The A Team
Folks're still writing fics about the ATeam so here's a spot we can talk about 'em, and what kinds of stories we'd like to see written about them!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Wah-Keetcha

I read this not too long ago but stupidly didn't save it or favorite it, so I hope someone here will be able to help me out. I;m looking for a fic about Face in which he freaks out over a song that comes on the radio while the guys are in the van. I know it has something to do with abuse of a minor but I can't remember who wrote it or what it's called. If anyone could point me in the right direction I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

Wah

1/12/2011 #1
FireChildSlytherin5

Wouldn't it be...

Taken By: InsideYourDreams24

During 5. Chapter 4 Forming a Plan Quickly, after Murdock was kidnapped, the rest of the A-Team was in the van, the radio started to play "Unwell" by Matchbox Twenty. which they started to freak out because it reminded them of Murdock.

1/12/2011 #2
Wah-Keetcha

no, that's not it. It was an older song and the way face explained why it effected him so badly was because he remembers being in a dark room and that song playing over and over. Thanks for trying though, I appreciate it.

Wah

1/12/2011 #3
FireChildSlytherin5

Well either then that story, I don't remember a A-Team (from both TV Series & Movie) that would go with your story. The story I though you were talking about it a good story, so check it out if you like.

Good Luck on looking for that story. :)

1/12/2011 #4
Wah-Keetcha

I have it saved for later actually. It's just bugging me because I read it and really, really liked it but now I can't find it XD it's driving me crazy!Thanks again for your help though!

Wah

1/12/2011 #5
Paw Print Pajamas

The story is August, October.

5/30/2011 #6
Forum Moderators: Crazy 109
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member