Wizard101 Roleplay!
An attempt at starting a roleplay, 'cause we were discussing it in my other forum. (Please see RULES before beginning).
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
BuBuWinter
"What's with?" Scurvy let out a laugh that sounded half-insane, her head thrown back. "He's like what Shina is to you, though maybe not on a fatherly level."
10/4/2014 #61
Majestic War
Talon laughed with her and then stood up, offering Scurvy a tentative hand. "Want to know more about me?" His eyes flashed.
10/4/2014 #62
BuBuWinter
Scurvy heterochromic eyes flashed defensively as she grabbed his hand and allowed him to help her up. "As long as you don't try flirting with me." She warned
10/4/2014 #63
Majestic War
Talon tapped the side of his head with a lazy grin. "It's Valerian, not me. Come on." He exclaimed again, helping her up and setting off at a brisk stride.
10/4/2014 #64
BuBuWinter
Shaking her head and wondering what she'd just gotten herself into, scurvy followed the strange boy with hands folded behind her head.
10/4/2014 #65
Majestic War
Talon paused at the entrance to Briskbreeze Prison, the cold, harsh climate more familiar to him than his own home. He turned to Scurvy, who was shivering and grinned. He glanced at the guards and gave a small wave, and they stepped aside as he entered the prison.
10/4/2014 #66
BuBuWinter
If there was one thing Scurvy hayed, it was the cold, and she hugged herself as she followed Talon into rhe prison. She had been here on multiple occasions, bringing in various criminals, but never just on visit. 'What are you planning?' She thought to herself.
10/4/2014 #67
Majestic War

As if he'd read her mind, Talon responded bleakly, "I'm going to let you know more about me." He smiled. "I don't do this for just anyone."

10/4/2014 #68
BuBuWinter

"I doubt that," Scurvy responded flatly. "I'm sure you'd do it for any girl you find attractive."

10/4/2014 #69
Majestic War
Talon shook his head. "When did I ever say I found you attractive?" His voice carried a mischievous tone, and he grinned darkly, eyes narrowing. "See what I mean?"
10/4/2014 #70
BuBuWinter

"You don't have to tell me anything. My best friends are boys, Talon. I know how they are." Irritation was creeping into her tone.

10/4/2014 #71
Majestic War
Talon shrugged. "Don't reassure yourself. I'm only showing you because I want to."
10/4/2014 #72
BuBuWinter

"Another thing about boys: they never do anything just because they want to, whether they realize it or not." Scurvy dusted off her skirt as she said this, like it was common knowledge.

10/4/2014 #73
Majestic War

Talon's face became serious. "I'm not just any boy. I do things because I want to. I'm fully aware of what I'm doing, influenced or not. A thing about girls: everything they say is usually bullshit." He grinned sarcastically and then paused in front of a cell. "Here's me and Dworgyn's cell. Shina ripped the bars. It's pretty big. I think the guards thought I'd kill Dworgyn."

10/4/2014 #74
BuBuWinter
"You just don't know who you are," Scurvy muttered under her breath, crossing her arms. "Why take me to some dingy spell?"
10/4/2014 #75
Majestic War

Talon smirked and pointed to a river of scarlet blood flowing beneath their feet. "Want to see my house?"

10/4/2014 #76
BuBuWinter

Scurvy raised an eyebrow. "Am I supposed to be impressed by blood? I've trained at the Arena since I was ten years old, I've seen tons and lost tons." She shook her head. "And why would I want to see your house?"

10/4/2014 #77
Majestic War

Talon shrugged. "This is where I learned magic. I can show you what I can do, if you'd like. It may hurt."

10/4/2014 #78
BuBuWinter

Scurvy was getting bored. Or irritated. Or both. She wasn't sure. "In all honestly, I don't really care to know. If you wanted to show off magic, you should have done it at our match."

10/4/2014 #79
Majestic War

Talon scoffed. "I wasn't able to because of your stupid killing blow. Was that really supposed to kill me? You're reckless, Scurvy. I can tell that this is boring you, so why don't we just fight it out?"

10/4/2014 #80
BuBuWinter
"Because fighting in a prison gets you in prison, so obviously we can't fight here, and your home sounds just as drab. Besides, I've done my round of fighting for the day." She waved a hand and began walking off. "As for that blow, that's what the Arena is about. No way I'd do that in the real world. You've got a lot to learn, kid."
10/4/2014 #81
Majestic War

Talon scowled. "Coming from someone younger than me. We can fight at my house. I have an arena there. Actually my house is a palace." He noted, but shook his head nonetheless, reaching into the cell and plucking the hilt of a polearm. He stroked the golden blades of the crescent axe wistfully. "I missed you."

10/4/2014 #82
BuBuWinter
"Age has nothing to do with experience." Scurvy pointed out. "As you should obviously know. And experience doesnt always equate to knowledge." She paused upon seeing the axe, but showed no signs being impressed. I don't care that you have an arena, and I don't care that you own a palace." She staryed walking away.
10/4/2014 #83
Majestic War
Talon chuckled darkly, hefting his axe in his hand. "Well, she's high strung." He shrugged again, drawing his finger against the river of blood, inhaling deeply as it swirled around him.
10/4/2014 #84
BuBuWinter
Scurvy exited the prison with a friendly nod to the guard, who smiled and nodded back. She didn't much care about that Talon. He was interesting to say the least, but irritating, almost Malorn-level irritating. She shook her head before teleporting to her rented out home in a section of the Arena.
10/4/2014 #85
Majestic War
Talon was bored. He directed the river of blood to the lobby of the Arena, and materialized in a swirl of crimson bodily fluids.
10/4/2014 #86
BuBuWinter
Scurvy was sitting in her bed, which was built into the wall. Her back was propped up agaist the wall as she worked on her essay for Advanced Duelling II when there was a knock on the door only to open a second later, revealing none other than Nolan Stormgate. He smiled at the work-obsessed duelist. "Hey Storm," Scurvy said absently without looking up. "How'd you know it was me?" "You're the only one with a key." Nolan smirked and shrugged his lean shoulders, squeezing into bed beside her and leaning over her shoukder to read her writing. [Ignore typos and awkward spacing btw. On the phone.]
10/4/2014 #87
Majestic War
Talon sighed, twirling the axe in his fingers. He scribbled his name lazily on the Ranked match paper, and waited, twirling the axe, humming to himself.
10/4/2014 #88
BuBuWinter
[Going to introduce a test character. I'll put in her info later] Ashlin strolled over to the ranked match sign-up sheet, soft red hair bouncing against her shoulders and emerald green eyes sparkling warmly. She was practically a walking doll, and people stared un amazement as she signed her name next to Talons. No way she could be a duelist, could she?
10/4/2014 #89
Majestic War
Talon glanced at her and felt disgusted. A walking doll? Too pretty. Too fragile-looking. He felt repulsed, and his stomach churned as he was overcome by a wave of nausea. His great-great-grandfather Rouge stirred in his mind, and he wanted nothing more than to crush her underfoot. (Talon feels insanely repulsed by super pretty women.)
10/4/2014 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: BuBuWinter
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member