Who's HOT and Who's NOT!
Hiya! This Forum is for talking about which Rockman.EXE character you think is the hottest. Also which character you hate the most.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
AllyMoodyNeko
BLUES
6/22/2006 #31
Youkomon
Oooooh, ooooooh, a game! Pick me, pick me! XD ROLL! Does this mean we all have to resort to one word posts in capital letters from now on? :P (is bricked with thorny flowers)
6/24/2006 #32
Wasabi Gin
no it dosent
6/24/2006 #33
Spiecas
What about Slur?! Everyone's forgeting about Slur! She's my favorite navi. Mostly because she's a female navi who wiped the floor with Forte in no time at all. (Sure she got beaten by him eventualy, but that's beside the point.) She also beat Rockman, Searchman, Blues, and Colonel AT THE SAME TIME.
7/10/2006 #34
Eden Soul
Enzan! And Blues ^^ But I've only seen the first series (no more shows yet here..) -_-* So can't judge Forte etcetera. Still I'm sure it are Enzan and Blues ^^
8/5/2006 #35
Wasabi Gin
YOU TRAITER HOW DARE YOU TAKE THE SIDE OF THAT EGGHEAD AND THAT MENTAL CASE!
8/6/2006 #36
Wasabi Gin
Y IS DUO EVIL IN ROCKUMAN
8/6/2006 #37
Eden Soul
EXCUZE me? ^^ Replied the wrong person I guess.. :P Can't help not really knowing Forte (all I know after the Rockman.EXE series I learnt from the internet), write to that stupid and slow Dutch television!! *You'd help me with that too ^^* They're being behind for ages with EVERY cool program.
8/6/2006 #38
AllyMoodyNeko
ENZAN IS NOT A EGG HEAD AN EGG HEAD AND BLUES IS NOT A MENTAL CASE!!!!!! NYAAAAA!!!!!! IT'S WAR MY FRIEND WAR!!!!
8/6/2006 #39
Wasabi Gin
no egghEAD is blues
8/6/2006 #40
AllyMoodyNeko
How on Earth is blues the egghead? he dosen't even look like an egg!
8/7/2006 #41
Wasabi Gin
his egg is shaped like an egg! lol how old r u?
8/8/2006 #42
AllyMoodyNeko
Hmph he is not an egg head take it back!
8/8/2006 #43
AllyMoodyNeko
I'm 13
8/8/2006 #44
Wasabi Gin
im 12 and yes he is forte is a bat head and rockman is a retard!
8/8/2006 #45
AllyMoodyNeko
Rockman is not a retard a s*** yes but not a retard
8/8/2006 #46
megadreamer
yah I agree with my sister this time I love rockman and netto and enzan is ok blueslover I agree with you on that but netto is better he is actually nice and stuff. Enzan is all ohh dont let my hair get wet!!! so annoying any ways I love forte Rockman and Netto!!!!!!!!!!
8/8/2006 #47
Wasabi Gin
YOU LIE!!! N.W.I.H rockman isnt a retard and forte is an emo enzan is emo too (i think) and if forte wine sp forte hed kick rockmans butt
8/9/2006 #48
AllyMoodyNeko
Ummm..whats an emo? And I couldn't tell who you were disssing an who you weren't?
8/9/2006 #49
Wasabi Gin
forte is emo! so is blues! emo is not good
8/10/2006 #50
AllyMoodyNeko
So you dissed forte! Ack why is the world ending and you are finally hit by relization!
8/10/2006 #51
Wasabi Gin
NO!!! i dissed forte but thats kuz he is an emo i was just making a point hes emo and can kick blueses butt plus the world ends when neji smiles!!!!! like in ep 160
8/11/2006 #52
AllyMoodyNeko
Dude you lost me
8/13/2006 #53
megadreamer
ok watever about emo and by the way I am bluselovers sister and I hate enzan and blues dont get me wrong they look good but I hate their pretty boy attitudes and my favorite characters are Netto and Rockman and Forte they so totally rock and you know nejirocks it is not that weird that me and bueslover are siters stop being so unbelievably shocked it is so annoying.
8/29/2006 #54
Wasabi Gin
(sob) SORRY SO SO SO SORRY!!! (its nejiROXX)
8/30/2006 #55
AllyMoodyNeko
(blink blink) wow sis your mean. you made him cry.
8/30/2006 #56
AllyMoodyNeko
You said your back....I have yet to see you rant on forte. HAHA!! You gave up!! Nananananaaa! *is being stupid* BLUES IS BETTER!!!!
12/6/2006 #57
Youkomon
... Roll is the be-(is beaten up) How are these characters emos? An emo is someone who m*** about how much their life sucks, develops a vastly cynical attitude of the world, writes dark poetry about death etc., cuts their wrists to draw attention to themselves and is, in all aspects, a very selfish person. BLues: OMFG, MY LIFE SUCKS!!!!! I WANNA DIE!!!!!! SCREW YOU ENZAN!!!!! ... Yeah, not gonna happen.
12/25/2006 #58
AllyMoodyNeko
XD OMG thats funny XD Not the whole cutting part but the Blues part XD He's Emo at heart (gets bricked for being stupid) hey, who know what goes on in that sexy head of his *drools*
12/31/2006 #59
Youkomon
Mind you, Enzan has more excuse to be emo than Blues...however the image of Blues writing gothic poetry in a Victorian styled cafe is certainly something worth seeing...I can see him struggling to develop a working rhyming scheme. Blues: Now, what rhymes with Enzan-sama? I know! Kenzin-banana!
1/19/2007 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: AllyMoodyNeko
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member