Sound of Music Roleplay
Come on in and role-play your favorite character from Sound of Music. We'll chat, have some laughs, and have fun all day long. Come join the Von Trapps on many adventures. Hurry to claim your favorite.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
lauraosnes
The rehersal was fun and at the end, the director talked to the Von Trapp Family. "Since you guys need to be a family on stage, you need to be know how to be a family. So, all of you have to go and bond as a family. Have fun".
1/19/2014 #31
MagicMusician2019
The seven children and three standbys went into another room as the adults continued rehearsing. " Let's play again," Nina, who was playing Marta, said. " What game?" Teagan asked. " Twenty questions," Taylor, who was Brigitta, suggested.
1/19/2014 #32
lauraosnes
"Alright, who wants to start?" Katie asks.
1/19/2014 #33
MagicMusician2019
" I will," Amelia said. " Favourite colour?" " Yellow." " Favourite film?" " Anything Disney."
1/19/2014 #34
lauraosnes

"Favorite song?" Katie asks.

1/19/2014 #35
MagicMusician2019
" Em... Defying Gravity," Amelia said. " Will you sing it?" Rachel, one of the standbys, asked.
1/19/2014 #36
lauraosnes

"Sing it, since none of us have heard you sing," Katie says and the the others nod in agreement.

1/19/2014 #37
MagicMusician2019
Amelia smiled and nodded. She sang the song and they all clapped. " No wonder they kept talking about you in auditions," Rachel said and Amelia laughed.
1/19/2014 #38
lauraosnes

"Who wants to go next?" Katie asks.

1/19/2014 #39
MagicMusician2019
" Let's just go in order, oldest to youngest," Amelia suggested.
1/19/2014 #40
lauraosnes

Everyone agreed and Daniel, who was playing Frederick, told them all his favorite color was green, his favorite film was the Avengers, and his favorite song was If I Only Had the Nerve from Wizard of Oz, which he sang wonderfully.

1/19/2014 #41
MagicMusician2019
Amelia smiled at everyone as they began to ask Katie questions.
1/19/2014 #42
lauraosnes

"My favorite color is purple, my favorite film is a tie between Narnia and Peter Pan, and my favorite song is Somewhere Over the Rainbow from Wizard of Oz," Katie replies.

1/19/2014 #43
MagicMusician2019
Katie sang and everyone clapped. Joshua who was playing Kurt answered next. " My favourite colour is red, my favourite film is Harry Potter and my favourite song is where is love from Oliver," he said then he sang.
1/19/2014 #44
lauraosnes

After Joshua sang, Taylor said "My favorite color is pink, my favorite film is Tangled, and my favorite song is Tomorrow from Annie".

1/19/2014 #45
MagicMusician2019
Nina went next. " I like green. And my favourite film is Kit Kittredge. And I like naughty from Matilda," she said. Teagan smiled and went next. " I like purple. My favourite film is Felicity an american girl. And I like in my own little corner from Cinderella."
1/19/2014 #46
lauraosnes

After everyone had gone, they all started talking and laughing.

1/19/2014 #47
MagicMusician2019
" I can't believe this is really happening," Taylor said. " It's something that can never be beat," Katie said. " I think it'll be better than touring. That was exhausting, travelling around and then performing," Amelia said.
1/19/2014 #48
lauraosnes

"I've never toured, but performing here is amazing. I loved it and I'm excited to do it again," Katie says.

1/19/2014 #49
MagicMusician2019
" So what shows have you been in?" Amelia asked. " I've done the Annie national tour and I was in Billy Elliot. And loads of small things at home."
1/19/2014 #50
lauraosnes

"I was in the original cast of 13 and I did Les Miserables once. I've done things at home as well," Katie says.

1/19/2014 #51
MagicMusician2019
" I haven't been in anything," Taylor said. " I got to the final auditions a few years ago for Annie but this is my Broadway debut." " It'll be brilliant. Everyone likes the Sound of Music and everyone adores the children," Amelia laughed.
1/19/2014 #52
lauraosnes
"I can't wait to start learning all the songs, I'm so excited," Katie says.
1/19/2014 #53
MagicMusician2019
" I know. I think I know every word of the show," Amelia laughed. A man walked into the room and called Amelia out. She followed and as they walked he explained that they wanted her to do her scene with the actor playing Rolfe.
1/19/2014 #54
lauraosnes
Katie took out her phone and texted some of her friends, as the younger girls had started to talk about something and the boys were having arm wrestling contests.
1/19/2014 #55
MagicMusician2019
Amelia walked into the room and opened her script to the fourth scene. She looked up to see who see would be reading with and gasped. It was the boy who had walked into her and Teagan that morning.
1/19/2014 #56
lauraosnes
The boy smiled at her and the director said "Action".
1/19/2014 #57
MagicMusician2019
After reading Amelia walked to the vending machine to buy a drink. She couldn't help but feel slightly embarrassed, if she had know this morning who she had bumped into she would have been a bit nicer. " It's strange we didn't know each other this morning." Amelia heard the voice behind her. " And we still technically don't know each other. Amelia Harris," she said with a smile. " Seth Jacobs," he said. " You can tell Gretl that I'll buy her another cookie." Amelia laughed and shook her head. " She's probably forgotten about it by now. She's having too much fun with the others!"
1/21/2014 #58
lauraosnes

Katie and Taylor started to talk about different shows that they liked and which ones were better. They were currently debating the show Wicked, and if it was the best one ever.

1/21/2014 #59
MagicMusician2019
" It's the first time they've ever done something like this, of course they are excited," Seth laughed. " I remember doing Annie, I don't think I slept for a week I was so excited. Now I'll be going home and falling on to my bed!" Amelia said and they laughed. " So you were in Annie, what else?" He asked. " Billy Elliot, part of the opening cast," Amelia said. " I thought I recognised you," Seth said and Amelia folded her arms. " You were too! You look different," she added. " Five years," he pointed out and she nodded.
1/21/2014 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: lauraosnes
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member