Sound of Music Roleplay
Come on in and role-play your favorite character from Sound of Music. We'll chat, have some laughs, and have fun all day long. Come join the Von Trapps on many adventures. Hurry to claim your favorite.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12
MagicMusician2019
Amelia left the theatre and walked towards her apartment with Teagan, who was talking about the newest Disney movie. " Amelia." They stopped and turned around to see Seth running towards them. " I'll pick you up at eight," he said, catching up with them. " Teagan's staying tonight," Amelia said. " I'll come round then. Does pizza sound good?" He asked. " Yes," Teagan said and they both laughed.
4/26/2014 #331
lauraosnes
Katie and Gracie were hanging out at Gracie's, talking and hanging out. "Uh, Katie, you may wanna look at this," Gracie says.
4/26/2014 #332
MagicMusician2019
Amelia put Frozen into the DVD player and smiled as Teagan started to watch the film in her Frozen pyjamas. They were alone in the apartment. The girls had bought last minute tickets to Cabaret while Amelia was babysitting Teagan.
4/26/2014 #333
lauraosnes
"Jack just posted online that he's moving back here," Gracie says, making Katie spit out her hot chocolate. "WHAT?" Katie says, grabbing the phone.
4/27/2014 #334
MagicMusician2019
There was a knock on the door and then it opened. Seth walked in holding two pizza boxes and a big bottle of diet coke. " We shouldn't have told you where the spare key is," Amelia laughed, as she paused the DVD. Teagan jumped up and ran to sit at the table. Amelia took out plates and cups and put them on the table as she sat down.
4/27/2014 #335
lauraosnes
Katie stared at the phone in shock, not moving. "Are you ok?" Gracie asks. "No!"
4/27/2014 #336
MagicMusician2019
Teagan talked away as they ate with Amelia and Seth barely able to get a word in. " Right Tee, time for bed. Big day tomorrow," Amelia said, an hour later. Teagan nodded and followed Amelia into the bedroom. Amelia tucked her in and waited until she fell asleep before leaving.
5/11/2014 #337
lauraosnes
"Katie?" Gracie asks, waving her hand in front of Katie's face. "You have got to be kidding me!" Katie says. "I take it you're upset," Gracie says. "Upset doesn't even begin to cover it."
5/11/2014 #338
MagicMusician2019
" I'm surprised that she went to sleep. I won't sleep tonight, I'm too excited," Amelia laughed as she sat down. " This time tomorrow night we'll be in the middle of our opening performance," Seth said. " You don't get used to it, do you?" Amelia said.
5/11/2014 #339
lauraosnes
"I'm sure you won't even see him," Gracie says. "Yeah right."
5/11/2014 #340
MagicMusician2019
Amelia turned off the tv and sighed. " There's nothing on," she said. " It's too late for a movie. Lets just do nothing," Seth said, stretching out along the couch
5/24/2014 #341
lauraosnes

"You probably won't!" Gracie says. "No, I know him. He'll come and hunt me down and try to get me to take him back or something like that," Katie says, groaning.

5/24/2014 #342
MagicMusician2019
Amelia woke up to Teagan poking her shoulder. " Wake up. It's today. It's today," the little girl said. Amelia opened her eyes and smiled. " Are you excited?" Amelia asked. Teagan nodded. " Then lets get dressed and we'll go have a fun day."
6/20/2014 #343
lauraosnes
Katie and Gracie woke up the next day, excited for opening night. Katie was still very worried about Jake.
6/20/2014 #344
MagicMusician2019
Amelia tied the laces of her trainers and then stood up. Teagan was sitting in the living room watching Spongebob Squarepants but looked up when her cousin walked in. " Are we going?" She asked. " Yep, come one," Amelia said, grabbing her bag. Teagan ran to grab her hand and then they left the apartment.
7/10/2014 #345
lauraosnes

"So, Starbucks or Dunkin?" Gracie asks as the two walk down the street to the theater. "Um, you pick."

7/10/2014 #346
MagicMusician2019
Amelia walked into her dressing room with Teagan and put down her large bag. From inside it she pulled out a shoulder bag that contained her purse and phone. " Hi," Nina said, running into the room. " Ready for our fun day?" Amelia asked. She nodded and sat on the couch beside Teagan. Both were excited about what they were doing but neither knew where they would be going. Amelia wanted the day to be special for them, really special.
7/20/2014 #347
lauraosnes

"Alright, Starbucks it is," Gracie says, dragging her friend into the coffee shop.

7/20/2014 #348
MagicMusician2019
As they walked on to the street Amelia had Teagan by the hand and Seth was just in front of them with Nina. They walked up to Central Park and they went to the playground.
8/27/2014 #349
lauraosnes

Both girls ordered a breakfast pastry and a frappichino. Then they sat at a table in the corner and talked about opening night.

8/27/2014 #350
MagicMusician2019
The girls ran to the slide while Amelia and Seth sat down. They could play for a while and then they go for lunch before heading back to the theatre.
11/2/2014 #351
lauraosnes

"So, are you getting nervous about tonight?" Gracie asks Katie. "I guess, I mean, it doesn't really feel real yet. Ask me an hour before curtain and we'll see how I feel then," Katie says taking a sip of her coffee beverage.

11/2/2014 #352
MagicMusician2019
" Come and catch me!" Teagan shouted, running past the bench Amelia and Seth were sitting on. They looked at each other and smiling before standing up and chasing the little girl around the park. An hour later the four of them were exhausted and walked down the street, looking for somewhere to eat before the show.
1/18/2015 #353
lauraosnes

"True, the nerves don't really hit you until you hear people filling the house. That's when it gets scary," Gracie says. "True, but once you step foot on the stage, all the nerves and worries vanish and you're not you anymore, you're your character. Nothing else matters," Katie says, smiling, thinking about the show.

1/18/2015 #354
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12
Forum Moderators: lauraosnes
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member