Sound of Music Roleplay
Come on in and role-play your favorite character from Sound of Music. We'll chat, have some laughs, and have fun all day long. Come join the Von Trapps on many adventures. Hurry to claim your favorite.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »
lauraosnes

"I've performed at the Jacobs theater amd there were no ghosts there," Katie says.

1/24/2014 #91
MagicMusician2019
" How do you know? They are ghosts. They can't be seen. I think most of them are good luck. When I was in Annie one of the girls said she saw a ghost in Chicago I think," Amelia said.
1/24/2014 #92
lauraosnes

"Some people thought it was but I never heard anything," Katie says.

1/24/2014 #93
MagicMusician2019
" I think it's all theatres. Anyway are you ready for today?" Amelia asked.
1/24/2014 #94
lauraosnes

"Yup. I'm actually really excited," Katie says.

1/24/2014 #95
MagicMusician2019
" Me too, the learning is the hard part. Once we're doing eight shows a week it'll be simple," Amelia said.
1/25/2014 #96
lauraosnes

"I love the learning process. All the ideas are so fun to discover," Katie says.

1/25/2014 #97
MagicMusician2019
" I agree," Amelia said. Debbie, the singing instructor came in and they started practicing Do-Re-Mi.
1/26/2014 #98
lauraosnes
They all sang for a while and began to work on the reprise of Sound of Music.
1/26/2014 #99
MagicMusician2019
" Amelia. You're singing too high," Debbie said. " Sorry," Amelia said. They tried again and Amelia lowered her voice an octave to match everyone else's.
1/26/2014 #100
lauraosnes

They started to work on So Long Farewell and it went pretty well, though the harmonies were a bit of a struggle. "Katie and Nina, sing it a tad lower, like this," Debbie said then demonstrated. They tried again and it worked.

1/26/2014 #101
MagicMusician2019
" If it's this hard now wait until we start having to dance," Amelia whispered. The song she was most worried about was sixteen going on seventeen, she had so much to sing on her own.
1/26/2014 #102
lauraosnes

"I love dancing. I've been dancing since I was 3 and I love it with all my heart," Katie whispers before they start to work on some of their other songs.

1/26/2014 #103
MagicMusician2019
" So do I. But I'm not that good at ballet. That's why I was surprised when I got the part. I kept tripping over my feet," Amelia laughed.
1/26/2014 #104
lauraosnes

"I'm sure you'll do fine, you'll have plenty of time to work on it," Katie says.

1/26/2014 #105
MagicMusician2019
" I'm not sure, but it'll be a fun challenge. And if I make any mistakes on stage people will just think it's because Liesl can't concentrate on anything but Rolfe," Amelia laughed.
1/26/2014 #106
lauraosnes
"That's something Liesl would do," Katie says, giggling.
1/26/2014 #107
MagicMusician2019
" I know," Amelia laughed. After rehearsing singing for another hour everyone was allowed to go home except her and Seth as they were going to start sixteen going on seventeen.
1/26/2014 #108
lauraosnes

"Alright, try it out right now so I can see what you know so far," Debbie says, playing the first notes of the song.

1/26/2014 #109
MagicMusician2019
Amelia sat and listened to Seth sing. He was good. She could already tell he was in character. She heard the instrumental then started to sing. " You both have the singing perfect. You have obviously been practicing. I think I'll get Greg to come up and start the choreography;" Debbie said and they nodded.
1/26/2014 #110
lauraosnes

Greg came up and taught them the dance, which they both did pretty well. The lifts were a little challenging, but they got it.

1/26/2014 #111
MagicMusician2019
" It's very tempting to move this on to the mountains like they did in the live show," Greg said. " But it depends on how they are making the set." " We'll be able to change if you change your mind," Seth said. " Now just for the end," Greg said. " After the dance run to opposite sides of the stage and turn as if you are going off. Then Seth run and grab Amelia's hand and pulled her around and kiss her. Do you think you can do that?" He asked and Seth nodded. They did the dance again and followed the final instructions. They kissed and they both stopped to stare at each other, Amelia blushed and after a minute looked to the ground.
1/26/2014 #112
lauraosnes
"Good job. We'll run that again tomorrow when we start blocking everything else. You two are free to go," Greg says.
1/26/2014 #113
MagicMusician2019
Seth and Amelia walked out of the room silently, both were unsure what to say. " Sorry," Seth said and Amelia looked at him. " For what?" She asked. " The kiss," he replied. " It's part of the show. It just felt awkward because it was the first time," she said. " So you're saying we need to practice?" He asked. " Yes," Amelia asked. " Maybe we could go to dinner tomorrow night after rehearsal and practice," Seth said. Amelia raised an eyebrow. " Is that how you get all girls," she teased. " Shut up," he laughed. " Alright. Tomorrow evening, nowhere too fancy," she said, behind she headed for the subway station.
1/26/2014 #114
lauraosnes
The next day, Katie was excited for rehersal. They were going to start blocking stuff today and Katie couldn't wait to get started.
1/26/2014 #115
MagicMusician2019
Amelia carried Teagan on her back as they went into the room, she glanced around quickly to see who was already there. As Teagan ran to the younger girls Amelia sat beside Katie and took out her script as they began to talk. " So how was sixteen going on seventeen," Katie asked. " Alright," Amelia said, slowly.
1/26/2014 #116
lauraosnes
"How was the kiss?" Katie asks, thinking the two would be cute together.
1/26/2014 #117
MagicMusician2019
" Quite strange. It was nice but awkward because of everyone watching," Amelia said. " You are going to be kiss in front of thousands of people eight times a week," Katie said. " I know, I'll get used to it. We are going to... Practice tonight," Amelia said, unsure if she should tell her the truth.
1/26/2014 #118
lauraosnes
"So, where are you going on a date?" Katie asks.
1/26/2014 #119
MagicMusician2019
" I never said we were going on a date," Amelia said, folding her arms.
1/26/2014 #120
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: lauraosnes
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member