Machine Doll Wa Kizutsukanai
Unbreakable Machine Doll Roleplay! Create an OC or Canon Character and let the Puppeteering begin!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Beyond the Oblivion

Right, Ok, now here I'm laying down another rule. You can only have ONE canon character, but you CAN have more than one OC.

Name: What is their name?

Title: If they have a title, what might it be?

Gender: What is the gender of your character in terms of biology?

Nationality: What is the country of origin your character is from?

Appearance: What does your character look like? A picture will do, but you can also explain in words. Note: Use the site Imgur.com for your images.

Biography: What has your character experienced in the past?

Personality: How does your character act?

Biology: Are they a human? Bandoll? etc.

Equipment: What sort of equipment does your character use? (Ie. a sword, a gun, a book, money, etc.)

Abilities: What sort of abilities does your character have? What exactly makes them a "special snowflake"? Note that Bandolls are able to fight without a master, but cannot use some of their more complex moves without direction.

Other: Any sort of thing that does not seem to belong in the other sections? Post it here.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Elessar Crescent

Title: Chain Breaker

Nationality: England

Appearance: Stands at 5'9", average build, Sapphire blue hair with matching eyes. Usually wears crimson jeans with a matching jacket and a black T-shirt. Has two black stretcher plugs in left ear, and two black scaffolding bars in right ear lobe.

Biography:

Elessar was born in London, England. He was a well raised child until he reached the age of nine, when his family were killed in an 'Accidental' car crash. Elessar knew differently at the time, having witnessed another increase speed and plough head first into his parents car.

Elessar was left in an orphanage where he began to discover his ability to use Mana (Spiritual energy/magic) to control a puppet. Every night he practiced relentlessly, developing his skills.

When Elessar reached the age of fifteen, he began constructing his own Machine Dolls, starting with Cecelia, followed by Fae, Lucelia, Scarlett, Valkyrie, Asuna and Mia. Each Machine doll having its own unique styles and techniques built into their mainframes.

At the age of seventeen, Elessar had progressed to being able to control all seven of his Machine Doll's for 30 minutes, after said time had passed he would begin to struggle.

Now at 18, Elessar is attending the Royal Academy, barely making it in after having been in a scuttle with another Puppeteer earlier that day.

Personality: Calm, cool, collected, tends to avoid fights that are unnecessary, has a habit of putting himself in harm's way to help girls who are defenceless. When in battle, shows an unrivaled determination to win.

Biology: Human

Equipment: Ithileon Fabric Gauntlets

Abilities: Seven Trigrams:

The "Seven Trigrams" is the source of Elessar's Magic, as the name states, he has seven individual trigram seals that restrict his flow of magic to his Machine Doll's, there for limiting his ability to control them. However, Elessar can open each of the seven trigrams and use his magic at will, but at a cost, he is left drained and often falls unconscious after such a powerful battle.

Other: Only the Academy teachers know about the Seven Trigrams, though Elessar's reputation as the Chain Breaker, is well known.

6/9/2014 #1
Devil'sWitch

Hey Dan, it's Sam. Finally got my account activated. Here's my OC's (I changed some things to make them work. Go easy on me, I'm new to this):

Names: Rei, Lizzie, and Mary

Title: Creature from Heaven and Hell (Rei.) Lizzie Borden (Lizzie.) Bloody Mary (Mary.)

Nationality: Cork, Ireland (Rei.) Lizzie (Unknown.) Mary (Unknown.)

Appearance: Rei has long, red hair, curled from her back to her butt, a fair complexion, yellow eyes (due to a ritual gone wrong), and dresses in a purple kimono, decorated with white flowers. Lizzie has shoulder-length, light brown hair, a fair complexion, brown eyes, and she wears religious clothes. Mary has long, wavy red hair, a reddish complexion (because she likes to get high on wine), brown eyes, and wears a crimson gown. Sometimes, Mary appears as a glass of wine in Lizzie's hand.

