Hated Naruto Pairings
What is your least favorite pairing in Naruto fanfiction?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Panic Abandon
What. Fu-ck. Terrible idea, to say the least and wrong on so many levels. I happened upon a story of this pairing while browsing through another Fanfic site a while back. And while I was browsing through this section of the forum, I remembered it; and so I just need to ask: Is this for real? Is there a tiny fandom somewhere out there of this pairing? And more importantly, can someone please enlighten me as to why this pairing even exists?
2/29/2012 #1
ochreish

I really hope that "Tsuna" is not referring to Tsunade. If it is, I might be scarred for life. Does such a wrong-on-all-levels pairing really exist? Gross. *scoff*

4/14/2012 #2
Panic Abandon
Yes. Yes it does and I cannot find a legitimate reason for why the thought of it would ever be concieved in someone's brain. If there was a reason I might be open to consider it but I'm seriously not seeing one.
4/23/2012 #3
Devin Wolf
oh it exists. Panic there is a ligit reason but im not a fan of sed reason. you sure you whant to know?
4/29/2012 #4
eyeSharingan

*Brain as'plode*

4/30/2012 #5
valbino

....oops I accidentally an ItaTsu fic

5/4/2012 #6
eyeSharingan

ShikaTsu?

5/5/2012 #7
Kyuubi16

You may not but other people come up with reasons all the time.

5/15/2012 #8
Envoy of the White Moon
She's old enough to be his Gradma or his mother's or father's older, older sibling/cousin/aunt! It's disturbing! I support JirTsu with a hin of melacholy TsuDan, not NaruTsu! Oh kami, break out the brain bleach!!!!!!!!!!!! 酒 (Sake)!
7/11/2012 #9
Kyuubi16

Its called AU. for some fanfics.

7/11/2012 #10
Envoy of the White Moon
Well, for some of us avid Naruto fans, we still hold truths to the manga/anime. We already have preconcieved opinions and it makes it difficult to accept this kind of pairing in an AU when it wouldn't be accepted in the original universe.
7/13/2012 #11
Kyuubi16

If that's the case then we would only have five or six pairings.

7/13/2012 #12
Pure Love of Loving

Those would be DanTsu, FugaMiko, MinaKushi, Ino's parents, Shika's parents and Cho's parents.

7/17/2012 #13
superhappy

Naruto and Tsunade is actually i***.

7/24/2012 #14
Angel of Jashin

Tsunade is the daughter of the first Hokage, whose lovers was an Uzumaki making Tsunade an Uzumaki. Then Minato Namikazae was lovers with an Uzumaki (Kushina) and they had Naruto. It's distant, but they're cousins. This makes the pairing i***.

However, if someone writes a good one with honest intention rather than hook Naruto up with girls they find hot, I'd read it.

7/25/2012 #15
the first spartan

what you said then some first of all in the anime/manga Naruto sees her as baa-Chan or grandma as Google states so that's like saying people like grandma grandson i*** really i mean i hate this so much id rather watch naruxsasu p*** than this exist and naruxsasu is the bane of my existence so you can tell how much i hate this!

and on a side note i found a really good fic but later in the story there was a naruxtsuna lemon and she marries him in his harem i stopped reading and never went back and i have this thing with books or fics once i start reading i have to Finnish no matter how bad it is that was the second time the first was labeled as a naruxfemkuyuubi but the actual paring was naruxsasuxsakuxhinaxinoxchoujixtsunaxgarraxitachixnagitoxpeinxmadaraxjuubixshikaxirukaxkushixminatoxnarukoxnejixakumaruxleexguy and Naruto married them all and he was the uke in most of the relationship's then cheated on them with orichimaruxkabutoxsaixtobi this was all in the first half of the first chap no more 45 chap's!! i thew up.

7/27/2012 #16
Kitsune-Ohime-Sama

what you said then some first of all in the anime/manga Naruto sees her as baa-Chan or grandma as Google states so that's like saying people like grandma grandson i*** really i mean i hate this so much id rather watch naruxsasu p*** than this exist and naruxsasu is the bane of my existence so you can tell how much i hate this!

and on a side note i found a really good fic but later in the story there was a naruxtsuna lemon and she marries him in his harem i stopped reading and never went back and i have this thing with books or fics once i start reading i have to Finnish no matter how bad it is that was the second time the first was labeled as a naruxfemkuyuubi but the actual paring was naruxsasuxsakuxhinaxinoxchoujixtsunaxgarraxitachixnagitoxpeinxmadaraxjuubixshikaxirukaxkushixminatoxnarukoxnejixakumaruxleexguy and Naruto married them all and he was the uke in most of the relationship's then cheated on them with orichimaruxkabutoxsaixtobi this was all in the first half of the first chap no more 45 chap's!! i thew up.

THAT is an excellent example of a Harem pairing gone bad. O_o I feel bad for you and hope you got over it.

7/28/2012 #17
LancelotPUA

There is a-lot of NaruxTsuna H***, could be an influencing factor?

9/24/2012 #18
Kyuubi16

Most likely.

10/15/2012 #19
procrastination.leave.dont.ret
and on a side note i found a really good fic but later in the story there was a naruxtsuna lemon and she marries him in his harem i stopped reading and never went back and i have this thing with books or fics once i start reading i have to Finnish no matter how bad it is that was the second time the first was labeled as a naruxfemkuyuubi but the actual paring was naruxsasuxsakuxhinaxinoxchou jixtsunaxgarraxitachixnagito xpeinxmadaraxjuubixshikaxiru kaxkushixminatoxnarukoxnejix akumaruxleexguy and Naruto married them all and he was the uke in most of the relationship's then cheated on them with orichimaruxkabutoxsaixtobi this was all in the first half of the first chap no more 45 chap's!! i thew up.

Dafuq, did I just read?

On bad days I entertain thoughts that it's really a stupidity generator trolling the masses. What's worst is the reviews: "this is awsome", "OMG!1!! UPDATE ME'S NEEDS MOAR", "plz update"...ect ect

Parts of many fandoms make me worry. In some ways fanfiction.net can be the shameful outhouse of the internet.

Edit: You tell me if this doesn't make you recoil in your seat:

10/15/2012 . Edited 10/15/2012 #20
GDYRISAA

To be honest, I had no idea this pairing existed until now...this may be the worst pairing known to man.

2/6/2013 #21
The King of Ranting

I'm ok with it...as long as its Naruto going back in time to when Tsunade is his age.

2/8/2013 #22
GDYRISAA

Honestly, truly, laughing out loud. SNAPE AND THE TELETUBBIES!!!

2/8/2013 #23
Forum Moderators: Se- Isis
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member