Sound of Music Roleplay
Come on in and role-play your favorite character from Sound of Music. We'll chat, have some laughs, and have fun all day long. Come join the Von Trapps on many adventures. Hurry to claim your favorite.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »
lauraosnes

"Really? How does that happen?" Katie says.

2/13/2014 #241
MagicMusician2019
" I don't know. Everyone walks out of the theatre?" Amelia laughed. " We'll last for longer than that though but revivals don't last too long."
2/13/2014 #242
lauraosnes

"Some do, Cinderella did," Katie says.

2/13/2014 #243
MagicMusician2019
" Alright, two years, three tops. And Cinderella's different. It's not an exact revival, it's a little different," Amelia said.
2/13/2014 #244
lauraosnes

"True, I hope we at least get a year. Everyone loves Sound of Music," Katie says.

2/13/2014 #245
MagicMusician2019
" Yep. It's the perfect musical," Amelia said. She sat on a chair and looked around. " It's been six years since I've been in a Broadway theatre," she said.
2/13/2014 #246
lauraosnes
"They're amazing, aren't they?" Katie says.
2/13/2014 #247
MagicMusician2019
" Yep. I want to do this forever," Amelia said.
2/13/2014 #248
lauraosnes
"I don't know what I would do without theater," Katie says.
2/13/2014 #249
MagicMusician2019
" Curl up in a hole and die," Amelia said, with a grin.
2/14/2014 #250
lauraosnes
"Exactly," Katie says.
2/14/2014 #251
MagicMusician2019
" We need to get on stage now to practice," Amelia said. The two girls walked out if the dressing room and down to the stage.
2/14/2014 #252
lauraosnes
They run the show, to see how it all looks on stage. They stop every now and then to tweak things.
2/14/2014 #253
MagicMusician2019
The rehearsal wasn't as long as usual, which meant they could leave early. Amelia went to her new apartment which was still covered in boxes.
2/15/2014 #254
lauraosnes

Katie and Gracie went over to Katie's for a sleepover. "It feels weird to be back in the Jacobs theater," Katie says. "I know, memories," Gracie agrees.

2/15/2014 #255
MagicMusician2019
" We need to get rid of these boxes," Jade complained, as she fell over another box. " Let's do it now. Then it's done," Eliza said. The other girls nodded and each opened a box to sort out.
2/15/2014 #256
lauraosnes

"Our time capsule was still there," Katie says and Gracie laughs. "That doesn't surprise me," Gracie says.

2/15/2014 #257
MagicMusician2019
Amelia fixed the photos on her dresser and put her quilt on the bed. She was sharing with Eliza, because they both kept their things tidy unlike the other two.
2/16/2014 #258
lauraosnes
"Have you been downstairs yet?" Katie asks and Gracie shakes her head no.
2/16/2014 #259
MagicMusician2019
The door opened and Bekki's dog, Star, ran in. " Bekki, get the dog out. We had a deal," Eliza shouted. Bekki ran in and lifted the chihuahua. " She won't hurt you El," she laughed. " I hate dogs," Eliza grumbled. " You're living with one now, so get used to it," Amelia said.
2/18/2014 #260
lauraosnes
"Me neither," Katie says.
2/18/2014 #261
MagicMusician2019
" Who's cooking?" Jade asked, as she walked into the bedroom. " Not me," Amelia, Jade and Bekki shouted. " How about a Chinese?" Eliza suggested. " You just can't be bothered cooking," Bekki laughed. " It's too late. And I'm tired," Eliza moaned. " That's it though. We can't eat out every night. It's too expensive and it's unhealthy," Amelia said.
2/20/2014 #262
lauraosnes
"Are you nervous?" Gracie asks. "About whay?" Katie asks. "About seeing the kissing wall," Gracie says. "Maybe a little," Katie admits.
2/20/2014 #263
MagicMusician2019
" We're going to have to have some rules," Amelia said, as she lifted her curry and began to eat. " Like what?" Jade asked. " Clean up after yourself," Eliza said. " We take turns for cooking," Bekki said. " We all work," Jade said. " Tell the rest of us if you've got someone coming over," Amelia said. " No hogging the tv," Jade laughed. " I think that's enough," Eliza said.
2/23/2014 #264
lauraosnes
"Long distance wasn't the only thing, was it?" Gracie asked. "He cheated on me," Katie says, looking at the ground. "What?" Gracie asked. "We had planned to Facetime once and he must have but dialed me and I heard them kissing and when I asked about it, he paniced and hung up," Katie says.
2/23/2014 #265
MagicMusician2019
The buzzer went to tell them that someone downstairs wanted in. Eliza walked over and hit the intercom button. " Who is it?" She asked. " We hear you have food." " And because we are just poor actors." " We were wondering if we could join you?" " Let them stay out there. They didn't even say please," Bekki laughed. " I agree," Amelia grinned. " We're going to freeze out here." Eliza sighed and pressed the button to let them in. Amelia stood up and walked into the kitchen. She took out four plates, cups and cutlery just as there was a knock at the door and Eliza opened it.
2/24/2014 #266
lauraosnes
"That son of a-" Gracie says. "I know, but let's not focus on that," Katie says.
2/24/2014 #267
MagicMusician2019
" Told you they'd have food " Seth said. " Yes, but this is not going to be a regular thing," Amelia said. The four boys, placed themselves on the ground near the small table in the sitting room. " Unless of course they paid," Jade said, with a grin. Nathan turned to look at her. " And how would you like us to pay?" She bent down slightly and smiled. " Guess," she said, before she kissed him. Everyone looked away from them. " Can you stop that. We're trying to eat," Bekki said. " You wouldn't be complaining if it was you," Jade said, folding her arms. " But it's not me. Eliza, turn on the tv. America's Got Talent should be starting," Bekki said.
2/24/2014 #268
lauraosnes
"We need to go shopping soon," Gracie says. "I know right," Katie says.
2/24/2014 #269
MagicMusician2019
Amelia sat down again and laughed as her friends pretended to buzz the people they didn't like. " The one thing I don't get is that nearly everyone is singing of dancing. Why can't someone go on there and burp the alphabet backwards. That's a talent," Amelia said, as a break came on. " Would you want to watch that more than once though?" Blake asked. " Suppose," Amelia sighed. " But you are right. There's too much of a focus on signing and dancing," Seth said. " But that's what people like," Adam said.
2/24/2014 #270
« Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: lauraosnes
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member