BBM (Brothers of the Black Moon)
Welcome to the BBM, where all who can do magic tricks are welcome! Journey through the mythical world of Fablehaven, on dangerous quests handed to you by Chaos, your leader, and Ciran and Crimson, your commanding officers. Based off the fanfiction "Time and Time Again" and "Jumping at Shadows." Prior reading is advised but not necessary. CHECK IT OUT!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2
Supercell-ak
"Did you just call me rank?" Porter said. "I showered last week"
11/23/2013 #31
wolvlufermh

Chaos roars in delighted surprise. "Oh, look at that! I taught you how to be clever! Oh ho! But yes, I did call you rank. With an odor like that, you could've showered two centuries ago."

11/23/2013 #32
wolvlufermh

"Me?" Assez laughs nervously. She rakes her fingers through her hair, eyes flashing. "Fight? No, thanks. I'm more brains than anything else. I mean, I can swing a staff around, but I'm not an expert. Phew, am I ever not an expert."

Chaos eyes her. He subconsciously plucks a pencil from the table and begins chewing on it lavishly. "Alright, well, that's going to change, with time." He looks strange with wooden splinters hanging from his jaws like jagged fangs. "One last thing: who do you get along well with?"

Assez considers that. She gnaws on a nail, thinking her answer through. "Well, I do like guys. But not, like, mean dudes. Not playa's. I like nice dudes. Also, brunettes. I like brunettes. But this isn't a dating website. I get along well with people who are strong in their beliefs, people who don't give up easily. I like helping people, so anyone insecure. Other than that... I don't know. I do adore hotties." She winks. "Who doesn't?"

"For starters, Kendra." Chaos snorts. "Fairy Prince. Pff. She could've done so much better. But you're done, kid. Here, take these papers and scram. I've got an officer to promote. Go to Crimson. He'll know what to do."

11/23/2013 #33
Supercell-ak
"Its just another weapon sir."
11/23/2013 #34
wolvlufermh

Chaos grins in approval. "Good answer!" He leans forward, the mood in the room suddenly going from warm and cheerful to icy, as if Jack Frost had paid an unexpected visit. His eyes narrow. "But are you sure you wish to become an officer? There is no turning back."

11/23/2013 #35
Supercell-ak
"Turn Back, turning back is for ..." Porter lets loose a string of insults.
11/23/2013 #36
Supercell-ak
"Anyway..." Said Rockwell. "I am ready."
11/23/2013 #37
Thepicduck
Im Tom and im read to join the BBM
12/14/2016 #38
Little Blaze

Chaos I have come from far and wish to join with the BBM

4/17/2017 #39
« Prev Page 1 2
Forum Moderators: wolvlufermh
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member