Thee's Lemon Roleplay
Lemons!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35
OmnieQueen

Erin blushed and hesitated a little, wondering If she really wanted to go all the way. With a blush, the girl nodded, biting her lower lip, bracing herself for the pain. There was always pain at this part. In every book she read and every movie. Every story her mutual friends would tell her... Always. Though, for her, she might have found it in her head way worse that it actually was.

7/30/2015 #1,021
LuisIsTheName

After the nod of approval and taking a deep breath, he slowly inserted the tip of his member and a few inches afterwards, feeling the hymen of hers at the tip. Sighing and looking deeply at her green orbs, he asked, "Are you sure this is what you want? Am I the one to make you mine? I am your little brother. There is someone else who would be lucky to have a woman like you."

7/30/2015 #1,022
OmnieQueen

Erin bit her lower lip, taking the time to think about it a little. Eventually she leaned up and kissed his cheek tenderly. "That lucky person is right on top of me." She said, smiling up at him, her green eyes twinkling as she did. True enough, that was how she saw it, concluding that he was the one she wanted to take her. Considering the way she was taking her life anyway, he was the only likely candidate for such a thing. "Please...continue."

7/31/2015 #1,023
LuisIsTheName

"Okay then... this may hurt a bit." Adrian assured before pulling back slightly and in one thrust, inserted his whole 8 inches inside of her pussy, breaking the hymen. He felt a little bit of blood come out from breaking it. Adrian moaned softly before recovering from his thrust, whispering in her left ear, "It's in now. How do you feel?"

7/31/2015 #1,024
OmnieQueen

Erin cried out as he pushed his legnth into her, closing her eyes as she winced at the pain, finding it more than she prepared for. "It hurts..." She mumbled her response, opening her eyes only to squint, feeling the stinging pain between her thighs. "I just think I might need a minute. for now." She said, trying to adjust to his legnth, shivering.

7/31/2015 . Edited 7/31/2015 #1,025
LuisIsTheName
Adrian sighed in relief, thinking that the pain was worse in her end. Though he could see the small amount of blood coming out of her womanhood. "I'm sorry for the pain. I'll be gentle in the beginning if that's ok with you," Adrian replied after the minute of her trying to recover from the pain.
8/2/2015 #1,026
OmnieQueen

Erin nodded slowly, leaning up to kiss his cheek. "I think it's fine now..." The girl mumbled, shifting under her brother a little. She gave him a small smile as if to show him that she was fine in case he didn't believe her. This green eyed of hers twinkled their amazing green color as she gazed up at him. "Just start whenever you're ready, I guess."

8/3/2015 . Edited 8/3/2015 #1,027
LuisIsTheName

Adrian looked down at her sister, smiling back to her smile of belief. Placing his hands above her shoulders to make himself sturdy, he replied, "I'm going to move now. Just tell me what to do." He started to move slowly, but every thrust, he slammed into her pussy quick and hard. He moaned at every thrust, since his balls hit her ass. "How's this so far?" Adrian asked.

8/3/2015 #1,028
OmnieQueen

Erin nodded slowly and bit her lower lip, bracing for more pain. At least, that's how she thought it worked. She nodded up at him. It hurt her a little in the beginning though she managed to keep from making a noise. Eventually it began to become a bit pleasurable, which caused her to emit a muffled moan as she continued biting her lower lip. She nodded up at him again, not entirely able to teply, though she figured that slight nod woulf be enough.

8/4/2015 #1,029
LuisIsTheName

Adrian took her nod as a way of saying 'Give me more.' Or at least that's what he was thinking with that nod. After a few minutes of slow thrusts and adjusting to her pussy, he went a little bit faster, going about a thrust per three seconds. Though, he thinks that is not enough to please Erin. When he looked down, he noticed her breasts were unoccupied and open. So moving his hands, he placed his right hand to massage her left breast while his other hand took care of the other breasts.

8/4/2015 #1,030
OmnieQueen

Erin moaned louder, the pain having faded away almost entirely. The girl gripped the sheets under her until her knuckles paled and she closed her eyes under the pleasure. She bit her lower lip harder, muffling some of her moans. She shifted a little and arched her back slightly as he began to play with her breasts.

8/5/2015 #1,031
LuisIsTheName

Adrian looked down at his sister, smiling at her pleased face as she was gripping the sheets and biting her bottom lip. Biting his bottom lip due to the same reason, he thought of nothing to make their first time more better except increasing his thrusting speed to a thrust per second, where his tip kept hitting her womb. Embarrassed by the predicament with pink cheeks, the boy asked, though proven hard since of the amount of pleasure, "S-s-sis. I -I don'to-k-know w-w-what to do n-n-next. W-what d-d-do you want me to do?"

8/5/2015 #1,032
OmnieQueen

Erin leaned up a little, wrapping her arms around his neck, no longer gripping the sheets as to where her knuckles began to ache. "Just keep going!" She moaned loudly, loosing her control over herself as she felt herself getting close. She groaned, really fond of this experience, though the pressure she felt from his thrusts hitting her womb was a bit much, though she liked it to an extent.

8/10/2015 #1,033
LuisIsTheName
Adrian thrusted fasted, releasing his grip from her breasts and wrapping them around her back, leaning downward to give her a French kiss. Quickening his speed, he felt his climax coming close. He paled by the fact that he may impregnate his sister. "Erin, I'm going to burst my load." He moaned loudly to notify her. "Where do you want me to shoot it?" He asked her.
8/16/2015 #1,034
Coal the Flame King

Hwllo)

8/17/2015 #1,035
OmnieQueen

(Hola)

That was actually an amazing question, though the stream of pleasured moans didn't stop to address it. She just didn't care where he spewed his seeds at all. Though, she was slightly turned on at the thought of him blowing his load over her stomach, but she couldn't care less if he did it inside. If only "both" was a satisfying answer. Erin was lost in bliss, nothing but sheer pleasure coursing through her as she was quickly reaching her climax also. She groaned, her inner walls clenching on his member a little, signaling that she was close.

8/23/2015 #1,036
Coal the Flame King

(Hello?)

12/14/2015 #1,037
OmnieQueen

(Hullo)

12/17/2015 #1,038
Coal the Flame King

Do you want to RP)

12/19/2015 #1,039
OmnieQueen

(Sure, I guess.)

12/20/2015 #1,040
Coal the Flame King

Is there any particular relationship you would like.?)

12/20/2015 #1,041
OmnieQueen

(Not really. I'm a tad bit more invested in anything Yuri, but meh. I'm more or less indifferent.

12/20/2015 #1,042
Coal the Flame King

(I'm nor really good at Yuri. Is big SIS's little brother OK.)

12/20/2015 #1,043
OmnieQueen

(Yeah, okay. Lol.)

12/20/2015 #1,044
Coal the Flame King

(You wajna go first?)

12/20/2015 #1,045
Coal the Flame King

Oh I have a girl.)

12/20/2015 #1,046
OmnieQueen

(Then we're most likely going to have to do Yuri then. Lol. Are we doing it through PMs?)

12/20/2015 #1,047
« Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35
Forum Moderators: xThee Cadmium123
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member