Thee's Lemon Roleplay
Lemons!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
ChocolateYuriObssesser
Just for reading & studies? Not necessarily...
3/23/2014 #1
ChocolateYuriObssesser
(So would you like to start or shall I?)
3/23/2014 #2
RagingFireFox

Maxine was in the public library sitting at a table with a few books stack next to her and one open. Well they weren't necessarily books but mangas she had been reading. She found the Japanese comics more interesting then most of the books in the place and she like the silence as she could actually hear herself think. Turning the page, Maxine moved a strand of her hair behind her ear as it was somewhat in the way.

3/23/2014 #3
ChocolateYuriObssesser
Kit, being her usual energetic self, thought that a trip to the library might ease her mind. She put on her favorite orange hoodie, placed her blonde hair into its usual twin pigtails, and raced out her door. She came across her favorite library, hoping to find the next book in the Pretty Little Liars series.
3/23/2014 #4
RagingFireFox

As Maxine read she didn't notice the newcomers that enter the library. Maybe one of the reasons was because she was more towards the back. It seem more quieter and not maybe people were around. At the moment she was on her own while everyone roamed the book shelves more towards the front. In a way this was more like her little hiding spot, away from others, the world, her problems. Just her and her mangas it seemed so nice.

3/24/2014 #5
ChocolateYuriObssesser
Kit searched through the aisles, trying to see if she could find her book. She smiled brightly as she came across the one she was looking for. "Awesome." she muttered quietly to herself. She pulled it out and looked for a quiet place to sit. She remembered the hidden space behind one of the shelves that had a couple of couches to lounge on. She quickly head to the area, passing by a girl reading manga. She sat on the couch and cracked open her book, eager to find out what was going on with the girls.
3/24/2014 #6
RagingFireFox

Maxine looked up in time to see a girl walk pass her. She didn't have much time to look her over but Maxine just noticed she was wearing something orange. She didn't dwell any longer on the girl and finished the last on her Chobit manga. Maxine wasn't much of a big fan of the anime but she just picked it random. Closing the book she got up as walked down the aisle that girl went down in a attempt to find a Naruto manga.

3/24/2014 #7
ChocolateYuriObssesser
Kit frowned at her book, having found that she already read this one. She sighed a little disappointed at being misled but plastered a smile on her face as she got up to return it. She put the book back in its spot before deciding to see what manga the library had to offer. She remembered having started reading Bleach a while back and figured she'd continue with that series. She walked over and saw the girl from before looking at a Naruto manga.
3/24/2014 #8
RagingFireFox

Maxine stood there flipping through the pages. She had read this volume but she remember there were some parts that she really liked in it. Not only that but also the art work, like for example, she stopped at a picture of Naruto holding the RasenShuriken with his two clones on either side of him." Be fun to actually do that," Maxine mumbled to herself not paying attention to her surroundings to know she was alone and that the same girl that passed by her table earlier was standing there. She closed the manga and put it back and looked up to see the girl. This time Maxine was able to take the time and look at her appearance.

3/24/2014 #9
ChocolateYuriObssesser
Kit tilted her head to the side trying to figure out which volume the girl had chosen. She noticed that the girl suddenly looked at her and she blushed a little caught off guard. Her green and silver eyes sparkled with interest at her outfit. "Er, hi there! I'm Kitsune Ruka." She held her hand to shake with the other girl's.
3/24/2014 #10
RagingFireFox

After a few moments of staring at each other, Maxine was rather surprise by the sudden greeting hand friendly gesture the girl made to shake hands. Still a little confused about it but not wanting to be rude, Maxine took her hand. It felt rather warm and soft. After they shake Maxine pulled her hand way." Ah, Maxine Jackson," she finally introduced herself," or just Max for short," she said with a shrug as if showing she didn't care what the other girl named Kitsune called her.

3/24/2014 #11
ChocolateYuriObssesser
Kit smiled at the name. "Maxine, that's pretty name. I haven't met very many girls with that name. People call me Kit, Ki-kun, or Ru-chan for short. Whichever is fine with me." Max's hand was very comforting to her. She smiled brightly at the girl. "So I noticed that you like Naruto."
3/24/2014 #12
RagingFireFox

" Alright, I guess I'll just call you Kit," she said. It seemed more simple and she highly doubt she could remember all of those little nicknames she had. She then blinked looked over to the Naruto comics she had been looking at." eh, you can say that," she said with a aimless shrug," I read them mostly to pass the time."

3/24/2014 #13
ChocolateYuriObssesser
Kit giggled at Max, she seemed to be a little overwhelmed by Kit's exuberance. "Mm, haven't quite found one that truly interests you yet?" Kit looked at the Bleach manga, dragging her finger along the numbers til she came to the right one.
3/24/2014 #14
RagingFireFox

" Not that. I like them but I'm waiting for the new chapter to come out. I usually read it online so I'm head of all of these," she simply explained. Again she gave a simple shrug before watching her, seeing Kit's slender fingers glide across the bridge of some Bleach mangas. Maxine knew what the anime was about just she couldn't get into it as much like others could.

