Sound of Music Roleplay
Come on in and role-play your favorite character from Sound of Music. We'll chat, have some laughs, and have fun all day long. Come join the Von Trapps on many adventures. Hurry to claim your favorite.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »
lauraosnes

"None of us like her Liesl. But what was that you said to do? Ignore her," Louisa says, not really caring about the governess. Louisa didn't like her, but if she didn't bother Louisa then she didn't mind.

1/21/2014 #61
MagicMusician2019
" Her job is to look after Marta and Gretl, they're too young to ignore her. I think we should write to Father," Liesl said.
1/21/2014 #62
lauraosnes

"What would Father do? Better yet, why would he care? You all saw how he acted. He doesn't care about us, he'll just tell us to give her a chance or something," Louisa says.

1/21/2014 #63
MagicMusician2019
" He has to care. He's our father. He wants what is best for us," Liesl said.
1/21/2014 #64
lauraosnes

"Liesl, that man that was down there wasn't our father. Our father loves us and cares for us. If he cared for us, would he be in Veinna when his children need him? I don't think so. Our father is gone," Louisa says. "Now, if we're done with this discussion, I have a book to read".

1/21/2014 #65
MagicMusician2019
Louisa walked out of the room and all but Gretl followed her. Liesl sighed, she knew how they were all feeling, so she sat down at her desk and took out a piece of paper. Dear Father, we are having some problems with the governess, she is treating Marta and Gretl horridly and reducing Gretl to tears. Father, I understand that you miss Mother but we all do. We need you Father, nothing is right. The boys are hardly speaking, Louisa is very moody and the younger ones are having nightmares. Please come home. Forever your Liesl.
1/21/2014 #66
lauraosnes

Louisa walked back into her room and laid on her bed, trying to read more but couldn't focus. The words on the page seemed to be blurry and when she saw a drop of water appear on the page, she quickly dropped the book and wiped her eyes. Louisa didn't cry, she never cries. And she wasn't going to start today.

1/21/2014 #67
MagicMusician2019
Liesl pulled on her coat and slipped out of the house. She ran down the road into Salzburg to the post office. She bought a stamp and then mailed the letter to Vienna, she could only hope that her Father would read it.
1/21/2014 #68
lauraosnes

Louisa heard Liesl slip back instead. She knew Liesl wanted to do something, but really? A letter? That wouldn't work, Father would just ignore it or say to deal with it on your own.

1/21/2014 #69
MagicMusician2019
A few day later nothing had changed, everyone was still upset. Liesl was opening the letter from her Father with trembling hands. She read it then crumpled it up. She threw it against the wall. He said to listen to their governess and not to bother him.
1/22/2014 #70
lauraosnes
Louisa heard the soft sound of the letter hitting the wall. Louisa knew that would happen, but this was one of the only time she wished she wasn't right.
1/22/2014 #71
MagicMusician2019
Liesl lay on her bed, trying to think of what she could do. She was exhausted, having to look after the others, go to school and everything else. She couldn't do it any more.
1/22/2014 #72
lauraosnes
Louisa knew everyone was still depressed. Everyone was upset and cranky and none of them were really talking. They had to get rid of Anna. If father wasn't going to help, then they'd have to do something. And Louisa knew the perfect idea. She got up and ran into Liesl's room. "I have the perfect idea Liesl!"
1/22/2014 #73
MagicMusician2019
Liesl sat up and looked at her younger sister. " What is it?"
1/22/2014 #74
lauraosnes

"Father won't get rid of Fraulien Anna, and we can't kick her out. But there's nothing wrong with Fraulien Anna leaving," Louisa says.

1/22/2014 #75
MagicMusician2019
" You're right. But how do we get her to leave?" Liesl asked.
1/22/2014 #76
lauraosnes

"We make her hate us. We drive her so insane that she can't stand to be here for another second," Louisa says.

1/22/2014 #77
MagicMusician2019
Liesl smiled. " That's a good idea. We should start now. But how? We don't want to be punished," she said, thinking.
1/22/2014 #78
lauraosnes

"Do little things here and there, with no proof it was us," Louisa says.

1/22/2014 #79
MagicMusician2019
" Like moving her things and she'll get so confused she won't know what is going on," Liesl suggested. " And swapping names," Louisa added.
1/22/2014 #80
lauraosnes

"And putting some guests in her rooms," Louisa says and Liesl nods. "Let's get the others," Liesl says and grabs the others.

1/22/2014 #81
MagicMusician2019
They went over the plans and agreed that they would start the next morning. And Liesl would now say she was Marta.
1/22/2014 #82
lauraosnes

Louisa was now Brigitta and Brigitta was now Louisa. Frederick was Kurt and Kurt was Frederick. Gretl would stay herself, as she was only a baby.

1/22/2014 #83
MagicMusician2019
The six children walked down to breakfast and Liesl put Gretl in her baby chair. Five minutes later they were joined by their soon to be previous governess.
1/23/2014 #84
lauraosnes
Louisa smiled as she sat down. This governess would be gone in days.
1/23/2014 #85
MagicMusician2019
" Liesl, pass me the butter," Fräulein Anna said. Liesl ignored her but could feel the governess staring at her. " Liesl, butter." Liesl looked up. " You must be confused Fräulein. I'm Marta," Liesl said.
1/24/2014 #86
lauraosnes

"Oh, of course," Fraulien Anna says, shaking her head. Louisa has to use all her might to not laugh.

1/24/2014 #87
MagicMusician2019
Liesl quickly put some food in her mouth to hide her giggles. As Fräulein Anna kept asking things to be passed down the table she got more confused as everyone had swapped their names.
1/24/2014 #88
lauraosnes

"Fraulien Anna, are you alright? You seem a little comfused this morning," Louisa asks.

1/24/2014 #89
MagicMusician2019
" No I'm fine Liesl," Fräulein Anna said. " I'm Liesl," Marta said. " Oh yes. I'm sorry, I must just be tired. Go start your studies without me," Fräulein Anna said. The children stood up and Liesl grabbed Gretl when they were far enough from the dining room they all started laughing.
1/24/2014 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: lauraosnes
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member