Wizard101 Roleplay!
An attempt at starting a roleplay, 'cause we were discussing it in my other forum. (Please see RULES before beginning).
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
BuBuWinter

Have a specific idea for a roleplay? Post them here!

10/1/2014 #1
The Dimenssionalist

For more of a comedic role play, a bunch of "wizards" with literally no mana, no abilities, no talents and no skills trying to stop Malistaire. Roughly based off that idea you had.

10/2/2014 #2
Majestic War

A story that revolves around Valdus, B.L.A.S.T., Shina and Katenstein and how they interact when Katenstein tries to commit a grand heist.

10/5/2014 #3
BuBuWinter

Battlematron Scurvy isnt all the spunk she once was. Students want her removed from the position of Battlematron, deeming her too cruel to continue. Other students (or just people ir whatever) (you guys) want her to stay, and decide to firce her to assist them in a quest to remember what the real fight is all about. Quest up for debate.

10/5/2014 #4
The Dimenssionalist

Your wizard's rouge gallery (he/she has one) team up to to kill the wizard. We'd play as the villains.

10/5/2014 #5
BuBuWinter

.....We really just need to decide one and stick with it, huh?

10/5/2014 #6
The Dimenssionalist

Yep. Cause at this point, nothing will get done.

10/5/2014 #7
Majestic War
I think we might as well combine them. Wizards with no magic team up to beat Katenstein?
10/5/2014 #8
Majestic War
I like the rogue gallery one. How might that work?
10/5/2014 #9
The Dimenssionalist

I'm not entirely sure. The idea just came to mind was all.

10/5/2014 #10
Majestic War
Mm. I see. I think we should have a Battle Royale. All characters. In their prime. Peak performance. To the death. No Mary Sues. Killing blows will kill. Talon is never overpowered. Scurvy isn't overpowered. B.L.A.S.T. isn't s Shina resistant.
10/5/2014 #11
BuBuWinter

Meh. That wouldn't be the best for rp. Anywho, i gtg, s hool tomorrow and it aint gon be fun.

10/5/2014 #12
Majestic War

So which plot have we decided on?

10/6/2014 #13
BuBuWinter

No idea..

10/6/2014 #14
The Dimenssionalist

While not much of an RP, this was something I've always enjoyed doing. "How to kill the hero." In a nutshell, you pick a villain from the series and try to come up with plans for them to kill the hero(es) of the series. In the case of Wizard101, you'd be whichever villain you want to be and devise a scheme to kill the Hero Wizard, take over the Spiral/destroy the Spiral, steal some sort of artifact. Whatever the villain wanted to do but never succeeded in. Only rules being:

1. Whatever villain you pick, you are limited to their powers, resources, skills, and physical and mental capabilities.

2. Your plans have to be realistic to canon (see the above rule).

3. You have to remember outside factors that might prevent you from doing something (see the above rule).

Make up a plan, then I guess the RP could be whoever made up the plan playing as the villain while the other players are the heroes. A separate thread could be made for plans while another thread is the RP for said plans. I've done something close to this with Sonic the Hedgehog on a different site. Differences being there was no RP, just plans that others would think about and you were limited to playing as Eggman and your only objective was to kill Sonic.

So, wanna try it?

10/6/2014 #15
Majestic War
Maybe. Sounds fun.
10/6/2014 #16
Forum Moderators: BuBuWinter
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member