Thee's Lemon Roleplay
Lemons!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8
0xClosedx0
Alexander moaned as her tongue touched his tip, groping her breasts harder and tighter, smirking down at her "I'm ready whenever you are, my love" He said in a husky tone, chuckling quietly. He enjoyed this time with her, it made him feel happy and complete. His cock was as long and hard as can be
9/4/2015 #211
OmnieQueen

"I'm ready now. Just letting you get your fill on teasing." The redhead shrugged, taking only his top into her mouth as she put her hand on his thighs, slowly and lightly licking his tip, teasing him a little more. "Whenever you're ready just grab me and dominate me how ever you want."

9/4/2015 #212
0xClosedx0
He nodded at her words, moving his hands from her breasts, smacking her ass hard, moaning as she lightly licked the head of his cock, his blush deepening, smiling. Precum dripped from the tip of his member into her mouth. He was clearly loving every second of this. He shoved his whole cock into her mouth
9/4/2015 #213
OmnieQueen

Scarlet emitted a muffled noise when he slapped her rear, shifting herself as she continued to tease him until he pushed his entire legnth into her mouth. She gagged as she felt his member hit the back of her throat but quickly adjusted, groaning at gge taste of his precum before snaking her tongue around his shaft.

9/4/2015 #214
0xClosedx0
He moaned as she moved her tongue around his shaft, his cock twitching with pleasure. He took his member out of her mouth after a while, forcing her to bend over. He could hardly stand it anymore. He rubbed his cock against her core, prepping her for entry "Ready?"
9/4/2015 #215
OmnieQueen

Scarlet nodded slowly, a slight blush coming over her cheeks again. "Just be gentle at first...." The redhead pleaded, putting her hands against the wall. Maybe that was a bad time to mention that she was a virgin also... She bit her lower lip and pushed her scarlet red hair out of her face even though it'd fall back over once they got a bit farther in to doing their thing.

9/4/2015 #216
0xClosedx0
He chuckled, slowly inserting into her and moaning softly. She was so tight. He slowly began thrusting into her, panting softly, putting his hands on her hips, pushing his member deep into her. It felt amazing to be inside of her "W-When I cum, where do you want it?" He asked through his pants, thrusting faster
9/4/2015 #217
OmnieQueen

Scarlet groaned loudly as he pushed into her heat, pushing against the wall harder as she struggled to adjust to his size. Before she really could, he began to thrust at a nice pace though it was still painful for a while but once it got pleasureful she moaned along with him. "I don't care." She replied taking his thrusting and his legnth as he pushed deeper in.

9/4/2015 #218
0xClosedx0
He rubbed her hips as he kept fucking her at a smooth pace, his cock throbbing inside her as he moaned, panting softly "Mind if I cum inside of you?" He smacked her ass hard, smirking a bit. He loved having her in such a vulnerable state - and at his beckon and call.
9/4/2015 #219
OmnieQueen

Scarlet shook her head, confirming that she didn't care, moaning at a rather consistent volune as he kept his pace. She emitted a gasp when he smacked her rear, that having hurt a little but ultimately turned her on more. She liked the way he chose to dominate her, however inexperienced it was, but what did she know?

9/4/2015 #220
0xClosedx0
(be back tomorrow)
9/4/2015 #221
OmnieQueen

(Kay)

9/4/2015 #222
0xClosedx0
He thrusted faster, his moans becoming a bit louder and more frequent, taking into account that she seemed not to care. He groped her butt tightly as he fucked her, small pants escaping his mouth, a deep blush on his face. His member throbbed as he felt his release build up, and eventually he came inside of her
9/5/2015 #223
OmnieQueen

Scarlet's moans matched his in volume and frequency as they continued. She arched her back a little, her wet, bright red bangs falling over her face as Alexander fucked her. She groaned a little as she felt him swell inside her and cum, having been so agonizingly close to a climax of her own. "Please, just a little more..." She begged wanting those glorious final few hard and deep thrusts to bring her to an orgasm.

9/5/2015 #224
0xClosedx0
"I wasn't planning to stop" He said in a husky tone, thrusting harder into her tight pussy, moaning and panting, his cock throbbing in pure pleasure. He wasn't going to stop until she felt satisfied, he'd be sure of that. He groped her breasts tightly as he fucked Scarlet, wanting to bring her as much pleasure as possible
9/5/2015 #225
OmnieQueen

It didn't take too long after that to get Scarlet to reach her orgasm with a loud moan of pleasure and relief. Her body tensed up and she shuddered a little through the throws of her orgasm, her body twitching and the like. She finally regained control of her body but stayed on that position, panting lightly. "Gosh you're amazing."

9/5/2015 #226
0xClosedx0
"I'm not the amazing one Scarlet" Panting, he pulled his member out of her body, smiling, a deep blush on his cheeks, the water was starting to get cold, but he didn't care. He smirked "Do you need more? Or are we done fucking for today?" He teased, half playful and half serious. His cock was dripping with the remaining cum that was in his member
9/5/2015 #227
OmnieQueen

"I'm willing to go as far and as long as you are." Scarlet shrugged, smiling lightly. "Though, I would prefer s change in scenery and surroundings for this." She added, tapping her chin thoughtfully as she straightened, getting out of that position.

9/5/2015 #228
0xClosedx0
"Pick the place and I'll take you there" He looked her in the eyes, turning the water off, smiling at her, his blush deepening as he glanced down at her nude figure. "You are the perfect woman, you know that? Not just in looks, but in personality too" He said in a slightly sweet voice, trying to make her happy. It was true, she was perfect
9/5/2015 #229
OmnieQueen

"Is there a counter or a stand somewhere?" She asked, grinning at his compliments, blushing a little also. "I think that'd be kinky, unless you had some specific kinks. Like in a classroom or something like that?" The girl tilted her head quizzically.

9/5/2015 #230
0xClosedx0
"I know a place, but we gotta get dressed to go there" He got a towel, handing her one as well. He dried off, getting dressed and handed her all her clothes, except for her bra "I only have one fetish - a breast fetish" He chuckled, smirking playfully at her. He kissed her softly, wrapping his arms around her
9/5/2015 #231
OmnieQueen

Scarlet chuckled before kissing him back just as softly, , blushing slightly at that. She then stepped back after holding the kiss for a little while and began to get dressed, not minding that her bra was gone. Her breasts were shapely enough and she was sure they were fairly large. Or at least, simply above average. The realization made her blush a darker pink.

9/8/2015 . Edited 9/8/2015 #232
0xClosedx0
Alexander smiled a bit, blinking at her deepening blush "Whatcha blushing about Scarlet?" He chuckled, wrapping an arm around her after she finished getting dressed, leading her out of the school - which, as far as he knew, they weren't alouded to. He hummed quietly as he walked, putting his hands in his pockets
9/8/2015 #233
OmnieQueen

She didn't reply to his question and followed him silently. Once they were out of the school she spoke up. "Where are we going? She asked quizzically, not entirely approving of the fact that they were leaving the scool. She furrowed a bright red brow as she gave him a quizzical look.

9/14/2015 #234
« Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8
Forum Moderators: xThee Cadmium123
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member