Anime and Manga Fanfiction Challenges
Do you have a desire for a challenge? Are you facing writers block and want inspiration? Are you desperate to write a story involving your favourite anime characters but need a reason to? Here you can have have challenges and competitions to inspire you, and face different animes/mangas like Naruto and Yu-Gi-Oh!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Mein Liebling

Here is where you welcome yourself, let others get to know you! We're all really friendly, so don't be afraid to jump in!

You just fill out this form:

Name:

Where do you live?:

Three facts about yourself:

I'll do a sample form.

Name: Milly

Where do you live?: Canada/USA/California (although I just stick a random country on my profile, so don't be confused if I end up having New Zealand or Portugal or Iceland or Guatemala on there.)

Facts about you:

1. I'm a total Harry Potter nerd, and I absolutely adore all anime/manga, even if I haven't read/watched every single one created yet. (I will though!)

2. My sister and I don't get along very well, but we share common interests. (Ugh.)

3. I love debates and I love debating pairings so if any of you want to discuss OTPs then I'm perfectly happy to do so with you! (Please do so!)

Just fill it out like that, and welcome to the forum everybody!

Once you have filled this out and have been welcomed, please head over to this thread. Arigato.
9/1/2013 . Edited 3/10/2014 #1
AnnaRavenheart

I'm going to be the first one to post...Yay :)

Name: Ana

Where do you live?: Montenegro

1. Just like Milly, I'm a great fan of Harry Potter and Manga, and since recently of Anime too

2. I'm not an ordinary girl...I happen to like debating, politics, law and all not-so-girly-stuff, and I have a weird interest in royal families and uh...well, warships. Despite that, I'm really sociable and don't be afraid to ask me whatever you want :)

3. Yeah, I completely love the person above me ♥

9/1/2013 . Edited 9/1/2013 #2
Mein Liebling

Aww, love you too Ana! ♥

First post is always amazing! :D

9/1/2013 #3
sleepy queens

Name: Priya

Where do you live?: East Coast, USA

1. Horror manga is my absolute favorite. If you have any recommendations, hit me up. The creepier, the better.

2. I'm in my first year of college and am studying Public Policy and pre-Medicine.

3. I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS FORUM.

9/1/2013 #4
Mein Liebling

PRIYA MY DARLING I AM SO EXCITED ALSO! ♥

Okay, I'll stop scaring away the children.

You're studying pre-medicine? That's so cool! How do you like it?

9/1/2013 #5
J.F.C

Ana has just invited me here. Anyways, things about myself:

Name: Javier

Anything else: I also love Harry Potter, and mangas/anime. I also love watching many different types of American/Canadian/Britain TV Shows, Telenovelas, and Korean Dramas...don't ask me how I manage to watch them all. I also love reading about Architecture, and History. I just recently started my Master's in Graphic Design.

9/1/2013 . Edited 9/1/2013 #6
Mein Liebling

Javier! ♥ Would you like to be a mod because your amazing? :D

Welcome! You do graphic design? That's neat! I love architecture and history also.

9/1/2013 #7
Anrheithwyr

Name: Lana / Katyusha

Where do you live?: Texas, America

1. I like HariPo and BBC stuffs.....

2. I like holding my breath under water

3. My favourite manga is Hana-Kimi.

9/1/2013 . Edited 9/1/2013 #8
Mein Liebling

Katyusha! Brilliant! :) I love holding my breath underwater, but I don't think I've heard of Hana-Kimi. What's it about?

9/1/2013 #9
Anrheithwyr

It's about this half-American half-Japanese girl named Mizuki Ashiya who moves to Japan to attend Osaka, after finding out her favourite high jumper, Izumi Sano, attends the school. Except, it's an all-boys' school, so she disguises her self as a boy, and later has to talk Izumi back into high jumping. Also, Shuichi Nakatsu-another student-is in love with Mizuki, but thinks that he (Nakatsu, that is) is gay, since he thinks Mizuki is a boy. Later, Mizuki's full-American friend, Julia, shows up and starts causing trouble.

Also, the full name is Hanazakari no Kimitachi e, which means 'For You in Full Blossom'. (I think.)

9/1/2013 . Edited 9/1/2013 #10
Mein Liebling

Hahaha! That sounds hilarious! Oh god, Nakatsu thinking he's gay because Mizuki- why would Mizuki's parents allow her to go to an all boys school? xD

It sounds interesting, I'll definitely look at it.

9/1/2013 #11
Anrheithwyr

Oh, her parents don't know it's an all-boys school. She....didn't bother telling them that part when she left.

:)

9/1/2013 #12
Mein Liebling

...Oh god. xD I'm so going to read that.

So she's a big fangirl for this guy? Oh goodness, the poor poor dude...

9/1/2013 #13
Anrheithwyr

Yeah, it's hilarious, because Mizuki is so innocent about a lot of things, and I don't think she quite thought the whole thing through. I mean, she chops off most of her hair and uses a special bra-like thing to hide her mostly non-existent breasts. And you'll love it when, later, you're introduced to a reporter named Kinuko Karasuma, who pretty much just follows the students around, begging for stories about Izumi.

Oh, and Doctor Umeda, who really is gay-I love him! He's hilarious.

