Sound of Music Roleplay
Come on in and role-play your favorite character from Sound of Music. We'll chat, have some laughs, and have fun all day long. Come join the Von Trapps on many adventures. Hurry to claim your favorite.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
lauraosnes

So this is another rp and basically it set right after there mom dies and how they pull all the pranks on the governesses.

Louisa sat in the room she shared with Brigitta. She was just looking out the window, still trying to get over her mother dying. No one was the same and no one had really spoken in the last few days.

12/23/2013 #1
MagicMusician2019
Liesl put Gretl into her crib as she finally fell asleep and she smiled. It seemed like even an eleven month old baby knew something was wrong. Liesl walked into her room and sat down, she looked at the picture of her Mother and lifted it, she touched the glass and a tear travelled down her cheek.
1/17/2014 #2
lauraosnes
Louisa looked over at Brigitta, who was sleeping soundly in her bed. She didn't know how, for it was getting harder and harder for Louisa to sleep.
1/17/2014 #3
MagicMusician2019
Liesl heard a cry from one of the other rooms, she jumped off her bed and ran into the boys, Kurt was crying. She sat beside him and hugged him. " It's ok. It was just a dream," she whispered. " No it isn't. Mother is dead," he cried. " I know, I know but we'll be fine and she's still watching over us. You see she's an angel now."
1/17/2014 #4
lauraosnes
Louisa could hear crying from one of the rooms, Kurt. She could hear Liesl go in and try to comfort him. This was all that happened during the day. Someone would cry and Liesl would comfort.
1/17/2014 #5
MagicMusician2019
As Kurt fell asleep again Liesl left the room and walked down the hall to the stairs. She slipped down the stairs to her Father's study. She could see the light from the gap under the door. She knocked then walked in.
1/18/2014 #6
lauraosnes
"What is it Liesl," Georg says, not looking up from some papers on his desk.
1/18/2014 #7
MagicMusician2019
" I just wanted to make sure you were alright. Kurt had another bad dream. Could you talk to him tomorrow?" Liesl asked, timidly. She wasn't sure of how her Father would react.
1/18/2014 #8
lauraosnes
"I'm fine, but you need to handle Kurt. I'm leaving tomorrow night for Vienna and I need to be preparing for the trip," he says, looking at the pages.
1/18/2014 #9
MagicMusician2019
" Please Father, he needs you. We all need you. Father? Where has my piano gone?" Liesl asked.
1/18/2014 #10
lauraosnes
"You are doing fine without me. And the piano is in the attic. I don't want any damage to come to it. And you will be meeting your new governess tomorrow. Make sure everyone is on their best behavior," Georg says.
1/18/2014 #11
MagicMusician2019
" Why the attic. It was fine downstairs and we don't need a governess Father," Liesl said.
1/18/2014 #12
lauraosnes
"It is in the attic and that is where it will stay. And you need someone to watch all of you while I am away. Now, off to bed," Georg says.
1/18/2014 #13
MagicMusician2019
" Yes Father," Liesl said. She walked out of the room and ran up to her bedroom. She changed into her nightdress and got into bed. She lifted her book and began to read, knowing she wouldn't be able to sleep.
1/18/2014 #14
lauraosnes
Louisa got up the next morning to the sound of a whistle. She didn't know what it meant but she got dressed and hurried down stairs.
1/18/2014 #15
MagicMusician2019
Liesl carried Gretl down the stairs while watching Marta carefully as she toddled down herself. " Line up," her father shouted. He glared at all of them. That's when Liesl knew everything was going to change.
1/18/2014 #16
lauraosnes
Louisa lined up next to Frederick. She didn't get why we had to this. "Father, why are we doing this?" Briggitta asks.
1/18/2014 #17
MagicMusician2019
A woman walked into the room and looked at them. Liesl's first impression was that she was a witch. She had a huge nose and a wart on the end of it.
1/18/2014 #18
lauraosnes

"Father, who's this?" Brigitta asks. "Your new governess, Fraulien Anna," Georg says.

1/18/2014 #19
MagicMusician2019
" It's nice to meet you," Liesl said, slowly as she looked Fräulein Anna up and down.
1/18/2014 #20
lauraosnes

"She will be caring for you from now on. I will be leaving for Vienna in a few hours," Father says before turning to Fraulien Anna. "They are now in your care," he says before leaving.

1/18/2014 #21
MagicMusician2019
" What are your names," she asked. " I'm Liesl, Fräulein and this is Gretl," Liesl said. After everyone had introduced themselves she sent them upstairs to change into what she called their day clothes. A grey and green uniform.
1/18/2014 #22
lauraosnes
After Louisa had changed, she opened the book she had been reading, Les Miserables. It was one of her equired readings and she didn't mind this one. It was better then some others. And when she read it, she forgot about how bad everything had been going.
1/18/2014 #23
MagicMusician2019
Liesl first dressed herself and then dressed her youngest sisters, she was just putting Gretl for a nap when her stomach rumbled and she realised she hadn't had breakfast.
1/18/2014 #24
lauraosnes
Louisa was a little hungry but she didn't feel like eating.
1/18/2014 #25
MagicMusician2019
Liesl walked into the empty kitchen and made six sandwiches. She took them back upstairs and gave one to each sibling.
1/18/2014 #26
lauraosnes
When Liesl came into Louisa's room, Louisa didn't even look up from her book. "I'm not hungry".
1/18/2014 #27
MagicMusician2019
" You have to eat something," Liesl said, holding the plate in front of her sister's face.
1/19/2014 #28
lauraosnes
"No I don't," Louisa says, being stubborn as always.
1/19/2014 #29
MagicMusician2019
" Stop being stubborn, you need to eat Lou," Liesl said.
1/19/2014 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: lauraosnes
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member