Sound of Music Roleplay
Come on in and role-play your favorite character from Sound of Music. We'll chat, have some laughs, and have fun all day long. Come join the Von Trapps on many adventures. Hurry to claim your favorite.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »
lauraosnes

"But it's not. None of this. He can think that ignoring us and replacing Mother will help but it's not going to," Louisa says.

2/13/2014 #241
MagicMusician2019
" He does love us. We just remind him of Mother. It will be alright eventually," Liesl sighed.
2/13/2014 #242
lauraosnes
"He's doing an amazing job showing it," Louisa says, walking out of the room.
2/13/2014 #243
MagicMusician2019
Liesl sighed as Louisa walked out of the room, she was becoming more difficult to handle as time went on. Liesl shook her head and turned her attention to the others. " Why don't you get the album Brigitta and we'll look at pictures," she said.
2/13/2014 #244
lauraosnes
While all looked at pictures, Louisa did as well. She looked at one she kept in her drawer. It was of her and her parents on her tenth birthday. It was a fun day and reminded her when things were happy.
2/13/2014 #245
MagicMusician2019
Liesl turned the pages carefully, she could see her mother in each of her siblings.
2/14/2014 #246
lauraosnes
Louisa just shook her head and put the photo away. Things would never be like that again.
2/14/2014 #247
MagicMusician2019
Gretl had her laugh and Marta had her large brown eyes. Mother always wanted to know more, just like Brigitta. She had a quick temper just as Kurt did. Louisa was just as stubborn and Friedrich had her quietness and ability to stay calm. Liesl had always been told she was like her mother. But she couldn't see it.
2/14/2014 #248
lauraosnes
Louisa sighed and started to work on her studies.
2/14/2014 #249
MagicMusician2019
At eight o clock Liesl put everyone to bed the got their clothes ready for the morning. To meet governess number 8.
2/15/2014 #250
lauraosnes

Louisa woke up the next morning bright and early. She got dressed and waited to hear the dreaded whistle which meant a new governess had arrived.

2/15/2014 #251
MagicMusician2019
Liesl hummed quietly as she brushed her hair, she let it hang down her back as she leant on the dressing table. " The only girl in my class to have such long hair," she mumbled. She stared at the scissors below the mirror.
2/15/2014 #252
lauraosnes

Louisa did her hair into a braid, which she usually didn't do, but decided today that she would. She started to read a book, but got lost in her thoughts.

2/15/2014 #253
MagicMusician2019
Liesl ran downstairs when she heard the whistle, ignoring the gasps of her siblings. Her father glared at her and she stared back. " Liesl. What did you do to your hair?" Georg asked. " I cut it," she replied.
2/16/2014 #254
lauraosnes
Louisa felt sorry for her sister, since she could practicly see the anger radiating around their father.
2/16/2014 #255
MagicMusician2019
Georg glared at Liesl but introduced them to their new governess, Frau Elisa. Liesl followed her father into his office and waited for her punishment.
2/18/2014 #256
lauraosnes
While Liesl delt with Father, the others were getting to know the new governess. "So, what made you become a governess?" Louisa asks. "I just love children," Fraulien answers sweetly, almost too sweetly.
2/18/2014 #257
MagicMusician2019
" Whose idea was this," Georg asked. " Mine," Liesl said. " I'm fed up of being treated like a baby. I was the only girl I knew who still wore their hair in two braids. I'm fifteen Father." " I forbid you to see anyone apart from family again," Georg said. " You can't do that," Liesl shouted. Her father glared at her and she ran out of the room. She ran to her bedroom and slammed the door. She curled up on her bed and stared at the photo she had of her mother. There was a knock at the door and Lousia came in, followed by the governess.
2/20/2014 #258
lauraosnes
"I was wondering if you ok," Louisa says. "As was I," the governess says.
2/20/2014 #259
MagicMusician2019
" Go away," Liesl shouted. Louisa slipped out of the room, knowing what Liesl was like in a bad mood. The governess sat on the bed and looked at her. " Would you like something to eat?" Fräulein Elisa asked. " I said leave me alone," Liesl said. " I understand that you're angry Liesl. Talking usually helps," she said. " What do you care? You're just a governess. I don't need to talk to anyone," Liesl yelled. " Get out." Fräulein looked at her and left the room. Liesl pulled a pillow over her head and cried.
2/23/2014 #260
lauraosnes
Louisa went into her room and was talking with Marta when the governess walked in. "Is your sister always like that?" She asked. "No, she's just upset at the moment Fraulien," Louisa told her.
2/23/2014 #261
MagicMusician2019
Gretl walked into Liesl's room, holding her book of fairy tales. Gretl heard Liesl crying and climbed on to the bed, she curled into her side and Liesl looked up. " Don't cry," she whispered. " You aren't supposed to cry. Me and Marta cry." Liesl smiled and wiped her eyes with the bed sheet. " Why are you crying?" Gretl asked. " I don't know. I'm just upset and angry," Liesl said. " Now, what do you what?" She asked, with a grin. " A story," Gretl said. " Which one?" " Princess and the pea."
2/24/2014 #262
lauraosnes
Louisa went over to Brigitta."What do you think of the new governess?" Louisa asks. "She seems nice," Brigitta says. "And that's what's weird. No one is that nice," Louisa says.
2/24/2014 #263
MagicMusician2019
As Liesl read Gretl fell asleep, which she didn't find surprising as she had not slept well the night before. Liesl carefully lifted Gretl's head from her lap and got off the bed, she walked to the window and looked at the mountains. They were the most beautiful things she could imagine. She glanced down to the grounds of her house and saw Fräulein Elisa talking to someone. It was one of the gardeners. Liesl watched them speak and a few minutes later they kissed. " Louisa, Brigitta," Liesl said, as she ran out of her room.
2/24/2014 #264
lauraosnes
"What?" Louisa asks as Brigitta and Louisa walk over to her.
2/24/2014 #265
MagicMusician2019
" I just saw our new Fräulein kissing one of the gardeners," Liesl said.
2/24/2014 #266
lauraosnes
"That's perfect for blackmail," Louisa says.
2/24/2014 #267
MagicMusician2019
" Do you think that's why she wanted the job. Because apart from that she's only interested in her appearance," Brigitta said. " I wonder how long they've know each other," Louisa said. " I'll ask Sara. She might know," Liesl said. Sara was the daughter of one of the cooks and Liesl's best friend.
2/24/2014 #268
lauraosnes
"Good idea. I'll seeif I canget her to spill some secrets," Brigitta says.
2/24/2014 #269
MagicMusician2019
Liesl rushed downstairs and into the kitchen, Sara was helping her mother with the cooking but stopped when Liesl came in. " What do you know about the new governess?" Liesl asked. " Nothing. Why?" Sara asked. " She was kissing one of the gardeners," Liesl replied. " Really? I'll see what I can find out," Sara said.
2/27/2014 #270
« Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: lauraosnes
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member