Hated Naruto Pairings
What is your least favorite pairing in Naruto fanfiction?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Nara Temari
This is the worst pairing ever...it makes me want to barf.
8/29/2007 #1
Seireihime
THANK YOU!!!! C'mon peplz! You know ShikaTema was meant to be!!! Besides, Kishi drops sooo many hints along the way. You can't possibly tell me Ino is Shikamaru's "true love"!!!! They're on the same team. That's it! I also hate it when fics about the girls in Naruto usually leave out Temari. The pairing almost always goes like this: Sasusaku, ShikaIno, Naruhina, and NejiTen. WHAT HAPPENED TO TEMARI!! SHE'S LIKE THE STRONGEST OUT OF ALL THOSE GIRLS!! (but I still like all of them...except maybe not Ino...and Sakura in the beginning...) OK, I'm done ranting...-_-''
8/30/2007 #2
Nara Temari
I couldn't agree with what you said more. Temari is such a great character too...it sucks when people leave her out.
8/30/2007 #3
Seireihime
Oh man... NO one else is coming to this forum topic... Is ShikaIno really THAT popular?? O____O *pouts* That's sooo not fair. Temari deserves more than just Sandsib i***!!!
9/1/2007 #4
Life's-Black-Rose-Petal-Gilly
I have to agree Temari deserves more then sandcest. Shika/Ino just gives off the air of diaster! Shika/Tema feels right, looks right, heck it even sounds right.
9/1/2007 #5
I have to agree Temari deserves more then sandcest. Shika/Ino just gives off the air of diaster! Shika/Tema feels right, looks right, heck it even sounds right.
9/1/2007 #6
Seireihime
Thankies!! Shikamaru will probably end up with a Temari. Why??: 1. If he ended up with Ino, it would screw up the ShikaChoIno thingy...I think that's what it was called...-__-' 2. Opposites attract (sort of). Shika has this thing against "troublesome women", and Temari is exactly that. It would be funny/ironic if they ended up together. 3. Remember when Naruto commented on Shika and Temari walking around together in Shippuden, and asked if they were on a date?? Also recall how Kakashi said the same thing about Kurenai and Asuma. And we all know how that one turned out? If Kurenai and Asuma ended up together after someone implied that they were dating, why not Shikamaru and Temari?? That's all I can think of for now...
9/1/2007 #7
Nara Temari
I don't understand why everyone thinks this paring will happen either. There is no real canon supporting Ino and Shikamaru. Temari and Shikamaru are more likely and are much more canon. Here is why: 1.There is an identical scene with Shikamaru and Temari in the manga chapter 247 that is almost identical to the one with Asuma and Kurenai in it in manga chapter 140. Asuma and Kurenai say that there is nothing going on too, but we all know how that turned out. The is no reason for Masashi Kishimoto to put in two scenes like that unless he wanted to imply something. 2.Manga Chapter 235. Who is the only one in the hospital with Shikamaru...Temari. There wasn't any real reason for her to be there either. Shikamrau only broke his finger. That wasn't an injury that required her to go to the hospital with him. The only real reason is that she was concerned about him. Where was Ino during all of this...with Choji! Not Shikamaru. 3. Manga Chapter 214, page 19. The look on Shikamaru's face when she smiles at him says more than words can. Then if you count the anime episodes, there is the scene with Shikamaru waiting to walk her out the gate very early in the morning. The laziest ninja in the whole show actually got up before her so that he could do that.
9/1/2007 #8
Yes Shikamaru is always paired up with Temari too. Like the Exams and Sasuke Retrval Ark(Watch the anmie don't read the manga no cash for it)
9/1/2007 #9
Seireihime
Really, it should go: ShikaTema and ChojiIno (or something other than ShikaIno). Personally, I'm not a big fan of pairing Ino up with anyone...but Choji seems to have a crush on her...I think... EDIT: I HATE it when people think of Temari as a cold-hearted b***. She's not evil!!! God! She happens to care a LOT for her brothers' well-being, and just because she kicks a** and is tough doesn't mean she's a b***! She has feelings like everyone else. And excuse her if she isn't a weak kunoichi or a rabid fangirl like practically all the other girls in this series. (some of said kunoichi got better in Shippuden though, so that's pretty good. Go Girl-Power!! ^_^) All right, I'm done ranting. -_-'' But it just makes me very mad how a lot of people portray Temari in AU fics as a grabby s***, or as the villain girl. Because seriously, she's NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9/1/2007 . Edited 9/1/2007 #10
Nara Temari
[q]But it just makes me very mad how a lot of people portray Temari in AU fics as a grabby **, or as the villain girl. Because seriously, she's NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/q] I totally agree. If you think about it, she really couldn't be anything but tough in the family she grew up in...plus, she does have a softer side too. She wouldn't have been sitting around in the hospital with Shikamaru if she didn't.
9/1/2007 #11
Nara Temari
[q](Watch the anmie don't read the manga no cash for it)[/q] You can read the manga for free without downloading it at or www.onemanga.com.
9/1/2007 #12
My Ino pairing is a crack one but I love it all the same mainly because it keeps Shika/Tema open. I love how Temari is, she isn't weak, or whiney. The only other character I could stand in part one was Hinata.
9/2/2007 #13
You can read the manga for free without downloading it at or www.onemanga.com. Thanks^^
9/2/2007 #14
Seireihime
I think the reason a lot of people started hating Temari was because of what she did to Tenten in the Chunin exams. Personally, even though Tenten is another kunoichi I strongly approve of, I was like "Oh yeah! Another kick a** kunoichi! Go Temari!" And ya gotta love her fan...^_^'
9/2/2007 #15
I could stand TenTen, too but she didn't show up as much. I loved that episode though, I thin it was called [i]Scary Kunoichi and a Shaky Shikamaru[/i] Temri rocked in that one! Temari is one of the reasons I love the sand village!
