Sound of Music Roleplay
Come on in and role-play your favorite character from Sound of Music. We'll chat, have some laughs, and have fun all day long. Come join the Von Trapps on many adventures. Hurry to claim your favorite.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »
lauraosnes

"Do you think we made the face mask right?" Katie asks as Gracie takes the homemade mask the girls had made out of the fridge. "I think so, is it supposed to be that color?" Gracie asks, looking at the green gray mush. "You try first," the two girls say at the same time.

2/25/2014 #271
MagicMusician2019
Amelia yawned and got off the couch. " I'm going to bed, have to be up early in the morning," she said. " Why?" Jade asked. " They want to change sixteen going on seventeen," Amelia replied.
2/27/2014 #272
lauraosnes
"I am not trying first," Gracie says. "Well, I'm not," Katie says. Both getting an idea, they shout out "Marissa, come here!" Marissa was Katie's sister who would try anything.
2/28/2014 #273
MagicMusician2019
Amelia climbed into bed, even though she wasn't at home it still felt like it was. She sat up to read for a while before she fell asleep. The door opened and Seth walked in. " Arejt you away yet? She asked. " I was going now. I just wanted to say bye," he answered, and she smiled. She shuffled down the bed until she was closer to where he has sat and she wrapped her arms around him.
3/7/2014 #274
lauraosnes
The two were now taking the face maks off, and it didn't turn out the way it was suppsed to. It was supposed to get rid of circles under your eyes. And instead of that, it made their eyes and the area around all red. "This is bad," Katie says.
3/7/2014 #275
MagicMusician2019
Amelia woke up early the next morning. And headed straight to the theatre. The first preview was the next night. Which gave her barely two days to learn the new dance.
3/7/2014 #276
lauraosnes
Katie and Gracie woke up in a panic. Their eyes were still red. "I thought it was supposed to go away," Gracie says. "It was! What are we going to do! We have rehersal in a few hours," Katie says.
3/7/2014 #277
MagicMusician2019
Amelia got dressed quickly and then made herself breakfast, without disturbing the other girls. As soon as she had finished she left the apartment and headed to the theatre. She was an hour early, which she knew but she also knew Seth would be there early. And that would give them tile alone.
3/8/2014 #278
lauraosnes

"We could fake sick," Gracie suggests. "That wouldn't work," Katie says.

3/11/2014 #279
MagicMusician2019
Amelia stopped at Starbucks on her way and got a hot chocolate to go. She walked through the stage door and went up to her dressing room to put her things away.
3/13/2014 #280
lauraosnes
"This is bad," Katie says. "Yup," Gracie says.
3/13/2014 #281
MagicMusician2019
Amelia changed into her practice costume and walked to the stage.
3/13/2014 #282
lauraosnes
"What are we gonna do?" Gracie asks. "I have an idea," Katie says.
3/13/2014 #283
MagicMusician2019
Amelia began to stretch as she imagined all the people in the audience. It was only a few days now.
3/15/2014 #284
lauraosnes
A few minutes later, the two were sneaking into the theater, wearing big dark sunglasses and hoodies. "And your sure that the cream is here. And that no one else will be here," Gracie questions. "I'm positive. Rehersal doesn't start for a while," Katie says.
3/16/2014 #285
MagicMusician2019
" Amelia," Catherine, the wig maker called. Amelia jumped off the ground and sighed. " You're cutting my hair today, aren't you?" She said. " I'm afraid so. It's just a bit too long. I'll only cut to just below your shoulders, which would have been considered long in the 30s," Catherine said, as they walked backstage and down to the wig room. Amelia sat down and Catherine lifted the scissors. " The rest of the girls are lucky, they get their hair braided. I get mind cut," Amelia said. " You did agree to it," Catherine laughed, as she snipped off a lock of hair.
3/18/2014 #286
lauraosnes
The two girls sneaked up to the dressing rooms, digging through a bag. The face stuff was supposes to be there. But it wasn't. "What are we going to do?" Gracie asks. "I don't know!" Katie says.
3/18/2014 #287
MagicMusician2019
Amelia looked at herself in the mirror and stayed silent for a minute before she smiled. " I like it. I think it's nicer than it was," she laughed.
3/18/2014 #288
lauraosnes
"We have rehersal in less then an hour and everyone is going to e getting her soon!" Gracie says. "I know!" Katie says.
3/18/2014 #289
MagicMusician2019
There was a knock on the door and Amelia looked around. " I heard you were down here," Seth said, with a smile. " Yep, my hair's been cut and I think I like it," she said. " It's nice. Now come on, they are changing the whole dance remember," he said. " Don't remind me," Amelia laughed.
3/18/2014 #290
lauraosnes
"We're dead," Katie says. "Yup," Gracie agrees.
3/18/2014 #291
MagicMusician2019
" Right, so I was thinking. We have it that both of you are very shy in the dance; but the way you act the scene is the opposite. So we're going to make it bolder," Greg said, looking at Amelia and Seth. " Ok," they said. The music started and they began to work on the new dance.
3/18/2014 #292
lauraosnes
"We can't leave now, they're rehersing," Gracie says. "Ugh!" Katie groans.
3/18/2014 #293
MagicMusician2019
Amelia was lying on the ground as the music finished. " I think that's much better," Greg said. " Good, does that mean we're done? I'm tired," Amelia said, smiling as she stood up. " Yes, you're free for a while anyway," Greg said. Amelia and Seth left the stage together and walked to the green room. " I think I prefer the new one," Seth said. " Yeah, it's more fun," Amelia replied. " And I get to kiss you more," he said and Amelia rolled her eyes.
3/18/2014 #294
lauraosnes
"Rehersal starts in twenty minutes. Everyone's going to be arriving!" Gracie says. "This is bad," Katie says.
3/18/2014 #295
MagicMusician2019
" It's a full rehearsal today. We should probably get our costumes on," Amelia said, as they walked up to the dressing room. Amelia continued on up the stairs to her dressing room and opened the door.
3/24/2014 #296
lauraosnes
"Hey Amelia," Katie says, ducking down, pulling her hoodie over her face more. "I'll see you guys later," Gracie says before leaving the room.
3/24/2014 #297
MagicMusician2019
Amelia grabbed her uniform and took it off the hanger. " You're lucky that you don't have to get your hair cut, you just need to tie it back," she said. " Aren't you warm with that hood up?"
3/30/2014 #298
lauraosnes
"What, oh, uh, no, I'm good," Katie says.
3/30/2014 #299
MagicMusician2019
Amelia looked at her and raised an eyebrow. " Really, you don't sound so sure," she said.
3/30/2014 #300
« Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: lauraosnes
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member