Sound of Music Roleplay
Come on in and role-play your favorite character from Sound of Music. We'll chat, have some laughs, and have fun all day long. Come join the Von Trapps on many adventures. Hurry to claim your favorite.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »
lauraosnes

"I don't know Taylor, Les Miserables is still perfect to me," Katie says and Taylor just shakes her head. "Wicked is a masterpiece and a legend," Taylor says. Daniel walked over and shook his head. "I agree with Katie on this. Les Miserables for the win".

1/21/2014 #61
MagicMusician2019
Amelia heard the others debating over the best musical and she walked over and Seth followed her. " Are you sure it's a good idea to be arguing over Wicked and Les Mis when you're in the Sound of Music?" She joked. " But in my opinion Wicked is better."
1/21/2014 #62
lauraosnes

"We all know Sound of Music is wonderful, but some people here don't realize how wonder Les Miserables is. Everyone loves Les Miserables," Katie says and Nina and Daniel agree.

1/21/2014 #63
MagicMusician2019
" It's sad. I like Mary Poppins," Teagan giggled and Nina nodded. " It's supercalifragilisticexpialidocious," Nina laughed. " I think it depends, in terms of music, special effects, acting and whatever else in what's best," Seth said.
1/21/2014 #64
lauraosnes

"I guess when you put it that way, many musicals could be considered as the best," Katie says.

1/21/2014 #65
MagicMusician2019
" They all have a different charm," Seth said and everyone nodded. " I'm hungry," Nina moaned. " Time for lunch then, is it?" Amelia asked and the younger girl nodded. They all grabbed their lunch boxes and sat on the floor.
1/21/2014 #66
lauraosnes

Katie started to pick at her turkey and cheese sandwich. She liked the show so far and had a feeling they'd all be great friends.

1/21/2014 #67
MagicMusician2019
" Are they really adding some new stuff to it?" Teagan asked. " They can't be, the writers are dead, they don't usually change the script," Amelia said. " No, someone told us," Nina said.
1/21/2014 #68
lauraosnes

"Who told you? And what would they change about the musical?" Katie questions.

1/21/2014 #69
MagicMusician2019
" They want to move my favourite things to the thunderstorm and give all of us another scene," Nina said.
1/22/2014 #70
lauraosnes
"That could be fun, but would it work?" Katue says.
1/22/2014 #71
MagicMusician2019
" If it worked in the movie then it can work for us," Amelia said.
1/22/2014 #72
lauraosnes

"True, I just hope people like it," Katie says.

1/22/2014 #73
MagicMusician2019
" When is the show opening?" Teagan asked. " March 16th," Amelia replied. " And previews are Feburary 20th right?" Seth asked and Amelia nodded. " Just over a month. I can't wait!" Taylor said.
1/22/2014 #74
lauraosnes

"It's so excited. This show hasn't been on Broadway in forever," Katie says. "Maybe will even be nominated for a Tony or two," Taylor says.

1/22/2014 #75
MagicMusician2019
"It was on Broadway in the 90s but we were hardly born. Then there was the live one last year. What did you think of it?" Amelia asked. " I thought it was quite good, I'm disappointed they are doing Peter Pan now. I don't think that is as exciting," she said.
1/22/2014 #76
lauraosnes

"I think it was good as well, and I love Peter Pan and I think they'll do good," Katie says.

1/22/2014 #77
MagicMusician2019
" Our Sound of Music will be the best," Teagan said and everyone laughed. " If we practice some more," Amelia said, she checked her watch. " We have elocution in ten minutes."
1/22/2014 #78
lauraosnes

"We better yet ready then," Katie says.

1/22/2014 #79
MagicMusician2019
The cast was drilled through how to lose their American accents. It had been a long day for all of them so they went home exhausted.
1/22/2014 #80
lauraosnes

As soon as Katie got home, she went up to her room and worked on some school stuff. After doing most of her homework, she decided to go to bed.

1/22/2014 #81
MagicMusician2019
Amelia lay on her bed and lifted the book from her bedside table. She opened it and began to read. But as she read the first line her eyes closed and she was asleep.
1/23/2014 #82
lauraosnes
The next morning was Sunday and they had rehersal for most the day. Before Katie went to rehersal, she stopped at Starbucks for coffee.
1/23/2014 #83
MagicMusician2019
Amelia walked down the street with Teagan as her phone rang. She answered quickly and laughed. " Can you eve leave me alone?" She asked. " No. I don't think so," Lauren replied. " So what are you doing?" Amelia asked. " I'm in New York for an audition and I was wondering if you wanted to do something," Lauren said. " I'm rehearsing most of the day. But you can come by," Amelia said. " Amelia, Amelia." Teagan pulled Amelia's arm. " I need to go." Amelia said bye to her friend and hurried her cousin to the closest bathroom.
1/24/2014 #84
lauraosnes

Katie walked into the rehersal studio, sipping her coffee. She was one of the first ones there so she started to do some of her stretches.

1/24/2014 #85
MagicMusician2019
Amelia and Teagan walked up to the studio. It was practically empty but it was still early. They walked to the board to see what they would be doing today. More singing. It seemed like they wanted the singing perfect before the blocked any of it.
1/24/2014 #86
lauraosnes

"Hi guys," Katie greets from her spot on the floor, where she was in a full split.

1/24/2014 #87
MagicMusician2019
" Hi," Amelia said, sitting on the ground. Teagan was running around the room with Nina and Amelia was hoping they'd both calm down soon. " So do we know what theatre we're going into yet?" She asked, looking at Katie.
1/24/2014 #88
lauraosnes

"They said it's down to the Jacobs or the Broadway theater," Katie replies.

1/24/2014 #89
MagicMusician2019
" Do you think they are haunted," Amelia asked and Katie laughed. " It is possible. It Palace is supposably haunted by the ghost of Judy Garland!"
1/24/2014 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: lauraosnes
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member