Biography: Rei loves action, adventure, magic, fantasy, and mystery. Sadly, she turned her life into a mystery, when a ritual she did for fun, caused her amnesia, Rei was on the verge of forgetting how to breathe when Lizzie and Mary appeared out of nowhere and helped her remember how to breathe.

Personality: Rei is lonely, doubtful, under-confident, sweet, caring, and kind, but she is defenseless, having no memory on how to fight using puppets! Lizzie is a religious girl, but she tends to act like a hard hitter at times, mostly towards Mary, who is a heavy wine drinker and gets drunk all the time.

Biology: Puppeteer/Angel/Demon Hybrid, but she doesn't know it. Bandoll (Mary.) Automaton (Lizzie.)

Equipment: Rei carries an assortment of equipment to help her regain her memory or help her complete otherwise impossible tasks.

Abilities: Rei is learning Melee Combat skills. Lizzie's attacks have to do with axes and Mary's has to do with wine.

6/9/2014 . Edited 6/10/2014 #2
Beyond the Oblivion
Not sure about the whole using each other in battle, sorry can't really have that. Um, maybe just have one as the puppeteer and the others ad Machine Dolls. Other the that it like great, if u identify the puppeteer, I'll accepted and we can begin :)
6/9/2014 #3
Devil'sWitch

That's OK; it was last minute idea I got from another anime/manga called Soul Eater, so it wasn't that important. I cut it out. Sorry, Rei is the puppeteer.

6/10/2014 #4
Beyond the Oblivion
Accepted. I will create the Rp threads wen I get home and go on my laptop, I cant do it on my phone, uh, annoying
6/10/2014 #5
Beyond the Oblivion

Name: Cecelia

Title: N/A

Nationality: N/A

Appearance: Stands at 5'6", (Girl with White hair holding sword)

Biography: Was created by Elessar, the end.

Personality: Unkown

Biology: Banned doll

Equipment: Ithileon fabric Gauntlet for right hand, and a scythe.

Abilities: Lightning

Other: Was the first of Elessar's Banned Doll's, before she became a banned doll, she was his dearly loved twin sister, having been virtually crushed when their house had collapsed in a fire, Elessar swore to ressurect her.

Name: Fae

Equipment: Ithileon fabric Gauntlet for right hand, and a sword.

Abilities: Sound

Other: N/A

Name: Lucelia

Equipment: Ithileon fabric Gauntlet for right hand, and a barbed chain.

Abilities: Fire

Name: Scarlett

Equipment: Ithileon fabric Clawed Gauntlet for right hand

Abilities: Has the ability to split the air, sending razor sharp energy rays towards her opponents.

Name: Valkyrie

Equipment: Ithileon fabric Gauntlet for right hand, and two short swords.

Abilities: Shadows

Name: Asuna

Equipment: Ithileon fabric Gauntlet for right hand, and a Viking Claymore

Abilities: Earth, can harden objects around her, including weapons.

Name: Mia

Equipment: Ithileon fabric Gauntlet for right hand with a small sphere in the palm.

Abilities: Can create a bow from pure energy as well has arrows, her shots NEVER miss their mark.

6/10/2014 . Edited 10/23/2014 #6
XxNoLongerActiveAtAllxX

Name: Jordan Fronts

Title: Steel Hitter

Nationality: Ireland

Appearance: Dirty red hair, forest eyes with specks of silver almost white, freckles dusting her cheeks, carmel skin, around 5'5, usually wears a hoodie 'Killer Instinct' written in black and red with shirts like 'Gas Cash or Ass, you dont talk to me for free' or 'Do I get paid for pretending to care?' with well fitted black or blue jeans, steel toed boots and a black gold and green choker. Wears three green piercings in her left ear

