CSI: Miami
Talk about the show, the characters, and everything else in cool.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
CrazyChick15
Same as Ryan Wolfe Topic, only post about her. Same with everything else.
4/23/2006 #1
JacobedRose
I would have been very interested to learn more about her reaction to Horatio's wedding, I wonder what they'll do in next season.
7/2/2006 #2
pril2
calleigh is my favourite charachter. she had the coolest job (ballistics) the change of area was good though. we see her in more action.
7/13/2006 #3
DC World
Calleigh is amazing. Have you ever seen an episode in Season 1 called Dipso Days? Well in this episode Calliegh finds a bullet in a brick. It turns out that the brick was made out of c*** and she got high. To makes things worst the IAB was investing the lab at the time and she got in so much trouble. I found this epsiode amusing.
7/25/2006 #4
JacobedRose
I love that episode, at first I thought she was just messing with them, but as she went on I started to worry about her! It was really cool, and well written.
7/25/2006 #5
mavricktag
hey just wanted to drop by since I'm kind of a newbie. anyways, I really think that Ryan and Calleigh should get hook up.
3/13/2007 #6
passionatelysimple
Hey, I am planning on writing a fic centred around Calleigh but I am not the expert on her or CSI Miami in general. Anyone that knows a lot about Calleigh and wouldn't mind me annoying them with questions I'd love the help. A.
8/2/2007 #7
munchiesgirl
i didn't realise cal had those feelings for Horatio not that you can blame her but i just never noticed i thought the only reason the othes didn't go was that they just couldn't get off work i mean eric is marisol's brother and i don't think even he went Dee
9/10/2007 #8
munchiesgirl
i love Calleigh but Ryan nope Horatio he's her boss - don't think so and her friend too Eric - maybe they could go around again but i wouldn't advise it maybe someone outside of work ? Dee
9/10/2007 #9
Adorelo
I think everyone likes Calleigh. She's the groups' (and the audiences') moral compass of sorts. If she's angry, we're angry. If she likes it, we like it. She's cool. Jodie xx
12/7/2007 #10
munchiesgirl
I agree i love Calleigh mind you i'm more a fan of Horatio's auburn hair blue eyes yum but yeah Calleigh's a legend Dee xo
12/11/2007 #11
Shikabane-Mai

"I think everyone likes Calleigh."

Exactly. I think the only reason some people don't like her is because they don't like Emily's voice. I find that truly pathetic. It's character we're talking about; personality. (Or maybe some individuals just see the surface of people and not past their exteriors)

Personally, I love Calleigh. She's shown that she's someone not to be messed with, but she's also shown her vulnerability and more sensitive side. I think she's a type of character that many more TV shows should have.

4/26/2008 #12
munchiesgirl

i love Calleigh's accent i think it's adorable

she's gorgeous on sooooooooooooooooo many levels

some pple think she should be with Eric and some think Horatio

Not Horatio

he's mine lol lol lol

besides Calleigh and Eric make a cuter couple lol lol and as i said Horatio is mine lol lol

but i thnk it's ridiculous that people don't like someone for their voice etc

i prefer calleigh with eric over jake

i don't dislike jake i just prefer eric

Dee

4/27/2008 #13
Adorelo

I think the only reason some people don't like her is because they don't like Emily's voice.

Exactly. It's really not fair. My accent actually a little stronger than hers, even though I've not lived in the south for years. I was once turned down for a job because of my accent; it wasn't nice.

We've seen more of Calleigh's vulnerability this season (and last) and I like it. It gives her reason to interact more with the others and it's highlighted Eric's support for her.

Welcome, Shikabane-Mai by the way, don't forget to come introduce yourself :D

J

4/27/2008 #14
Shikabane-Mai

Oooh, introductions! I'll go do that once I post this. :D (EDIT: Err, where do I introduce myself? O_O;; *is clueless*)

I was once turned down for a job because of my accent; it wasn't nice.

