Sacred Harmony
Bring forth the light protect the Kingdom of Harmony from the Rifters and become the new generation of Precure.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
megagirlZX

It can continue after the holidays as well.

12/21/2015 #1
PokemonJoe1

Jewel hum cheerfully as she helps decorate the house for the big party.

"Sis when will the first of our friends arrive its been a week or two when we sent the invitations out for the week long celebration".

Yumi giggles as she moves around in her wheelchair as she knows from what her cousin had told her that this was her first christmas since Jewel had to work every other year or her parents frowned on the holiday.

12/21/2015 #2
megagirlZX

"Well they should almost be here according to the last messages that I received from them," Misora replies as she was on Elie's shoulder to put up some of the decorations as well.

"I wonder what your other friends are like, Terri," Phantom notes as she was in her spectral form beside Terri and the others once they've arrived at the airport.

12/21/2015 #3
PokemonJoe1

"It was amazing to find out our new friends also protect another part of the earth from evil".

Jewel says as she cant wait to see Starlight and Terri again plus Ciel and Enfer.

"Or the fact one of them is a pony princess from another world if we had not seen it for myself I wouldn't have believed it".

Yumi says as she recalls when they all went to Equestria and how she could walk in pony form.

"Its been a month and a half since we saw each other and I think next year we should invite them to see us at our home".

Starlight suggests as her red and yellow mixed hair goes when not in braids to her ankles.

12/21/2015 #4
megagirlZX

"I know and also looks like Lupin is very excited too about the others especially Ciel and Enfer," Misora noted as Lupin yips happily while she helps to bring out more decorations.

"Yeah we should and also it has been a while since I have last been here in America with Ciel and Enfer for a mini holiday," Terri noted as Ciel and Enfer were in their human forms and helping with some of the luggage though Terri's was filled with the gifts and her clothes was actually in her backpack.

12/21/2015 #5
PokemonJoe1

Starlight nods as she is using her fully awakened magic to minaturise her bags two for her gifts for her friends and the last has her clothes and stuff.

"We have everything and gave the rest of our presents to our friends and family back home".

Yumi giggles softly as shehas been curious about the present that arrived via magic a few days ago addressed to her from there friends from Equestria.

"It was amazing that Starlight and her mom got us stuff though I was suprised I could walk when I was a pony there".

"Yeah it was both weird and awesome when we came through the portal as ponies though it was fun to learn magic".

Jewel replies as she hums softly as several decorations float to there spots as her hand glows purple.

12/21/2015 #6
megagirlZX

"That's good to hear and our ride should be here shortly," Terri notes as she checks her phone and sends another message to Misora about their arrival.

"I agree and it was actually my first time flying unassisted as well when we were there," Misora noted as she remembered when she turned into a thestral when they crossed over.

12/21/2015 #7
PokemonJoe1

"Thank goodness I am nervous since now with the balance of Earth as crazy as it is magic is way more active".

Starlight speaks softly though she feels the tingle of magic around her she practically misses her wallet being moved through the air.

Jewel nods as she turns to Yumi.

"So you enjoyed yourself as well since you could fly and use magic as an alicorn.

A small child hidden by illusion magic sneaks away with her prize from the foreign girl as she keeps low hoping not to be seen.

12/21/2015 #8
megagirlZX
"Where's your wallet?" Terri asks as she notices the wallet was "floating away." *********** "Looks like they've arrived at the airport now," Misora notes as she sees Terri's message.
12/21/2015 #9
PokemonJoe1

Starlight looks at the wallet floating as she rolls her eyes as she whispers so the thief won't hear.

"I well counter the spells you grab the thief if I am right we have another Equestrian here on Earth".

"That is good it won't be long now and Yumi can you still do Equestrian magic as well?".

Jewel asks as she show as much energy as Pinkie Pie.

"Yeah does that mean the magic is becoming more abundant?".

Yumi says as she levitates objects in place with a brown around her hands.

After the sneaky thief thinks she is still safely out of view until a spell washes over her as she darts away her damaged clothes and silver hair running away.

12/21/2015 #10
megagirlZX

Terri sneaks up on the thief and grabs her wrist while she said, "You know it not good to steal from others."

Ciel uses Terri's phone to text that they will be a little bit late due to an incident but never specified the incident.

Lupin passes to Misora the last remaining decoration as she is finishing up her part but notices the text.

12/21/2015 #11
PokemonJoe1

Purple eyes widden at somepony no correction somebody catching her as she struggles to break free.

"Well not everypo-everybody has the same benifits in life so for some people stealing is a way to survive".

Starlight waits as she wonders who there thief is.

Yumi after she finishes decorating sits close to the fire.

12/21/2015 #12
megagirlZX

"I see what you mean but there are other ways of surviving as well that are more honest and rewarding. Though are you from Equestria by chance?" Terri asks as her silver charm that held her upgraded Royal Armour shines a bit as it hangs on her belt.

Misora joins Yumi as she noted after checking her message, "Looks like they ran into some trouble on the way here."

12/21/2015 . Edited 12/21/2015 #13
PokemonJoe1

"Wait how do you know of Equestria?".

Alice asks as she begins to formulate a plan as she uses a worn silver charm to drop a bead with a blinding flash enchantment.

Starlight goes over to them as she sees the silver haired girl who is about nine years old.

"Are you by any chance related to Trixie Lulamoon?".

Yumi nods as she lets out a content sigh.

"I hope they don't take to long I am curious about the present that Starlight and her parents got me".

