BBM (Brothers of the Black Moon)
Welcome to the BBM, where all who can do magic tricks are welcome! Journey through the mythical world of Fablehaven, on dangerous quests handed to you by Chaos, your leader, and Ciran and Crimson, your commanding officers. Based off the fanfiction "Time and Time Again" and "Jumping at Shadows." Prior reading is advised but not necessary. CHECK IT OUT!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »
wolvlufermh

Jokes are really, really good. Not inappropriate jokes. That awkward little laugh is not a good thing, it's a sign she's uncomfortable. But if I ever gather courage to speak to a guy that doesn't scare me, I want him to be funny.

Confidence. Okay. I can do that. Coooooonfidence.

Fellow freak five! Freaks for the win!

2/2/2014 #331
MilkHasAaccount

So, during the past week, I've finished The Lost Hero, Son of Neptune , Mark of Athena and now, House of Hades. Time to wait for The Blood of Olympus.

2/2/2014 #332
wolvlufermh

I want Percabeth to have a happy ending so bad! If Rick gives them a sad death scene I swear I am so done with his series. Nope. Nope, nope, nope. But he's a great author. He has the right amount of funny mixed with storyline.

2/2/2014 #333
MilkHasAaccount

Nope. Nope, nope, nope. Ella? is that you?

Well, demigods don't have that many happy endings. I want an ending where Percy beats the sh*t out of Jason in capture the flag. Violence is virtue. I'm kidding, who'll think of that? But yeah, happy ending for Percabeth. Yup yup yup. Happy endings good for Ella.

2/2/2014 #334
wolvlufermh

I DIDN'T THINK OF THE JASON AND PERCY THING YESSSSSSSS. I love Percy so much more than Jason, sorry. I mean, they offered to make Percy a god. They didn't do that with Jason. Gotta mean something.

Maybe I am a harpy. Maybe Excalibur is a Cyclops. You'll never know. Yep.

2/2/2014 #335
MilkHasAaccount

Seconds ago. Are you still breathing?

2/2/2014 #336
MilkHasAaccount

Oh and , me too! When The roman demigods and Piper and Leo went like Jason's the greatest demigod ever. I was like, oh please, did they offer to make him a god?

2/2/2014 #337
wolvlufermh

I THOUGHT I WAS ALONE. THERE ARE SO MANY JASON FANGIRLS ONLINE THAT EVEN 1D HAS A RIVAL. GAH. FILLS ME WITH DISGUST.

2/2/2014 #338
MilkHasAaccount

By the way, I don't know about you but I personally found Leo, Percy and Annabeth chapters more interesting.

2/2/2014 #339
MilkHasAaccount

Jason is NOTHING compared to Percy, I mean. He summons ONE lightning bolt and he's tired. Whereas Percy can lift up entire rivers and crap to blast the hell outta his opponents.

2/2/2014 #340
wolvlufermh

PIPER is always bitching about stuff, especially her daddy. Frank just can't handle it. Jason is freaked about being a leader even though he's a golden boy. Hazel is dead. Leo, Percy, and Annabeth are definitely the most interesting.

2/2/2014 #341
wolvlufermh

Sea God for the win!

2/2/2014 #342
MilkHasAaccount

Leo's chapters never fail to crack me up. That's why I love them. Percy and Anna's are filled with so much action and affection.

Piper is just hands down annoying. Hazel. GURL, YOU GOTTA BE MORE INTERESTING. Jason. Meh, Okay-ish Frank. STOP FREAKING OUT BY FIRE DANG IT.

2/2/2014 #343
wolvlufermh

I'll admit, I've skimmed through most of HoH just to get to the Annabeth and Percy scenes. Everything else was boring. And then Leo got shipped to Calypso, that was awesome, ship that. I did read the cupid and Nico-is-a-plant though.

2/2/2014 #344
MilkHasAaccount

I just imagined a emo corn plant when I read that. Couldn't stop laughing for 30 minutes. I liked how Calypso's feelings for Leo changed. first 5 minutes it was GO AWAY YOU SCRAWNY PIECE OF SH*T. then after that it was like. Huh. I'm getting used to this annoying kid. then after that it was like: Oh here let me help you. then after that it was like : NOTICE ME SENPAI!

2/2/2014 #345
wolvlufermh

I like that it wasn't true love at first sight. I hate soul mate stories like that, they're shit. I know they're supposed to be romantic, but I like stories where the characters slowly fall in love with one another because I didn't develop my crush on Excalibur over night.

2/2/2014 #346
MilkHasAaccount

Well when I first saw Samantha I thought she was beautiful and way out of my league. But then I saw her personality : funny , good hearted by nature. The 2 things I always wanted my life partner to be.

I like the way Leo falls in love with every immortal beautiful woman he can find. I mean, doesn't he find it weird that they are thousands of years older than him?

2/2/2014 #347
MilkHasAaccount

On a random note : I was pretty stumped when I read that Nico likes Percy. I mean, I don't mind gays but... that's just weird... a dude who can summon undead minions and cause fissures likes another dude? Why Rick, why?

2/2/2014 #348
wolvlufermh

I think that it was random and stupid. Gay ships are awesome, so awesome. But that literally came from no where. No hints in other books or anything. He just wanted to promote gay rights, and I'm okay with that. For the sake of my sanity, Nico is bi.

I'll be back in a while, feel free to continue ranting, it's been fun.

2/2/2014 #349
MilkHasAaccount

Aight' I'll go wrestle with Hercules.

2/2/2014 #350
wolvlufermh

Whhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyy does it feel so wrrrrrrooooonnng? My heads in the game, but my hearts in the soooooooooonnnnnng...

2/2/2014 #351
wolvlufermh

Hey, Supercell.

Say something I'm giving up on you

And I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you

Anywhere I would've followed you!

2/2/2014 #352
Supercell-ak
Shhhh! Im watching the Superbowl. Ok not really.
2/2/2014 #353
wolvlufermh

The Broncos are just too doomed at this point. Sorry. But Bruno Mars was incredible at the halftime show -- I've always loved his music, but it's good to know that he can actually sing like he records instead of some of Taylor Swift' s embarrassments.

2/2/2014 #354
MilkHasAaccount

I like Swift's music.

2/2/2014 #355
wolvlufermh

She's a great singer, don't get me wrong. I love Taylor. But I hate that she went pop--her most recent live plays have shown us why that's a bad idea. I love her country music so much.

2/2/2014 #356
MilkHasAaccount

I prefer her country music, and her curly hair, now.......... not so much. Wish she would go back to making country and having that curly hair. She WAS hot.

2/2/2014 #357
Supercell-ak
My favorite country singer is Jim Croce.
2/2/2014 #358
MilkHasAaccount

Hey Mariana, you ever gonna update your profile? It still says you are working on finishing Jumping at Shadows. I guess now you are focusing on Time is Ticking?

2/3/2014 #359
wolvlufermh

*groans* Do I have to update it?

2/3/2014 #360
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: wolvlufermh
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member