Sound of Music Roleplay
Come on in and role-play your favorite character from Sound of Music. We'll chat, have some laughs, and have fun all day long. Come join the Von Trapps on many adventures. Hurry to claim your favorite.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
lauraosnes
New roleplay where we play the cast of Sound of Music. Enjoy!
1/18/2014 #1
MagicMusician2019
The alarm went off and Amelia sat up, half asleep, she glanced at the calendar and woke up suddenly. Today was her final audition, she was going to be Liesl, she had to be.
1/18/2014 #2
lauraosnes
Katie stood and looked in te mirror. She had her hair is a side braid and was dressed in a white shirt with a diamond collor and a black skirt and some flats. Today was the day, she had to be Louisa, she just had to be.
1/18/2014 #3
MagicMusician2019
Amelia pulled on a striped dress and put in white pumps, she brushed her brown curls and left them down before she ran downstairs where her family was sitting even though it was six in the morning.
1/18/2014 #4
lauraosnes
Katie tightened her braid, which showed off the blonde highlights she had in her hair. She was ready for this. She walked downstairs and made her tea.
1/18/2014 #5
MagicMusician2019
" Where's Teagan?" Amelia asked. " Pam is dropping her over now, I think she's very worried," her mum replied. " She's eight, whys she so worried," Matthew, her brother asked. " Because she doesn't think she can get the part of Gretl even though she's really good," Maya replied. " When are we going?" Amelia asked. " When Teagan arrives and you finish eating," her dad said and Amelia began to eat her cereal.
1/18/2014 #6
lauraosnes
"Are you excited Katie?" Catherine, Katie's mother asks. "Yes, I'm little worried but I just need to be confident," Katie says and her mom smiles. "That's my girl. Let's leave in about ten minutes," Catherine says and Katie nods.
1/18/2014 #7
MagicMusician2019
They all sat in the car and drove into New York. " We should have got the train," her dad said. " You wanted to take the car," Maya pointed out. They arrived an hour later at a large hall.
1/18/2014 #8
lauraosnes

The drive was only about 15 minutes for Catherine and Katie, since they lived in a small town right outside the city. As soon as they arrived, they walked in and check in. Catherine sat where the parents where and Katie started to do some vocal warm ups.

1/18/2014 #9
MagicMusician2019
Amelia signed in for herself and Teagan then they sat on the ground. There weren't very many people left, just about fifteen. Teagan was pulling on the end of her dress, humming so long farewell and Amelia smiled, she tapped do re mi on the floor and waited until her name was called.
1/18/2014 #10
lauraosnes

Katie stood, shaking her legs, doing her little warm up. She was competing against two others for the role of Louisa. Most roles had two people competing for it, but there were three Louisa's. She heard another girl get called and knew she had to go in soon.

1/18/2014 #11
MagicMusician2019
Amelia walked into a small room, there was one other girl competing for Liesl. " Good morning," Amelia said. " Hello Amelia, how are you," Mr Benson asked. " Alright.. I think," she laughed. " Well today we want you to sing again, because your dancing and acting is absolutely perfect." Amelia nodded. " With the piano or without?" She asked. " Without." Amelia nodded and took a deep breath. " Did that really just happen? Have I actually understood. This weird quirk I've tried to suppress and hide is a power, that could help me meet the wizard if I make good. So I'll make good.."
1/18/2014 #12
lauraosnes

Katie was called into another room. "Hi," she says, walking in. "Hello Katie. What song are you going to be singing today?" one of the music directors, Mr. Jameson, asks. "I'm going to be singing The Girl I Mean to Be from The Secret Garden," Katie replies and he nods. Taking a deep breath and nodding to the pianist, the music starts and Katie opens her mouth. "I need palace where I can go. Where I can whisper what what I know. Where I can whisper who I like. And where I can go to see them..."

1/18/2014 #13
MagicMusician2019
Amelia walked out of the room and smiled. She thought she had done well. She sat down as Teagan's name was called. Amelia hugged her. " You'll be great, and how about you can get a surprise later," Amelia said, trying to call her cousin's nerves. Teagan smiled and walked into the room. She said hello to the director then sang Maybe.
1/18/2014 #14
lauraosnes
Katie walked out of the room feeling confident. She walked back to the room and say down.
1/18/2014 #15
MagicMusician2019
Amelia smiled as Teagan walked towards her. They sat in silence for what seemed like forever until their names were called along with nine others. They were told to line up, Amelia was excited, this was it. The final children's cast. She felt the same way as she did when she got the role of Kate in the national tour of Annie, nine years before.
1/18/2014 #16
lauraosnes

Katie lined up with the others. She was excited. She had been in one other production before and it was 13. It was fun, and she was excited to try out for more roles.

1/18/2014 #17
MagicMusician2019
Mr Benson walked along in front of them. " It looks like we have our kids then." Happiness erupted in the room and he laughed. Teagan ran to Amelia and hugged her as tight as she could. " Thank you," Amelia said. " The rehearsals will start in a few weeks and a school room will be organised for you. Your guardians will be contacted with more details," Mr Benson said. All the younger ones seemed to know each other after more auditions together and Amelia knew one or two but that was it.
1/18/2014 #18
lauraosnes

Katie was so happy she got the part. She was super excited and she took out her phone and texted her friends the good news. She was excited to get to know everyone. She hadn't really talked to anyone at the auditions and was happy to get started.

1/18/2014 #19
MagicMusician2019
Amelia and Teagan walked outside. Teagan's mum was coming for them at six to take them for a celebratory dinner, which showed how much faith they had in the girls. They had time to kill so walked along looking in the different shops. " Do you want a surprise now?" Amelia asked and Teagan nodded. Amelia walked the little girl to the American Girl shop and Teagan looked at her. " Your limit is sixty dollars. Got it?" She said, before Teagan ran off.
1/18/2014 #20
lauraosnes
After a week, rehersals were starting up. The first readthrough was today and Katie was really excited.
1/18/2014 #21
MagicMusician2019
Amelia and Teagan took the train into New York and then got the subway to the stop near the rehearsal studio. " Look at the cookies," Teagan said, as they walked past a bakery. The smell was wafting through the door and Amelia led her cousin in. They each bought a cookie to much on the rest of their journey. As the walked out a boy a bit older than Amelia walked into them. " Sorry. Are you alright," he asked. " Yes I think so," Amelia replied. " I dropped my cookie," Teagan said and Amelia handed her her own. " Bye," Amelia said and the two walked on to the studio.
1/18/2014 #22
lauraosnes
Katie in the studio, looking over the script and highlighting her lines.
1/18/2014 #23
MagicMusician2019
Amelia and Teagan sat down beside the girl playing Louisa after they grabbed their scripts. Amelia pulled two highlights out of her pocket and handed Teagan the pink one while she kept the yellow.
1/19/2014 #24
lauraosnes
Katie looked through the music book and tried to imagine all the harmonies.
1/19/2014 #25
MagicMusician2019
Amelia looked at everyone around her, it seemed to be a very big cast. She looked to the girl beside her and smiled. " I suppose you're Louisa?" She asked.
1/19/2014 #26
lauraosnes
Katie smiled and turned to Amelia. "Correct. And your playing Liesl?"
1/19/2014 #27
MagicMusician2019
" Yep, I'm Amelia and this is Teagan," Amelia said with a smile.
1/19/2014 #28
lauraosnes
"I'm Katie, it's nice to meet you," Katie says.
1/19/2014 #29
MagicMusician2019
" Same," Amelia said. Then the room went quiet and the first rehearsal begun.
1/19/2014 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: lauraosnes
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member