Jecht and Other Overlooked characters
A forum for the game's most overlooked, but most awesome characters. Come in and discuss overlooked characters from both X and X2.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Mrs-Highwind

Out of all of Yuna's guardians, Kimahri is definitly the most underrated. But why is that? In my opinion, he's just as awesome as the rest of them.

2/1/2012 #1
Cloud Awning

I think I understand why he's not included in any fanfiction/fanart...or is underrated as you say. My own problem with him is I could never exactly make him FIT IN my character parties until the last time I played the game. And this was my third time around! He didn't seem to have a useful place in the game, IMO. I finally figured out I just needed to have him level up around Auron's area of the grid. I put a lot of store in a character's attack power, and the last time I played, I had everybody hitting at 9999 points most of the time. My first time around, Tidus and Kimahri were wimps. LOL So yeah. My theory is that, it's just hard to find a useful place for him. I love him as a character though. He loves Yuna so much, he's like a parental figure in her life. I've always adored that. ^__^

2/3/2012 #2
Forum Moderators: Rikku the bluefirevixon
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member