humans they usually show these humans where a vein of gold is. Because they usually hang around these people alot, they know how hard itis to mine the stuff and make it into something beutiful. Then, dragons come and take the finished product for their hoard. Gryphons dont like it when people steal from honest, hard-working individules" To emphisise this Stromthil growled lowly at the dragonling.
11/18/2013 #315
Phoenix Glow
Luna snarl at Stromthil, "not all dragons do that," she snapped "beside its natural instinct and it can't be change," she says shoving her face in front of him "and how can you blame dragons, that love gold, did you know that humans kill dragons because of stealing their gold," she said growling at him her eyes became reptilian like.
11/18/2013 #316
Supercell-ak
Stromthil replied for the first time in the human tounge. "Do you know how many gryphons are killed by dragons for protecting their freinds gold?"
11/18/2013 #317
Phoenix Glow
Luna raised a eye brow "hm... Lets see almost all the time," she said "but usually those are young dragons or evil ones," she snapped back at him "beside I have never seen a single gold in my dragon cave," she hissed back.
11/18/2013 #318
Supercell-ak
"Narvarog was a dragon. More dragons are evil than you think. And dragons hide their gold well."
11/18/2013 #319
Phoenix Glow
Luna snarl at him "are you suggesting that my dragon parents are stealing gold?" She snapped "let me tell you I know dragons better then a normal Dragon Brother, and I can prove that dragons hardly steal gold from humans now," she snapped back.
11/18/2013 #320
Supercell-ak
Stromthil's eyes darkend. "My mother, Father, Brother, and both my sisters were killed by dragons. And most dragons nowdays use deception to take gold. Posing as common theives."
11/18/2013 #321
Phoenix Glow
Luna made a 'tch'ed noise "so you think you could blame it on every innocent dragon do you?" She said snarling. Her hands unknowingly to her had scales on it.
11/18/2013 #322
Supercell-ak
"Innocent!" Stromthil screeches. "No dragon is innocent!"
11/18/2013 #323
Phoenix Glow

Luna snapped. Her now scale hand grab his neck and started to strangle him "BASTARD HOW BLOODY DARE YOU!!!!" she yelled her eyes were murderous.

11/18/2013 #324
Supercell-ak
Stromthils eyes blasted gold. Luna was flung backwards and Stromthil flashed into ruby encrusted armor. Savages gold eyes flashed as well. Savage says in a low voice "I wouldn't do that if I were you."
11/18/2013 #325
Phoenix Glow

Luna flip in mid air and landed on the ground, her eyes had became rainbow color. And she turn back to her normal self, "bastard," she hissed.

11/18/2013 #326
Supercell-ak
"Dragons, are Dread's favorite servants" said Stromthil. "I advise we do not trust them if Dread does stand in our way. "Stromthil" Says Savage with a warning tone.
11/18/2013 #327
Phoenix Glow

Luna eyes narrowed "are you saying my dragon parents could be whoever this Dread is servants!?" She hissed "what is Dread anyway? A dragon?" She mumbles.

11/18/2013 . Edited 11/18/2013 #328
Supercell-ak
"Drakonian Shade" Savage corrects. "And I am sure Stromthil wasn't talking about your parrents." Savage looks meaningfully at Stromthil.
11/18/2013 #329
Phoenix Glow

Luna raised an eye brow Drakonian Shade? Her dragon parents once talk about it before.... She immediately tense her Darkness dragon parents once was his servant. Luna kept a calm look "oh," she said.

11/18/2013 #330
« Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Banana the DragonGirl InsaneRandomness15, Phoenix Glow
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member