Maximum Ride Roleplaying Stuff
Create a mutant, white or ereaser the usual stuff just follow the rules. Ok? Please note we are not using the flock to play we are using oc's.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Tobymydog

Welcome to create a mutant where if your character is a mutant send it here to be accepted.

Name (no last name required)

Age (no-one over 20 to begin with please)

DNA

History (as long or short as you want)

Personality

Powers

Appearance

Other

Here is mine

Name: Cat (formerly Catherine)

DNA: Avian and Feline

History :After being abducted at after school care at the age of 6 Cat spent 5 years at a different school one in Australia and now wanders the streets of western Sydney.

Personality: It is hard to get Cat to trust you and she tends to be a bit skittish. Her cat hearing and raptor vision give her the best of both worlds which makes it hard to sneak up on her. Once you get to know her though she is funny but when people bring up her past or family she becomes quiet and reserved.

Powers: Cat along with the normal bird kid stuff and cat like hearing she has the abilities to almost always land on her feet, morph her nails into claws and read emotions.

Appearance: She is about 5 foot 2 and 35 kg. She has black hair and her ears and tail are black tipped with white as well. Her wings look like some one put drops of water on a piece of paper, white speckled with grey. Cat's hair goes down just past her shoulders and a lot of the time she wears things like coloured tee shirts and jeans or long fleecy pants.

Go on give it a go!

8/24/2013 #1
xXStars of FireXx

Name (no last name required)- Dark

Age (no-one over 20 to begin with please)- 13

Gender- female

DNA- bird and fox (avian and something)

History (as long or short as you want)- virtually unknown. she was born blind, experimented on and then when some other mutant was excaping, they decided to bring her along, but left her behind not long afterwards

Personality- very quiet and closed off, desnt like to talk

Powers- aura, can use it to do almost anything (cannot increase her strangth or speed or whatever)

Appearance- dusty blonde hair with black low-lights

Other- is blind

8/24/2013 #2
Tobymydog

I definitely accept I love how her name incorporates with her being blind

8/24/2013 #3
xXStars of FireXx

HA i didnt do that on purpose XD wow thank you for pointing that out!! (i am blonde in case you havent noticed alreadyXD

8/24/2013 #4
Tobymydog

so am I, shall we start?

8/24/2013 #5
xXStars of FireXx

lol *high fives* GO TEAM BLONDDES!!! i dunno i will start in woods though....

8/24/2013 #6
Tobymydog

*returns hi five* ok I will make cat go there

8/24/2013 #7
xXStars of FireXx

ok oh i am on like three other forums and pming someone so i may be a bit slow to post (three not including mine)

8/24/2013 #8
Tobymydog

oh ok that explains it

8/24/2013 #9
xXStars of FireXx

Name (no last name required)- Black (doesnt know, too young to remmeber after several years of abandonment)

Age (no-one over 20 to begin with please)- 7

Gender- male

DNA- Avian

History (as long or short as you want)- escaped with Dark, but was abandoned in a different place

Personality- talkative but very..... quiet at the same time (???)

Powers- flies, reads minds, telekinesis

Appearance- short black hair, dark blue eyes, always wears black

Other- very good fghter

8/24/2013 #10
Tobymydog

he's cool I like it.

8/24/2013 #11
xXStars of FireXx

YAY

8/24/2013 #12
TopazVampire1999

Basic Info

Name: Star Fire

Personality:She's a tomboy. shy, quiet (most of the time).

DNA: 90%Human, 5%Cat, 5% Owl.

Powers: able to change into a cat, talk to animals, her and her bro can talk telepathically/read each other's mind (short range).

Good/Bad: Good

Side( ex. Mutant, Human, Eraser, etc.): Mutant

Appearance:

Hair: long, black

Eyes: black to dark purple

Skin: pale (not white but pale)

Body (ex. tall, short, fat, skinny, etc): Tall, Skinny

Clothing:set 1(travel clothes) Black hoodie that's about two size to big, long black pants, black shirt, wireless headphones connected to a massive (in memory) iPod touch.

set 2(good clothes) black leather jacket (don't ask where she got it...), long black pants, black shirt, wireless headphones connected to a massive (in memory) iPod touch.

Extras (ex. wings, cat ears, dog tail, etc): black wings, black cat ears and tail.

Other:

History (preferred, not mandatory): her and her bro are part of 'The School's' 34t4!ca1 batch of mutants. 34t4!ca1 meaning they were trying to make mythical creatures. They were born in Australia, kidnapped by ITEX when they were 6 months old, Genetically engineered but they escaped and are now hiding somewhere in a forest outside Sydney.

