The Lonely Moutain
There may not be piles of gold to be found in this forum, but there are many other things. Come in to discuss plot-bunnies, challenges, thoughts on the book and movies, or anything else related to The Hobbit!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
superfreak330

I have an idea for a fic I'd like someone to write. (I'm available to co-author if you'd like, but I don't have enough time to solo author this by myself.)

Some time after Smaug is killed by Bard a nude man is found washed ashore on Long Lake. (Said man looks like Benedict Cumberbatch, for reasons that will soon become obvious if they aren't already.) He is taken in by a local fisherman and his family who nurse him back to health. Once the man awakes he begins to refer to himself as Smaug and demands to know why he is now a feeble human. Nobody truly believes the man's claims that he's the fearsome dragon, after all the dragon's carcass is still visible in the lake.

The fisherman's daughter (who's enamored with the man) says she believes him though, at least she wants to. So she sets out with Smaug on an adventure to try and return him to his natural form. Along the way Smaug has to learn how to deal with being a human while the fisherman's daughter tries her best to keep him under control and well behaved. Despite their constant bickering and all the trouble Smaug gets them into the two eventually come to love one-another.

9/4/2014 . Edited 9/4/2014 #1
Forum Moderators: TantalumCobolt
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member