What the hell? I'm sorry, but seriously, what the f***? That's the exact same thing as sexism or racism. Sometimes, I don't understand this world. *sigh*

I agree with the vulnerability thing. I think that's why I especially loved All In. We got to see so much more of Calleigh (and Emily's skills) and her impact on other characters. The only complaint I have at the moment is that there was absolutely no follow-up on what happened to Cal. I mean, what the heck? Last week's episode did not even mention her kidnapping and did not even have any of the characters show concern for her/make sure she was okay. She just waltzed back into the job. Of course I don't want the team to go all mushy on her because I doubt she'd like to be babied, but I think it was very weird for the team to act as if nothing happened.

That being said, I look forward to the season finale! With someone trying to destroy the team and with the episode being called "Going Ballistic", I wonder whether Calleigh will have a major role in it. I honestly hope that it was purposely named with the word "Ballistic" in it as a double meaning, referring to Calleigh. (Or maybe I'm reading way to much into this because I can't get enough of Calleigh... Haha)

4/27/2008 . Edited 4/27/2008 #15
CSIMiamiFAN

I don't know that much about Calleigh either, but what helps me with my fanfics are the background of the character, which you could find on any site. a good one is CSI miami at wetpaint dot com

5/8/2008 #16
Adorelo

EDIT: Err, where do I introduce myself? O_O;; *is clueless*

Just around here will do :). Or you can pop into my forum to say hello, nice to have lots of places to chat :)

I was once turned down for a job because of my accent; it wasn't nice. What the hell? I'm sorry, but seriously, what the *. That's the exact same thing as sexism or racism.

Yep, I was told they wouldn't understand me at the cafe. I'm a Southerner living up North. Ha, this world is silly, you're right.

That being said, I look forward to the season finale! With someone trying to destroy the team and with the episode being called "Going Ballistic", I wonder whether Calleigh will have a major role in it. I honestly hope that it was purposely named with the word "Ballistic" in it as a double meaning, referring to Calleigh. (Or maybe I'm reading way to much into this because I can't get enough of Calleigh... Haha)

From sources about and around, this episode will contain a lot of Calleigh, apparently.

I don't know that much about Calleigh either, but what helps me with my fanfics are the background of the character, which you could find on any site. a good one is CSI miami at wetpaint dot com

There are some good sites around for characterization; but you have to be careful, some are inaccurate. There are some which still hold the 'old' story of Calleigh's childhood. About the abuse and loss of money. Things change with the characters and story lines develop, few sites are accurate with details. I find it best to read work of successful writers - see how they take the characters. There are some excellent characterization writers out there.

Sorry this post is a little rushed. I'm due on stage in like, a half-hour.

5/8/2008 . Edited 5/8/2008 #17
CSIMiamiFAN

do you know any good sites that post accurate information on the characters? I would like to know more about the backgrounds of the characters.

5/8/2008 #18
CSIMiamiFAN

I love that episode. It was crazy.

5/11/2008 #19
savetoniqht

I love Calleigh. And I don't know why people have a problem with her accent, I LOVE it. Like I want her accent I think it's SO cool... and to be completely honest I didn't recognize what it was at all which made it cooler. I really didn't realize it was southern until I read in fics that I was... I was alway like, she has this sick accent and I don't know what it is but I want one, haha.

Anyway, yeah, I don't think it's really possible not to like her... she's just one of those characters.

10/9/2008 #20
ObsessedwithBirds

Her accent is adorable and real. I love it! I think she's smack-dab gorgeous. If I was a lesbian, I'd choose someone like her. She's so beautiful!

3/8/2010 #21
Laney 916

Awesome doesn't even begin to describe how I feel about Calleigh. That girl ROCKS! What's not to love about her? She's beautiful, smart and strong and her accent is cool. I was never bothered by her voice. It's very sweet actually.

Love her and Eric together. They are perfect for each other! I cried so much during the Season 8 finale when Eric ran to Calleigh's side and cradled her in his arms. I can't wait for next season to start. I'm dying to see what happens next.

8/20/2010 #22
Forensic Kitteh

Calleigh needs more screen time this season.

Congrats to Emily on her baby! :D

1/22/2011 #23
Forum Moderators: CrazyChick15
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member