Relationships:N/A

Skills:hand-to-hand combat,

aerial combat.

Anything I Forgot:

Family: Shadow Fire (bro)

Basic Info

Name: Shadow Fire

Personality: hyper, happy (most of the time).

DNA:90%human,5% bird of prey (they hybrid a bunch of birds of prey e.g:hawk, eagle), 5% rabbit.

Powers:him and his sis can talk telepathically/read each other's mind(short range), able to change into a rabbit/bunny of varying colours, talk to animals.

Good/Bad: Good.

Appearance:

Hair: long (for a guy), black

Eyes: black to dark purple

Skin: pale (not white but pale)

Body (ex. tall, short, fat, skinny, etc): Tall, Skinny

Clothing:set 1(travel clothes) Black hoodie that's about two size to big, long black pants, black shirt, wireless headphones connected to a massive (in memory) iPod touch.

set 2(good clothes) black leather jacket (don't ask where he got it...), long black pants, black shirt, wireless headphones connected to a massive (in memory) iPod touch.

Extras (ex. wings, cat ears, dog tail, etc): black wings, black bunny ears and tail. he had no human ears but his hair is long enough not to show it.

Other:

History (preferred, not mandatory):him and his sis are part of 'The School's' 34t4!ca1 batch of mutants. 34t4!ca1 meaning they were trying to make mythical creatures. They were born in Australia, kidnapped by ITEX when they were 6 months old, Genetically engineered but they escaped and are now hiding somewhere in a forest outside Sydney.

Relationships:N/A

Skills:the white-coats taught him to drive, aerial combat.

Anything I Forgot:

Family: Star Fire (Sis)

Other: he's useless in a ground fight.

Basic Info

Name: Flair

Personality: She's probably a little bipolar.

DNA: A bit of everything, Originally she was a cat

Powers: talking telepathically, Shape sifting (changing everything about her appearance including what type of animal she is)

Good/Bad: Good

Appearance:

Hair: originally it was about 3.5cm long

Eyes: originally a golden green {link Cat-217059191 }

Fur: originally Ginger and white

Body (ex. tall, short, fat, skinny, etc): small, skinny

Clothing: N/A

Extras (ex. wings, cat ears, dog tail, etc): originally nothing

Other:

History (preferred, not mandatory):She is part of 'The School's' 34t4!ca1 batch of mutants. 34t4!ca1 meaning they were trying to make mythical creatures. She is one of the animal tests to make a shape-shifter. Star and shadow rescued her when they escaped the school.

Relationships: Star and Shadow {mostly Star}

Skills: Shape sifting, fighting, that kind of thing.

Anything I Forgot: She's a cat

8/25/2013 . Edited 9/20/2014 #13
xXStars of FireXx

ok no i dont think its too late.... great to have more poeple though! if your interested htere is my forum that me and Toby are on, Birds odf a Feather

8/25/2013 #14
Tobymydog

Cool do you think that you can keep up with all of them though?

8/25/2013 #15
reality-escapes

Name: Finley

DNA: Avian, wolf and human.

History: As a baby, he was given up for DNA testing. Finley doesn't remember any of it, but his parents only gave him up because his parents couldn't afford a child. Later on, he eventually escaped with a group of other mutants.

Personality: Finley is most often.. quiet. More so selectively mute. A particular reason is unknown, most just believe he's very shy. It's difficult to shake even just a few words out of him, but if you stick around him long enough, he'll likely become enthralled with you and instantly begin speaking. I won't lie, it's not that difficult for him to start talking. He usually communicates with eye gestures, hand gestures and facial expressions. If you do get him to speak, for awhile it'll probably be snarky and sarcastic comments.. but he's a real sweetheart, so it's worth getting to know him.

Powers: Astral projection, meaning he can simply leave his body when he wishes to and travel elsewhere. Unfortunately it only lasts for a limited amount of time, and when it reaches it, his spirit is forced back to his body. He also has slightly more developed senses, like a wolf.

Appearance: Finley is about average height (5'4") when it comes to his age, and he's quite thin. Almost oddly so. His skin is pale, and his flippy brown hair is rather dark, commonly mistaken for black. He has golden eyes, which were formerly a very light blue. He doesn't have any wolfish features, ears or tail. But he does have light gray wings, that are speckled with darker gray and black. Sometimes he wears glasses.

Other: Nothing else. :)

8/25/2013 #16
Tobymydog

Cool love it join in both of you

8/26/2013 #17
TopazVampire1999

I'll try to keep up with them. besides the all travel together.

8/26/2013 #18
Tobymydog

Thats cool now leys introduce them to the story.

