Sound of Music Roleplay
Come on in and role-play your favorite character from Sound of Music. We'll chat, have some laughs, and have fun all day long. Come join the Von Trapps on many adventures. Hurry to claim your favorite.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »
lauraosnes
"I'm sure, I'm just, um, a little cold," Katie says.
3/30/2014 #301
MagicMusician2019
" Ok then. You better get changed," Amelia said, as she sat down and turned her iPad on.
3/30/2014 #302
lauraosnes
Katie groaned. She forgot it was a dress rehearsal. She grabbed her uniform and tried to figure out how to make it work.
3/30/2014 #303
MagicMusician2019
Amelia pushed in her headphones and turned on the Wicked soundtrack as she read The Hunger Games.
4/1/2014 #304
lauraosnes
Katie quickley put her uniform on, glad that her sunglasses covered her eyes.
4/1/2014 #305
MagicMusician2019
After twenty minutes Amelia stood up and tidied her things away. " Come on Katie," she said, opening the door.
4/1/2014 #306
lauraosnes

Katie gulped, hoping that no one would ask about the sunglasses or that they would have her take them off. That would be the worst.

4/1/2014 #307
MagicMusician2019
They all stood in the wings and watched as the final rehearsal began. All dress rehearsals have to be terrible if the show is good which is true. On their entrance Teagan fell over which had a domino effect on the line and it only got worse.
4/1/2014 #308
lauraosnes

They were playing leap frog on the stage, waiting for Sarah, who played Maria, to say her line and when she did, it was a train wreck when Taylor tripped on her dress and tumbled into Katie, who fell onto Teagen and it was just a mess.

4/1/2014 #309
MagicMusician2019
They got through the show eventually and everyone went for lunch, promising to be back in an hour to run the show once a final time. Amelia changed quickly and grabbed her jacket as she left her changing room. Teagan and Nina were waiting for her as she had agreed to take them for lunch every day. They met Seth at the stage door and headed into the busy New York streets.
4/1/2014 #310
lauraosnes

Katie, Daniel, Joshua, and Taylor all headed downtown. Katie hoped that they would eat quickly so she could stop at a small little shop so she could get the cream that would get rid of the red. "Katie, why are you still wearing those sunglasses?" Daniel asks her as they sit down at the sub shop. Katie had given an excuse that she had injured her cornea and she had to wear there when there was stage lights for a while. "Oh, uh, I just feel like it," Katie answers.

4/1/2014 #311
MagicMusician2019
The four of them sat in a booth in a small diner, not too far from the theatre. Nina and Teagan quickly amused themselves with the menus that could be coloured in and Amelia smiled at them. " When are you going to tell them about tomorrow?" Seth whispered. " Later. They'll be so excited. They deserve it, tomorrow's an important day," Amelia replied. " Not for us. We're just used to it now," he laughed.
4/1/2014 #312
lauraosnes

Joshua shakes his head at her. "You're weird," he says, taking a bite of his sandwich. "Thank you for the compliment," Katie replies, smiling. "Oh, before we go to the theater, let's stop at this shop down the road. I need to grab something".

4/1/2014 #313
MagicMusician2019
" I can hardly remember opening night, it was just a rush. I can remember studying for a Science test in the dressing room," Amelia laughed. " I spent all day practicing. I was on," Seth said. " I was just standby, I was still terrified though!" Amelia said.
4/5/2014 #314
lauraosnes

After the group ate, they walked down to an old boutique run by a nice Indian couple. While the other three walked around, Katie walked over to the creams and grabbed the one she needed.

4/5/2014 #315
MagicMusician2019
" I can't wait to see all the reviews. I think they'll be good, the staging for the show is so different," Amelia said. " It's better, we changed so much. They leave so much room for ideas," Seth said, wrapping his arm around her.
4/5/2014 #316
lauraosnes

"Katie, this place is weird," Taylor says, looking at a little shrunken head thing. "I know, but they have good face creams," Katie says.

4/5/2014 #317
MagicMusician2019
" All done," Nina said, as Seth leaned in to kiss Amelia, they both rolled their eyes then Amelia took some money out of her bag to pay. " You'll have to bring your dolls for lunch tomorrow," she said, looking at the little girls. " Why?" Teagan asked. " Cause we're bringing you somewhere special tomorrow," Seth said, taking Teagan's hand as they walked on to the street.
4/5/2014 #318
MagicMusician2019
They took the girls back to the theatre and watched as they ran madly about the stage, playing some sort of game that made no sense to anyone. " I don't know where they get their energy," Amelia yawned.
4/8/2014 #319
lauraosnes
They all heard a loud crash from the back, which made Katie drop her money on the counter and the four sprint back to the theater.
4/8/2014 #320
MagicMusician2019
Half an hour later Amelia was standing in the wings, waiting for the whistle that would signal her entrance.
4/13/2014 #321
lauraosnes

Katie waited as well, all of them in a line except for Taylor, who was on the other side of the stage, waiting for her entrance.

4/13/2014 #322
MagicMusician2019
Their final rehearsal went better than the earlier one.
4/17/2014 #323
lauraosnes
"Opening night is getting so close!" Katie says while she and Amelia take off their costumes.
4/17/2014 #324
MagicMusician2019
" It's so exciting. Had there been any news on the tv performances yet?" Amelia asked, hanging her dress up.
4/17/2014 #325
lauraosnes
"I believe they said we would be doing the Thanksgiving Day parade and I think Good Morning America," Katie answers.
4/17/2014 #326
MagicMusician2019
" That should be fun. I wonder what songs we'll be doing?" Amelia said.
4/21/2014 #327
lauraosnes
"They'll tell us eventually," Katie says. "I'm just happy to open in a few weeks. And previews start this week. It's all coming together!"
4/21/2014 #328
MagicMusician2019
" I know, it'll be no time till we're done," Amelia laughed. " I'd love to do one of those video blogs. You know like Wicked and Cinderella."
4/21/2014 #329
lauraosnes
"I think they plan for us to have one eventually. Most shows end up with one," Katie says.
4/21/2014 #330
« Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »
Forum Moderators: lauraosnes
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member