How To Train Your Dragon Roleplay
How To Train Your Dragon Roleplay! Also, just talk about it, share things, and maybe a few contests.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
WolfLover999

Here are the rules and guidelines of the forum, because who reads them anyways?

About Creating Characters

• If you're creating a dragon, no crazy colours, like a white Night Fury, a rainbow Nadder, et cetera. However, most dragons do actually have unusual colours, such as the Nightmare. Those are allowed.
  • If you're creating a person/Viking, no crazy eye colours, clothes, et cetera. As in, axes as a shirt isn't really that cool. And people can't have purple eyes. Get the picture?
  • No copying existing characters such as Toothless, the twins, et cetera.
  • No making up new dragon species. Unless it's part of a plot that has been approved by me or a moderator.
  • Night Furies are limited. Only 5 are allowed. Current number left: 4

About Roleplaying

• No spamming.
  • No long conversations.
  • Only play characters that have been approved by me or a moderator.
  • You need permission for any battles or invasions.
  • No page-stretching. It's just plain annoying.
  • Roleplay in third person, please.
  • No time-skips unless allowed.
  • No shortcuts such as lol, brb, et cetera unless your character is saying that (which is unlikely) .
  • You cannot control others' characters.
  • If you want to harm another character, you need permission from that character's owner. But remember, in giving that kind of permission, your dragon/Viking has to be hurt at least twice in a battle, even if it's not fatal. And keep the dragon stats/skills and personality in mind - as in, if the character's dumb and slow (I'm not saying they are, by the way) then it's probably going to get more hurt then others.
  • Italics for thoughts or loud speak, please.
  • You cannot roleplay mature scenes, such as giving birth, et cetera.

General Rules

• No swearing.
  • Please obey the rules of the threads (if they have any.)
  • No page-stretching. It's just plain annoying.
  • Roleplay where the roleplaying threads are, talk where the talking threads are, share things in the sharing threads, et cetera.
  • No spamming where you should'nt be.
  • Don't bug me about becoming moderator. If you do, there really won't be a chance.
  • If you are going away or won't be roleplaying for a while, please alert me or a moderator on approximately how long you will be gone and, if you can, the reason will be gone before leaving.

Guidelines

• It's a good idea to watch the series of Riders of Berk first. I'll put the link in the sharing thread.
  • Just to let you know, the only way dragons can communicate to humans is by actions, however, dragons can communicate to each other if you want them to.
  • This will probably often be edited. Please check it every day.

What you Need Permission For

• Long time skips, e.g. 24 hours or more.
  • Serious injuries, e.g. broken limbs, broken/fractured bones, etc cetera.
  • Becoming boyfriend/girlfriend or husband/wife, or, in a dragon's case, partners or mates, with someone else.
  • Rivalries with someone else.
12/18/2013 . Edited 1/2/2014 #1
Forum Moderators: WolfLover999
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member