8/26/2013 #19
TopazVampire1999

yey

8/26/2013 #20
Tobymydog

We better hurry cause i got to go to bed soon over here it is 9'10 pm

8/26/2013 #21
Tobymydog

Sorry have to go should have been. Asleep 10 mins ago :(

8/26/2013 #22
It's Just Aliese

Name -Quinn

Age - 17

Gender - Female

DNA - Bat

History - Not much to tell. She was given to Itex by her mother, a scientist who worked there, was butally tested, then she finally escaped.

Personality - Witty, friendly, intelligent, mischievous, and caring.

Powers - Mostly the same as a bird hybrid with a few exceptions. She cant see very well in bright light, Enhanced awareness (in place of echolocation), a bit sluggish during the day.

Appearance -5'6'', Athletic build, African American, Alice Cullen Hair (short, spiky, and inky black), brown eyes so dark they're almost black, and a chipped right front tooth.

Other - Sunglasses are a must have.

8/26/2013 #23
It's Just Aliese

Name -Quinn

Age - 17

Gender - Female

DNA - Bat

History - Not much to tell. She was given to Itex by her mother, a scientist who worked there, was butally tested, then she finally escaped.

Personality - Witty, friendly, intelligent, mischievous, and caring.

Powers - Mostly the same as a bird hybrid with a few exceptions. She cant see very well in bright light, Enhanced awareness (in place of echolocation), a bit sluggish during the day.

Appearance -5'6'', Athletic build, African American, Alice Cullen Hair (short, spiky, and inky black), brown eyes so dark they're almost black, and a chipped right front tooth.

Other - Sunglasses are a must have.

8/26/2013 #24
Tobymydog

cool start playing

8/26/2013 #25
Tobymydog

Name Lacy

Age 7

Gender Female

DNA Swan and Arctic fox

History Lacy's mother was told that she had died at birth and was taken to the school and only escaped and the age of 5 with Amber and Cat

Personality Lacy is very quiet except when she is meant to be.

Powers Lacy can communicate with animals and can tell their feelings.

Appearance she has the wings of a swan and the fluffy ears and tail of an Arctic fox, she is short for her age

Other nope

8/27/2013 #26
Strictly Vogue

Name (no last name required): Ariel Williams

Age (no-one over 20 to begin with please): 17

DNA: Eagle c:

History (as long or short as you want): Ariel made from a failed experiment in 2006, the scientists brought her up for a test. If the test was failed like the one in 2006 she would be put down and they would shut down the bird project altogether. One of the scientist, Dr. Williams felt as if she was her little girl which died during birth. Showing compassion for the experiment, the scientist named her Ariel Williams after the baby she had. Over the years Dr. Williams and Ariel got really close to the point that they were like mother and daughter. They both wished to run away and become a family outside of the school, and so they did. They lived in Paris together for 5 years, over time she learned how to fly correctly, speak 6 languages (Talent), and most of all act like a normal human daughter. But it wasn't too long until the people at the school found them. They took Ariel but left Dr. Williams at the scene. And the last time Ariel saw her mother, was when she was killed trying to escaped with her from the school. Ariel ran away, scared never wanting to go back to where her own mother died.

Personality: Ariel is child-like and open to most things and people, she loves to learn so she'll ask about anything. She's a bit stubborn at times- but can open up to people in a certain amount of time. When she is angry, she's quiet and most about anything could get her crying. As you can guess, she is a bit moody. (like my name c: !)

Powers: Ariel has a high-pitched scream which causes a harsh stinging pain into any living and breathing thing's ear. If the scream is done for a long time it could cause someone to be deaf.

Appearance: ( I'm getting lazy so..) She looks like Nina Dobrev in a sweater, jeans, and converse.

Other: She really likes Baguettes c:

9/2/2013 . Edited 9/2/2013 #27
Tobymydog

cool I like her feel free to please start

9/3/2013 #28
chenle

Name- Cammie

Age- 14

Gender- Female

DNA- Feline

History- Cammie was taken to Itex as a baby and has been there ever since, sometimes escaping to learn about the outside world but the Erasers always finding her in the end. She's currently at Itex.

Personality- Cammie's pretty shy and reserved when you first meet her, but can be funny and outgoing when you get to know her.

Powers- Has night vision, and her growls can knock people out for a few hours

Appearance- Curly shoulder-length blonde hair, cat eyes that still have her normal eye color so they're blue-green, white cat ears instead of normal ears so she wears beanie to cover them up, a tail which she also covers up, pale, 5'4"

Other- n/a

9/14/2013 #29
Tobymydog

cool start playing

9/14/2013 #30
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Tobymydog TopazVampire1999
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member