9/2/2007 #16
Seireihime
Except the scary thing is, I know (sort of) someone on this site who claims to have an acquaintance who managed to hack into Kishi's computer, and said these were the final pairings: SasuSaku NaruHina NejiTen [b]ShikaIno[/b]!!!! Am I just being naive or something?? 'Cuz I will SCREAM if the last pairing comes true...
9/2/2007 #17
Nara Temari
[q]Except the scary thing is, I know (sort of) someone on this site who claims to have an acquaintance who managed to hack into Kishi's computer, and said these were the final pairings:[/q] I doubt it. The first two I could believe because they have been hinted at. There hasn't been any support in the manga for the the last two though...in all 368 chapters! If it were going to happen,he would be hinting at it by now. Kinda sad though...I like Neji and Tenten. I would like to see them get together. There is always the chance that this person just likes those pairings and is making things up to get a reaction out of people.
9/2/2007 #18
PNT
[q]Except the scary thing is, I know (sort of) someone on this site who claims to have an acquaintance who managed to hack into Kishi's computer, and said these were the final pairings:[/q] Somehow, I doubt it. No matter how much ffnetters squee about these pairings being "destined to be" or whatever, I doubt Kishi is going to be that neat and pat about it. They were probably making it up to support their own pairing preferences. ShikaTema is my second-favorite pairing in the fandom, but I don't really have a problem with well-written sandcest/ShikaIno either. -dodges tomatoes- It's mostly when I get to the KibaTema and NejiShika that I have to sort of stop reading and scratch my head for a bit. My problem with ShikaIno is that so much of it is utter crap. People write it just because it's popular, without thinking at all about the way Shikamaru and Ino would get together, if they did, in fact, get together. Half the fics on this site can be summarized like so: Naruto/Sasuke/Shikamaru/Neji: Hinata/Sakura/Ino/Tenten, I have decided to proclaim my love to you in public, despite the fact that I still don't know you like me/I'm currently on the lam/I am far too lazy to proclaim my love to anyone/I am an asexual bird-watcher! FEEL MY LOVE Hinata/Sakura/Ino/Tenten: Yay! Let's get married! It's quite sad. I want me some well-developed romance. (By the way, [s:1988583:a million doors] is the story that convinced me that ShikaIno doesn't always suck.)
9/3/2007 #19
Nara Temari
[q]ShikaTema is my second-favorite pairing in the fandom, but I don't really have a problem with well-written sandcest/ShikaIno either. -dodges tomatoes[/q] Yuck...that's gross! Can't bring myself to read those stories...just not my thing...no matter how well written. I do agree with you on the unrealistic love stories though...especially when they try to squeeze all of those pairings into a one shot. There is no way you could possibly do all of those relationships justice.
9/8/2007 #20
Sandcest is creepy and just wrong! My opinion but one that is shared by many others. I only let shika/Ino pass by if it is a side pairing. Very subtle sidepairing.
9/8/2007 #21
Nara Temari
Yeah...sandcest is probably one of the nastiest ideas for a story...especially the ones that involve all three of them. That might actually make me want to barf more than the ino/shika pairing. At least I can kind of see where they got that one from. I might not agree with it being a very valid pairing, but it makes more sense than sandcest.
9/8/2007 #22
I havn't heard of all three of them...Ack the mental image! Horriable
9/8/2007 #23
Kira 'Spit Fire
Temari deserves [i]a lot[/i] of respect and even though I'd prefer to read Ino/Shika I wouldn't read it if she was being bashed though these are my [i]most[/i] favorite pairings in Naruto: Kiba/Hinata Neji/Tenten Naruto/Ino(Yes I know, it's crack but it can be really good if written right) Shikamaru/Temari(only as a side pairing) Sakura?(People always pair her with Sasuke but I don't think that'll do her any good, he only holds her back) Dan/Tsunade
9/8/2007 #24
I like my crack Ino pairing better Kankuro/Ino I know it has no possiablity of happening whatsoever but I like it. But I'm big on shika/tema.
9/8/2007 #25
Nara Temari
[q]Temari deserves a lot of respect and even though I'd prefer to read Ino/Shika I wouldn't read it if she was being bashed[/q] That is another thing that bothers me. Most stories that involve Ino/Shika/Tema, always make Temari out to be a huge j*** and Ino to be an Angel...when Ino is one of the shallowest characters in Naruto. Not that I hate her character or anything...she does have some nice moments every now and then, but she isn't perfect...and neither is Temari. There is no reason to write them that way. Love triangle stories are fine...as long as all the characters involved don't suffer.
9/8/2007 #26
Kira 'Spit Fire
I can agree with you on that one. Though I used to be bad at that kind of thing I've grown out of it and I've deleted most of my stories that included that type of bashing. I'm currently in the plotting stage for the rest of my stories though.
9/8/2007 #27
Nara Temari
[q]I'm currently in the plotting stage for the rest of my stories though[/q] Cool! What are they going to be about?
9/8/2007 #28
Kira 'Spit Fire
Well most of them are IYXovers (mainly pairings with Kagome, yes I do over pair her) but there is a story that I'm working on right now that going to be about Naruto's childhood and how he got his "Dattebayo/Believe it!" saying and also his crush on Sakura. But the main thing I figure out is whether or not I should add an OC as a mother figure to it. She'll probably die at the end of it but I don't know if I should or not, though it would help with the explaining.
9/8/2007 #29
An OC mother figure, well thats sounds interesting I mean Iruka was a father figure wasn't he?
9/9/2007 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Se- Isis
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member