Sound of Music Roleplay
Come on in and role-play your favorite character from Sound of Music. We'll chat, have some laughs, and have fun all day long. Come join the Von Trapps on many adventures. Hurry to claim your favorite.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »
lauraosnes
Louisa changes and goes to bed. She wakes up in the middle of the night, hearing someone crying.
1/26/2014 #121
MagicMusician2019
Liesl sat up, she had dreamt about her Mother again. She wiped her tears quickly and hoped she hadn't woken anyone. She didn't want them to see she was as lost as they were.
1/26/2014 #122
lauraosnes
Louisa walked into Liesl's room, asking if she was ok.
1/26/2014 #123
MagicMusician2019
Liesl nodded in reply. " I'm fine Louisa. To back to bed," she whispered.
1/27/2014 #124
lauraosnes
"No your not," Louisa says, walking over.
1/27/2014 #125
MagicMusician2019
" It was just a bad dream Louisa, don't worry about me," Liesl said, as Louisa climbed under her covers.
1/27/2014 #126
lauraosnes
"You can say that all you want but I know the truth," Louisa says.
1/27/2014 #127
MagicMusician2019
" I know. But don't worry about me Louisa. I'll be fine," Liesl said. " Now go to sleep."
1/27/2014 #128
lauraosnes
"Fine, but your not alone. All of us are going through this," Louisa says, walking back to her room.
1/27/2014 #129
MagicMusician2019
Liesl smiled, she needed help as much as the rest of them.
1/28/2014 #130
lauraosnes
The next morning Louisa was trying to plan the next trick.
1/28/2014 #131
MagicMusician2019
Liesl slipped out of the house early the next morning. She rode her bike into town and sat by the fountain. She watched the entrance to the post office and stood up when Rolfe came out. She ran over to him. " How did you do it?" She asked. " What?" He asked. " Go on with things after your mother died?"
1/28/2014 #132
lauraosnes
"Frederick, do you think spiders could work?" Louisa as the two talked after breakfast.
1/28/2014 #133
MagicMusician2019
" I didn't for a while. It takes time, things become different but you'll get used to it. It might take a few months but everything works out," Rolfe said. Liesl smiled and hugged him. " Now go away. I've a job to do," Rolfe laughed. " Alright, if you want to be that way," Liesl said. " If you have your bike you could come with me. It doesn't take that long," he said and Liesl nodded then she shook her head. " I'm not supposed to leave the house," she sighed.
1/28/2014 #134
lauraosnes

"Possibly, but a snake could work as well," Frederick says. "Any messy creature would do. When should we go and get the surprise?" Louisa asks and Frederich replies. "Later on today, when she's busy with Gretl and Marta".

1/28/2014 #135
MagicMusician2019
Liesl cycled home as fast as she could and of her bike away before she ran up to her bedroom, as she passed their room she could see Louisa and Friedrich whispering about something. Liesl walked to the nursery when Fräulein Anna was trying to dress Marta. Liesl picked up Gretl who smiled at her and curled into her chest. Liesl watched the governess silently, trying to find something wrong.
1/28/2014 #136
lauraosnes

"Let's go now, she's busy with them," Louisa says and Frederick nods. They both run outside, hunting for a perfect surprise.

1/28/2014 #137
MagicMusician2019
" Do you want something Louisa?" Fräulein Anna asked. Liesl shook her head, she was so confused! " No Fräulein, I just wanted to check on the girls. And I'm Marta Fräulein," Liesl said.
1/28/2014 #138
lauraosnes

"How does this look?" Frederick asks, holding a few spiders in his hand. Louisa nods and opens the jar, letting Frederick put them in. "How are we going to get them in? She'll see us," Louisa and Frederick has an idea. "Can you still climb well?" he asks and Louisa nods. "I'll go inside and tell Kurt and Brigitta to distract Fraulien Anna. Then I'll going into Fraulien's room and open the window and you can climb up the trellis," he finishes before running inside.

1/28/2014 #139
MagicMusician2019
Liesl heard a shout and she walked out of the room, she could hear Brigitta and Kurt shouting. Fräulein Anna followed her to the library where Brigitta was standing on a chair. " There's a mouse," she squealed. " It ran under the bookcase," Kurt added. Liesl was glad that her sibling were such good liars as she only knew they were lying as they had looked at her, glee in their eyes. " You'll have to get rid of it Fräulein," Liesl stated.
1/28/2014 #140
lauraosnes

Frederick ran into Fraulien's room. He opened the window and motioned for Louisa to climb. She took a deep breath and put the jar in one hand and used her other hand to start to climb. It wasn't that hard at first, but then she almost lost her footing. She was almost there when she heard other voices entering the room.

1/28/2014 #141
MagicMusician2019
" I'm leaving," Fräulein Anna screamed. She went to her room and got her bags. Then it dawned on Liesl, she was afraid of mice! Even imaginary mice!
1/28/2014 #142
lauraosnes

Louisa heard Fraulien Anna shout and smiled. She started to climb down and jumped off more toward the bottom. She hit the jar of spiders behind the trellis and ran inside.

1/28/2014 #143
MagicMusician2019
" What happened?" Louisa whispered as the first governess left the house. " Brigitta and Kurt pretended there was a mouse. She is scared of mice," Liesl said.
1/28/2014 #144
lauraosnes

"Genius. Oh and if it's ever needed, their's a jar of spiders behind the trellis," Louisa says.

1/28/2014 #145
MagicMusician2019
" So that was your plan," Liesl said.
1/29/2014 #146
lauraosnes
"Yup," Louisa says as Frau Smitch walked in, asking what happened to Fraulien Anna.
1/29/2014 #147
MagicMusician2019
" She left," Liesl replied. Frau Smidth looked at her. " What do you mean she left?" She asked. " She packed we bags and left cause Brigitta thought she saw a mouse," Liesl said.
1/29/2014 #148
lauraosnes

"I'll phone your father," Frau Smidth replies and walks out of the room.

1/29/2014 #149
MagicMusician2019
" Father's coming home," Brigitta said, with a smile. " Maybe he'll play with us," Kurt said. Liesl shook her head. " I don't want you to bother Father if he comes home. He's still very sad. Do you understand?" She asked.
1/29/2014 #150
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: lauraosnes
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member