3/24/2014 #15
ChocolateYuriObssesser
"Oh, I get it. Your an online avid reader. Cool." Kit returned her gaze to the girl in front of her, taking her in. 'She's really pretty.' she thought to herself. "So which of the characters is your favorite? Or do you have multiple favorite? I really like Tenten. And of course Naruto!" She refers to her orange fox hoodie.
3/24/2014 #16
RagingFireFox

Maxine just gave a chuckle," Cute hoodie," she said casually." Hmm... I guess you can say I like Naruto, his parents, Jiraiya, Tsunade, Sakura, and they're more. I do however like that Naruto and Sakura pairing," she decided on adding to her like list. She pulled out a actually book this time that had a dragon claw holding on to something.

3/24/2014 #17
ChocolateYuriObssesser
"Haha, it seems that many people do." she blushed at the compliment. "Thanks, I like yours as well." Kit looked at the book cover with interest, raising an eyebrow curiously. "You like dragons too?" She asked.
3/24/2014 #18
RagingFireFox

Maxine watched the blond blush and found it just rather cute thought she didn't voice her opinion." Well nice for you to say," she said as Maxine was wearing a simple black sweater that down along with black pants. She turn her attention back to the book. Opening the cover she scanned through the summary. She nodded," Yeah, I mean who doesn't like gragons?" she questioned.

3/24/2014 #19
ChocolateYuriObssesser
"A crazy person, that's who!" Kit replied wholeheartedly. She then dawned a thoughtful look. "Um, so this is probably gonna sound like a pick-up line but... Do you come here often?" She mentally bopped her head but outwardly giggled at the question.
3/24/2014 #20
RagingFireFox

" Well consider me crazy then," she said with a small smile. She then looked at Kit and just to tease her said," You're right that does sound like a pick-up line." She tucked the book under her arm as she was thinking of reading it to see what it was about," And from time to time."

3/24/2014 #21
ChocolateYuriObssesser
Kit nodded, her cheeks still pink but her smile still in place. "Cool." Kit bit her lip, contemplating what to say next. She didn't quite know Max, but she wanted to get to know her. She wasn't sure how to ask the girl if they could hang out again. 'Man, with how friendly I am, you'd think I knew how to talk to a girl.'
3/24/2014 #22
RagingFireFox
Max noticed Kit looking at her." do i have something on my face?" she asked her with a smile. There a awkward silence between them that she felt like she should break.
3/24/2014 #23
ChocolateYuriObssesser
Kit flushed, snapping out of her thoughts. "Ah no, not at all! Not unless you count beauty that is, cause if so then yes you do! I-I was j-just thinking... Umm..." She stopped for a moment to take a deep breath, then tried again. "I was just wondering if we could hang out somewhere besides just the library."
3/24/2014 #24
RagingFireFox
Max raised a eyebrow but then chuckled softly." Well well, we got a smooth talker over here," she joked while giving Kit a playful wink. The blond was rather cute and the way she blushed like that." Well sure I'm okay with it. You're pretty cute after all."
3/24/2014 #25
ChocolateYuriObssesser
Kit felt her face heat up even more at the tease but beamed that Max had agreed to hang out with her. "Great! So, shall I give you my number and we can talk when next to meet? Or shall we just meet up here again another day?" She wanted to hang out more but she noticed the time and found that she had to leave for work.
3/24/2014 #26
RagingFireFox

" Phone number? Ah well my phone is back at my place, so how about we meet here tomorrow and we can exchanged digits there," Maxine suggested," Does that sound good for you?" She smiled lightly as she looked Kit over, this time her eyes linger just a little longer on her body. She then looked up at up into her eyes.

3/24/2014 #27
ChocolateYuriObssesser
Not noticing the attention she was being paid, Kit nodded enthusiastically. "Sure, I can do that! What time would you like to meet?" She beamed. 'Yay, now I'll have someone to talk to that isn't in my family!'
3/24/2014 #28
RagingFireFox

" Hmm bout about around lunch time? I get off of work early tomorrow so I'll have the rest of the day to myself," she smiled wanting to laugh at Kit's excitement. It was cute how she acted." So where would you like to hang out at tomorrow?"

3/24/2014 #29
ChocolateYuriObssesser
"That sounds splendid! Tomorrow is my day off!" Kit was truly happy and appreciative of this girl's time. "Hmm, I don't know. We could always just discuss when we meet up. That way we can get to know each other!" She suggested. She really liked Max's smile. It felt warm, comforting.
3/24/2014 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: xThee Cadmium123
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member