The Earthen Union
The Lunar Chronicle's first challenge/competition forum! For chatting, finding stories, and generating ideas. All are welcome.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
LionessoftheEast

In a forum, mods make sure that users follow the rules, and can pin and lock topics. Mods can also ban users for periods of time.

If you are interested in becoming a mod for this forum, please post your application here. We're looking for one more mod, so be quick.

To be eligible:

Must have introduced yourself in the Introductions thread

Must have posted anywhere in the forum (including Introductions) at least 5 times

Please use this format:

Three facts about yourself, if you haven't said so in the Introductions thread:

Why you would like to be a mod:

What is your favorite part of the Lunar Chronicles, and why:

Thank you!

Update as of May 5th

Thanks for all of the applications, and sorry for posting this a few days late. The new mod for this forum will be Ivyflight. Medolia, you can leave your entry for the next mod competition, or ask for it to be deleted if you'd like to write a new one next time. Thank you!

3/17/2014 . Edited 5/5/2014 #1
Medolia

Why you would like to be a mod: I would like to b a mod because the Lunar Chronicles is amazing and this forums amazing.

What is your favorite part of the Lunar Chronicles, and why: Everything, because the whole series is amazing.

4/21/2014 #2
Ivyflight

Three facts about yourself, if you haven't said so in the Introductions thread: Besides the Lunar Chronicles, I really like the Warriors series. I'd also like to become an author someday and am a huge fan of Disney.

Why you would like to be a mod: I love the Lunar Chronicles and think the story is simply amazing and this forum itself looks like it can be equally amazing!

What is your favorite part of the Lunar Chronicles, and why: In Cress, when Cinder told Kai the truth about everything and they finally got together.

4/23/2014 . Edited 4/23/2014 #3
Forum Moderators: LionessoftheEast
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member