Sound of Music Roleplay
Come on in and role-play your favorite character from Sound of Music. We'll chat, have some laughs, and have fun all day long. Come join the Von Trapps on many adventures. Hurry to claim your favorite.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
lauraosnes
"I'm not hungry, maybe I'll get something later," Louisa replies.
1/19/2014 #31
MagicMusician2019
" I'll just leave this here then," Liesl said, sitting the sandwich on the dressing table. She left the room and went into her own.
1/19/2014 #32
lauraosnes
Louisa sighed when Liesl left. She didn't like being stubborn, but she was. She didn't like people to see how weak and broken she was.
1/19/2014 #33
MagicMusician2019
Liesl lay on her bed, thinking of her family. She didn't know why they bothered to hide their feelings from her. She knew Friedrich was crying himself to sleep. She knew Louisa hadn't eaten in two days. She knew Kurt and Brigitta were hiding the real amount of their bad dreams.
1/19/2014 #34
lauraosnes
Louisa read more of her book, getting to the part where Cosette and Valjean escaped into Paris. She didn't feel like reading, but there was nothing else to do. Everyone was in there own worlds, dealing with their greif.
1/19/2014 #35
MagicMusician2019
Liesl walked to her window when she heard something hit it. Annalise stood on the grass and Liesl opened her window. " What do you want?" She asked. " Come to the park. Please," she called. Liesl bit her lip but nodded. " Alright. I'll be there in a few minutes," Liesl shouted down.
1/19/2014 #36
lauraosnes

Louisa could hear Liesl leaving and she knew that if she didn't get back before Father was leaving, she would be in big trouble. But that wasn't her problem, it was Liesl's.

1/19/2014 #37
MagicMusician2019
Liesl grabbed a coat then ran outside. She ran down the street to the park where all her friends were sitting.
1/19/2014 #38
lauraosnes

Louisa heard someone start to cry, it was Kurt. She got up and looked out the doorway to see Fruilein Anna walk over and try to comfort him, telling him it was alright. He wasn't listening and just kept crying. Anna got frustrated and walked away, telling him he better stop crying in ten minutes or their would be consequences. Louisa hated her even more now.

1/19/2014 . Edited 1/19/2014 #39
MagicMusician2019
" There you are, we thought you were dead," Charles laughed. " I've been busy," Liesl replied. " How are you?" Lena asked. " I've been better," Liesl replied. " It'll be fine. Trust me, I remember when Mama died. You get used to it," Rolfe said.
1/19/2014 #40
lauraosnes

Louisa could see Frederick walk over to Kurt and talk to him, getting him to stop. The two then when into their room and Louisa returned to hers. She looked at the sandwich that Liesl had placed beside her chair and picked it up, but then put it back down. She couldn't eat, she just couldn't. She didn't know why, but she couldn't let herself eat.

1/19/2014 #41
MagicMusician2019
" Thanks," Liesl said. " Why are we just sitting here? Let's play something," Annalise said. The other four laughed as they all stood up and began to run around the park.
1/19/2014 #42
lauraosnes

Louisa read for about an hour or so before hearing that whistle again. She got up and walked downstairs with her siblings, Frueilien Anna carrying Gretl. They all lined up again. Father looked at them and asked "Where is Liesl?"

1/19/2014 #43
MagicMusician2019
Liesl smiled as she ran home. For an hour she could forget about everything and just be a normal girl. She walked into the house to see her siblings lined up and her Father and Fräulein Anna glaring at her.
1/19/2014 #44
lauraosnes

"And where have you been Liesl?" Georg asks as Liesl walks over and lines up. Louisa feels a little bad but it was Liesl's fault.

1/19/2014 #45
MagicMusician2019
" I'm sorry Father. I was with my friends," Liesl whispered. " You will not see them again." Liesl stared at her Father but nodded.
1/19/2014 #46
lauraosnes

Now, I am leaving now for Vienna. Fruelien Anna is in charge and I expect nothing but praise when I return. Goodbye," Georg says and leaves. Louisa is hurt that her father is leaving them, but doesn't show it.

1/19/2014 #47
MagicMusician2019
Liesl stared at the door and clenched her fists. What was wrong with him? She couldn't understand. " Why's he so mean?" Brigitta asked quietly. " Grief," Liesl mumbled.
1/19/2014 #48
lauraosnes

Frulien Anna ordered everyone to go upstairs and to work on their studies and Louisa started to read some history paper. She knew the others were still upset about Father, but they shouldn't focus on it. He;d come back, he would have to.

1/19/2014 #49
MagicMusician2019
Liesl sat and looked through her French book, helping Brigitta with letters and numbers.
1/19/2014 #50
lauraosnes

"Is Frulein Anna our new mother," Marta asks, not understanding what was going on. Louisa just shakes her head at Marta's innocence.

1/19/2014 #51
MagicMusician2019
" She's just going to look after us while Father's away," Liesl said. " But you do that," Marta replied. " Yes, but I'm only a child as well," Liesl replied, smiling at her sister.
1/19/2014 #52
lauraosnes
"I don't like her," Kurt says and Brigitta agrees with him. Louisa began to get annoyed with them and snapped "It doesn't matter if you like her or not, she's here and we have to live with it".
1/19/2014 #53
MagicMusician2019
" Louisa is right. And if we show her we are responsible she probably won't bother us," Liesl said.
1/19/2014 #54
lauraosnes
"But she's really mean," Brigitta says ad Louisa just shakes her head and tunes them all out.
1/19/2014 #55
MagicMusician2019
" I know. Just ignore her. Everything will be ok," Liesl said. Brigitta climbed on to her knee and Liesl began to sing a lullaby their mother had sang to all of them.
1/19/2014 #56
lauraosnes
Marta and Brigitta went to the other room to play with there toys. Kurt and Frederick started talking about whatever boys talked about and Louisa started reading Les Miserables again.
1/19/2014 #57
MagicMusician2019
Liesl closed her books and stood up. She took her books back to her bedroom then walked into the nursery. Their new governess was shaking Gretl. Liesl flew towards her. " What are you doing? She's only a baby," she yelled, snatching her baby sister away from her. As Gretl cried Liesl paced the room whispering softly to her. " Li. Bad," Gretl babbled and Liesl smiled.
1/21/2014 #58
lauraosnes

Louisa could hear Liesl shout and she smirked. Seems like little miss perfect didn't like the new governess either. Louisa didn't like her and she knew that they had to get rid of her.

1/21/2014 #59
MagicMusician2019
When the governess walked out Liesl carried Gretl out of the room. She called Marta and Gretl, and got the boys and dragged Louisa out of her room so they were all sitting in her bedroom. " We need to do something, she hasn't been here a day and I already dislike her," Liesl said.
1/21/2014 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: lauraosnes
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member