Biography: Jordan grew up within the slums of Ireland, only knowing that originally she was from Ireland and smuggled into hiding. Her mother died during birth, her father died smuggling her into Ireland when she was 8. During her childhood she learned everything she needed, including multi languages, and advanced insight into technology which she stuck with along with her love for anything mechanical. Not much is known about what exactly she did but she managed to reached the Academy when she was 14 but she's been helping create Bandolls since, but has yet to make one of her own

Personality: Jordan is a sarcastic, cocky, playful and mischievous yet a quiet and even kind girl. She is always very energentic and loud, sometimes (most the time) childish. Jordan loves having a bit of a sarcastic off, and sometimes pushes other peoples buttons for fun. Very intelligent and even nerdy, she loves anything mechanical and any sort of history and science. She's pretty kind and soft under her tough 'so what bite me' attitude.

Equipment: She loves using bats! Namely metal spiked bats

Abilities: She has a control over water

6/10/2014 #7
Beyond the Oblivion
Ability wise, can't have the water gift, must be something like Elessars gift of the seven trigrams, but nit the trigrams. Also, if Jordan's a puppeteer, please add her puppet(s) in. And she may only have a max of four, due to certain aspects, elessar has seven coz he a boss OC, you'll soon see why. Once youve sorted the above out, u can accept. The whole magic things works only thru an automaton/puppet.
6/10/2014 #8
ZIrvs

Hi, I'm hoping I'm allowed to join this.

Name: Rachelle Arctiris

Title: Silent Assassin

Nationality: French, born in England

Appearance: 5'0"; Blood-red hair that's kept short in a spiked boys cut; Eyes a bright glowing silver; Delicate, smooth pale skin that accentuates her eyes.

Biography: Born in England to French parents, Rachelle was raised with the beat of both worlds; French decadence and English pragmatism. Raised into a loving family she was taught from an early age that violence must always be a last resort, however when needed it must be quick and decisive. Early in her teen years she built her first Machine Doll, however her inexperience in dealing with her mana create a loss of control, resulting in the death of her parents. Alone in the manor with her parents' bodies and the remains of her first Machine Doll, Rachelle suffered a mental break. During her loneliness she decided to make two new Dolls as replacements for her parents, however her greif prevented her from doing so and in the end she create a set of twins, Castor and Pollux. During her long period of being alone she had no one to speak to, and as such she stopped speaking, a habit that still persists to this day. It wasn't until close to three months had passed after the twins completion that the food in the cellar was completely inedible, and when combined with the still decomposing corpses of her parents, Rachelle became very very ill. The twins, Castor and Pollux, realising the danger to their masters health took her from her home in order to find help. After several weeks in hospital she was released and self-enrolled at the Royal Academy, where she currently resides.

Personality: Quiet to the extreme she is constantly scaring the other students. She is a firm believer in her family's teachings of doing things quickly and efficiently. She is also a lesbian.

Equipment: She wears the male uniform as opposed to the female one.

Abilities: Extra Coring; The ability to create Machine Dolls with two Eden Hearts if differing, or three if the same.

Castor and Pollux: Identical twin male Machine Dolls standing at 6'3", with raven-black hair that covers their necks and steel blue eyes that seemingly pierce the soul. Each containing three Speed Core Eden Hearts, they a regarded as the fastest currently known Machine Dolls. Many attempts have been made throughout the years to build and/or replicate this multi-coring technique, however all attempts have failed. Many speculate Rachelle's mental break and subsequent psychosis, is the only reason she was able to create the unique coring.

Other: No one other than the teachers is aware of Rachelle's true gender, many believing she is actually a he named Raphael.

9/21/2015 . Edited by Beyond the Oblivion, 9/21/2015 #9
ZIrvs
Sorry, it appears my line breaks didn't work. It was actually quite neat :'(
9/21/2015 #10
Beyond the Oblivion
Okay...hmm, uh, love the design and layout. Fabulous. Small issue. Machine dolls cant have more than one Heart Circuit, sorry, physically impossible for the structure of a machine doll
9/21/2015 #11
Forum Moderators: Beyond the Oblivion
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member