Bones Disucssions
Talk about Bones episodes.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Serenity Starke

I just recently got interested in the series Bones. I have stayed up several nights VERY late in order to watch seasons 1-5 so I could be up to date with the current season and I absolutely love this show. Let's face it - I love the character Seeley Booth! What woman wouldn't want one of their own! lol!

I have a question regarding the opening credits of the show. Most of the scenes they show during the opening credits have actually happened in episodes, however, there are two scenes with Booth in them that I do not recall from any episodes and I am wondering if they actually did occur and I just don't recall them.

The first scene is where he is shown breaking through a doorway with gun in hand and he has a bruised face.

The second scene is where he is wearing a white shirt and he aims and fires his gun a few times, again with a bruised face.

I thought maybe both scenes were from the same episode and perhaps during one of my late night vigils getting caught up with the show I might have nodded off and missed them. Did they actually occur or are they only in the opening credits.

Thanks in advance for any insight.

Serenity

10/13/2010 #1
RonnaD

I was wondering that too. But I watched Bones and both of those scenes are from the Second Installment of the Gormogon series. The door is broke down when Booth does to the lobbyist's house, where he chases after gormogon, the second is from the end of the same episode. It is Season 3, episode 6 Intern in the Incinerator. Watch, and you will see these scenes

4/5/2013 #2
Forum Moderators: Kudosvu
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member