12/21/2015 #14
megagirlZX
Phantom manages to lessen the flash effect with her dark magic as she runs over to them in her spectral form. Terri silently thanks Phantom as Ciel and Enfer manages to get their ride to wait for them. ******************** "You could say that I'm affiliated with one of the princesses there," Terri casually replies she doesn't loosen her grip. ******************** "Same and I can't wait to see if Terri could show me that armour again," Misora adds on as the last time she was only able to get a glimpse of it.
12/21/2015 #15
PokemonJoe1

Alice groans as she tosses the wallet back to Starlight.

"Yes I was from Equestria though a spell sent me here and Trixie is the only other member of our family left alive she does not remember me".

Starlight puts her wallet in her winter coat pocket as she motions for Terri to let go.

"My name is Starlight Sparkle and I wont take offense but you must promise not to steal anymore".

12/21/2015 #16
megagirlZX
Terri lets go of her wrist as Ciel sends another message saying that it was resolved now and they should be on the way soon. Terri then asked as she pulls out her cape that transform into a hang glider, "We mustn't keep them waiting though shall we let her follow us?" **************** Lupin trots over to Yumi and yips happily at her.
12/21/2015 #17
PokemonJoe1

"My name is Alice Lulamoon your highness and I promise I won't steal anymore".

Alice says as she recognises Starlight since she has been following them for awhile.

Starlights waves off being called royalty.

"You don't have to use my title when I am on earth I am a normal girl if they don't mind us bringing one more the yeah she could come".

Yumi leans down in her chair to pick Lupin up.

12/21/2015 #18
megagirlZX
"Alright and I'll follow behind you via hang glider since there's not enough seats in the car and she can take my place," Terri replies as she sets up her hang glider. ******* Lupin snuggles with Yumi after licking her face.
12/21/2015 #19
PokemonJoe1

"Alright and I am sorry for stealing from you Star I have not eatten in days".

Alice says as she brushes down her damaged clothes and knows she smells bad.

Starlight nods to Terri as she knows that flying in her anthro form could be trouble.

"So the car should be here soon?".

Yumi giggles at being licked by Lupin.

12/21/2015 #20
megagirlZX
"The car is already here also here's a little something for the smell," Terri hands Alice a little small spray bottle, "This is something that I usually use after running into Kid if we end up with a messier and smelling chase." *************** Lupin then continues to snuggle in her lap after licking her face.
12/21/2015 #21
PokemonJoe1

Alice takes the bottle and uses it and says to Terri.

"Thank you so much".

Starlight leads Alice tothe car as the two get in.

"I can't believe we are celevrating Christmas together after four years time".

Yumi says as she rubs behind Lupin's ears.

12/21/2015 #22
megagirlZX
"You're welcome and I'll see you in a bit," Terri replies before taking off to the sky. ************ Enfer follows them to the back seat while Ciel takes the front seat to let the driver know of their destination while they are still in their human form. ************ Lupin relaxes on Yumi's lap as Misora adds on, "Yeah and this should be the most interesting that we had in a long time too."
12/21/2015 #23
PokemonJoe1

Alice buckles her seatbelt as she sighs softly as she releases the illusion as her true age is shown where she is five.

Starlight uses a telepathy spell to chat with Terri.

~I was right Alice is younger then she had appearedfour years younger~.

"Even more so with Jewel having her first true christmas and she is taking well to her lessons especially with her rising music career".

Yumi says as she watches Jewel singing and dancing.

12/21/2015 #24
megagirlZX

~Okay and it looks like we're almost there,~ Terri notes as she and Phantom looks ahead in the air.

"Yeah and hopefully we can make this is the most memorable for her," Misora replies as she sees that they're almost there.

12/21/2015 . Edited 12/21/2015 #25
PokemonJoe1

~Is Alice a cousin to Trixie from what my moms tell me the Lulamoon clan outside of Trixie died during Nightmare Moons time~.

Starlight blinks when Alice shifts into a blue coated silver maned and tailed unicorn as she sleeps.

Yumi chuckles softly.

"You know the way we act and care for Jewel it feels like we are her parents not siblings".

Jewel pulls out her notebook full of songs including christmas music as she writes part of a new song.

12/22/2015 #26
megagirlZX
~That is interesting. We could probably look it up later when we get there.~ Terri suggested as she and Phantom fly higher to avoid suspicion. ************** "Yeah that's true and shall we go greet them?" Misora asks as sees the car pulling up to the entrance.
12/22/2015 #27
PokemonJoe1

~Though I am suprised she maintained her human form for as long as she did~.

Starlight replies as she levitates Alice over to herself as the filly curls up on her lap.

Yumi nods as she start pushing along her wheelchair making sure Lupin remains in place.

"So they are yay I am so happy".

Jewel bounces along happy as can be.

12/22/2015 #28
megagirlZX

~Maybe she reverted back once in a while to not fully exhaust herself,~ Terri suggested as the car pulls up to the entrance while she and Phantom are still in mid-flight.

Misora opens the door for them and asks when she did not see Terri as the driver opens the door for the group, "Where's Terri?"

12/22/2015 #29
PokemonJoe1

~That makes sense though compared to Trixie she seems stronger then Yumi though Yumi as an alicorn is more of a healer though she seems weaker then Jewel though not by much~.

Starlight replies first to Terri and then she carries Alice who is still in her unicorn form after the door is opened as she says to Misora.

"We had a run in with an Equestrian who got brought here by a spell so I could not leave her back there and there was not enough space so Terri took her glider and is above us right now".

Jewel lets out a squeal after seeing Alice as she looks at the adorable filly.

"What is her name she looks so adorable".

Yumi wheels outside and also finds Alice is very adorable.

12/22/2015 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: PokemonJoe1 megagirlZX
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member