9/1/2013 . Edited 9/1/2013 #14
Mein Liebling

Hahaha! I looked it up, and it seems really interesting. :D

I'll be debating pairings and such with you in a little bit.

9/1/2013 #15
Zellarest

RAWR! A wild dinokay appeared! :3

Name: Kaylee, though take the liberty to call me whatever you please. I'm not fussy about nicknames. :)

Where do you live?: Mostly in this far off land. Some people call it my imagination, or my mind, but I call it my happy place. My physical location is in the US of A though.

1. My patronus is a sloth. c:
  2. I'm prone to making up my own words. Like frabjulous. And fabtastical. Stuff like that.
  3. I'm an ardent student, but only on my own terms. When I have the chance, I take the time to devote myself to improving my vocabulary and learning about the infinite phenomenon of space. x)

Hai twinsy! *waves* Glad to meet everyone and be here! :)

9/1/2013 . Edited 9/1/2013 #16
Lissy Stage

Name: Annalisse Rubisher

Where do you live?: Florida, USA

1. I frequent the HPFC forum.

2. I am a yaoi/yuri otaku. I love it :D

3. I once watched Higurashi non-stop for an entire day, and couldn't go to sleep. And when I finally dozed off, I got so paranoid I ran out of my room and tried to sleep with my grandparents and little sisters... Well, there was no room... so I forced myself to sleep... Yeah, no.

9/2/2013 . Edited 9/2/2013 #17
Mein Liebling

I love people who love yaoi/yuri.

YOU SHIP ROYED! *glomps* I ship RoyEd, Royai, and Elricest. I need to find a pairing. xD

9/2/2013 #18
Lissy Stage

BECAUSE OF THE UST! :D *glomps back* I told you, I luff you!

9/2/2013 #19
Mein Liebling

YES! YAY! I luff you too, Annalisse! ♥

9/2/2013 #20
Mint-Chocolate-Leaves

I've decided to say hello :D so hi!

Name: Jade

Where do you live?: UK (Am I the only English person? Jeez, I feel lonely...)

1. I'm wittingly sarcastic (apparently) according to the beliefs of others.

2. Hetalia is the best. I love it very much. my otp's are GerIta and Spamano.

3. I have an uncanny love for characters who go from good to bad, and absolutely love characters that take drugs and so on... It's kind of strange.

9/2/2013 #21
Mein Liebling

Hey Jade! It's wonderful to have you here! :D I'm Milly!

I love GerIta and Spamano- have you read the stories by George deValier? They're absolutely stunning.

I love the characters that lie about something important, like in one anime one of the boys lies about a girl being dead... It's weird, but I understand what you mean.

9/2/2013 #22
Mint-Chocolate-Leaves

have I read George DeValier's work? Of course I have. I absolutely love him and his work! I read 'we will meet again', 'Besame mucho', 'Auf weidersahn' and 'lily of the lamplight' all in one day and I felt dead afterwards. Then I read his 'catch perfect' and I fell in love with sociopathic Norway.

anyways... He's awesome.

What other Hetalia pairings do you ship?

9/2/2013 #23
Lissy Stage

Hetalia /is/ amazing, and I ship both of those pairings, as well :D Plus, FinSwe (I saw a clip recently with them?) xD

Nice to meet you!!

9/2/2013 #24
Mein Liebling

His works are absolutely brilliant, I love them!

I ship (I like incest, so...) Norway/Iceland, SuFin, USUK, Franada, S. Korea/N. Korea, China/Japan, China/Russia, PruAus, Hungary/Lili, Bulgaria/Romania, etc... I ship a ton of things that really are weird. :D How about you?

9/2/2013 #25
Mint-Chocolate-Leaves

(don't worry about incest ;D)

Here are my ships: GerIta, Spamano (obviously), PruCan, Itacest, Germancest, Rome/Germania, Sufin, DenNor, PruAus, PruHun, AusHun, UsUk, FrUk, Ice/hong kong, Prumano, Uk/romano, Uk/anyone (England's basically a little slut) PrUK, PrSpa, Prussia/France... So Many...

9/2/2013 #26
Mein Liebling

Nothing like a little 'cest to spice things up. That sounded better in my head.

Ha! I do the same like you do with England to Canada, unfortunatly, I ship him with almost anyone. Poor Canada. xD

Your pairings list is almost identical to mine. I have a feeling we are going to get along wonderfully, Jade. :D

9/2/2013 #27
Mint-Chocolate-Leaves

I agree with you there Milly. I have so many pairings, but I just couldn't be bothered to type them up. I'm on my phone you see :D

if you want, I'll be your British friend, who you can bond with while I eat crumpets and drink tea xD haha.

9/2/2013 #28
Mein Liebling

Ah, I understand. Typing on phones is so troublesome. :P

Yes! I have a friend who understands my love of tea now! :D Sure, I'd love that!

9/2/2013 #29
Mint-Chocolate-Leaves

Tea is very nice. We have like, five different types at home. Typical earl grey, lemon, orange, Apple and green mint tea. I love them all, it's a shame that I'm at my dads though, all he's got is PG tips, and while that's nice, I quite love Lemons.

9/2/2013 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Mein Liebling Holly The Sparkling Unicorn, Zellarest, J.F.C, Anrheithwyr, sleepy queens, AnnaRavenheart
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member