Love is the Plague Delirium RP
Do you love the Delirium Triology but wasn't satisfied by the ending? Have you ever wondered what would have happened if Lena had been cured? All of these situations and more will be dealt with in this RP. {Open RP}
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
lauraosnes

Hey guys, so this will be the first roleplay and it's set right after the end of the last book. Have fun!

11/22/2014 #1
PeterKenny

David : Ah smell that air I look out towards Portland yep radio was right there was a revolt here a big one to even from a few minutes off shore and I see corpse floating regulators I laugh well everyone back home had been saying for years that Cured Society wouldn't last and look at it now I come a shore fully armed to face anything on shore

11/22/2014 #2
lauraosnes

Lena stood with Alex, helping others set up camp by the recently torn down wall. The revolt was going incredibly well and the resistance was winning. Night was coming and they knew they needed a place to rest, so Lena had gathered a group to help make camp.

11/22/2014 #3
PeterKenny

David : I take out a spyglass and look I see a camp defiantly Rebels I call out "Ahoy!" I call out then I realize how stupid I sound and how stupid I am shouting for all they know I could be a scavenger I freeze a minute and get on the ground just in case they decide to do the smart thing and start shooting

Alex : I'm helping set up camp with Lena when I hear a voice a scream "Lena" I turn to her "did you just hear something " ?

11/22/2014 #4
lauraosnes

Lena put down the wood she had found and looked at Alex when she heard the scream. "Yeah, I did. My question is who was it?" she asks.

11/22/2014 #5
PeterKenny

Alex:" I don't know but I think I should check it out " I shoulder a Riffle and start off " Stay here " I say planting a kiss on her forehead

11/22/2014 #6
lauraosnes

Lena rolls her eyes at Alex and grabs a gun as well. "I'm not a dog Alex, you can't just tell me to stay. I'm coming with you," Lena says.

11/22/2014 #7
PeterKenny

Alex : sigh " Your not the same girl I meat at the evaluations" I give a small smile " you've gotten stronger " I smile and kiss her cheek " Come on " I say taking the lead

11/22/2014 #8
lauraosnes

"I know," Lena says, smiling at Alex. She walks next to him as they head to the shore, as that's where they thought they heard the noise.

11/22/2014 #9
PeterKenny

Alex : I raise my rifle aiming it into the Darkness the safety on " Who's out there"

David : "Don't shoot" I say still on the ground

Alex : I walk a few feet and I see the screamer shining a light over his form lining flat on the ground just a kid I think but he looks different his clothes look nicer then the ones that a Zombie's kid would wear he has what looks to be a sword on him a long strait looking thing "Lena" I call out "its just a kid come here and have a look"

David : I stand up hands still up like i'm surrendering

11/22/2014 . Edited 11/22/2014 #10
lauraosnes

Lena jogs over to Alex and looks down at the kid. He looks no more then twelve and Lena has no clue what he's doing out there. "Who are you? And what are you doing out here?" Lena says. She doesn't think he's much of a threat, but there is the weapon he has on him.

11/22/2014 #11
PeterKenny

David : I see a new face a very pretty girl " David Maultsby " I say with a deep bow " I apologize if I scared you two earlier that was stupid of me to sneak up on you guys in the dark "I look at the man "and who might you be sir" I extend my hand for him to shake

Alex : At least the kid has some manners I shake his hand "Alex Sheathes" I say shaking his hand

David : I shake Alex's hand and look at the girl "and who might you be madam "

11/22/2014 . Edited 11/22/2014 #12
lauraosnes
"I'm Lena Haloway. How'd you get here David?" Lena asks. 'Who is this kid and why is he at the front lines of a rebellion. I was sure the zombies had all the kids evacuated out of the city when the fight first started' Lena thinks.
11/22/2014 #13
PeterKenny

David: I turn to Alex might I borrow your torch

Alex: "Torch?"

David: sigh "Flashlight"

Alex: "Oh yeah" he remembers torch is what some people call a flashlight I hand him the flashlight

David : I shine it on my boat a simple thing with a living space bellow decks "sailed" I say " I came to fight for the greatest cause a man can fight for " I say mater of fact trying to sound mature

11/22/2014 #14
PeterKenny

David: I turn to Alex might I borrow your torch

Alex: "Torch?"

David: sigh "Flashlight"

Alex: "Oh yeah" he remembers torch is what some people call a flashlight I hand him the flashlight

David : I shine it on my boat a simple thing with a living space bellow decks "sailed" I say " I came to fight for the greatest cause a man can fight for " I say mater of fact trying to sound mature

11/22/2014 #15
lauraosnes

Lena: I looked at David for a second, wondering if he was serious. "You want to help fight?" I ask, not sure if this kid is just joking around.

11/23/2014 #16
PeterKenny

David : "Why else would I sail from bloody Charleston South Carolina all the way up here to smell the roses ? " I laugh and draw my sword a heavy basket hilt that is heavily decorated "Even liberated my family heirloom just for the occasion So wheres camp I need to unpack?"

Alex : I look at Lena with a look of puzzlement trying to see what she thinks

11/23/2014 #17
lauraosnes

Lena- "Look, kid, it's great that you want to help, but it's just, that," Lena says, looking at Alex to help her explain to the kid that a battlefield isn't the best place for a child.

11/23/2014 #18
PeterKenny

Alex: "Your to young" that's all I can say before he cut's me off

David: I scoff " To young by reports I've been hearing there are kids just as old as me fighting here and I've been dealing with Zombies for the last two months even liberated a truck bound for the labs " the last part was a lie but I think I sounded believable however I've had dealt with youth guard and regulators before when I had to resupply in Baltimore and Atlantic City "And don't you worry i'm not going to charge out there without a gun I have a shotgun aboard my boat"

11/23/2014 #19
lauraosnes

Lena- "Look, kid, I'm not going to let a kid no older then 12 charge into battle against people twice his age. I'm not going to be responible for your death so why don't you just get back on your little boat and sail back to South Carolina," I say, turning around, ready to head back to camp.

11/23/2014 #20
PeterKenny

Julian : I've been watching this play out from the shore a at the edge of camp I decide to go and give my take on it "Lena" I call out coming down to face the trio standing on the beach "I think he should be able to fight if he wants to " before anyone can say anything I explain my opinion just like I was back in New York at the DFA meeting " Stopping the Cure is everyone's job and if he wants to help so be it " then I turn to David "Although this is probably not your fight seeing as where you live the cures illegal and because I think you might have a family who would miss you if you died here or worse get cured " I give him a reproachful look

David : I'm about to say something to the girl when a new face comes down from camp Julian Fineman ? Then I remember he went traitor a few mouths back I stay silent waiting for the girls response

Alex: so much to take in all I can say is "The Cures Illegal in South Carolina?"

11/23/2014 #21
lauraosnes

Lena: "Julien, I know that it's everyones battle, but if the cure is illiegal in South Carolina then why would he even want to fight? He doens't have to fight against the cure, he's safe from it," Lena says before turning back to Daniel, "Kid, I suggest you go back to your cure-free world and let us fight our battle."

11/23/2014 #22
PeterKenny

David: addressing Alex "Yes the cure is illegal in South Carolina as it is in North Carolina , Georgia, Alabama, Florida , Louisiana, Texas , Mississippi Colorado and Utah when the cure was made mandatory a lot of the states that were in the bible belt and more liberal gun rights rose up and said no of cores the The Cured government wouldn't admit that they lost 10 states so they made a deal that they would stop sending government tropes as long as we kept to ourselves" then addressing to Lena "My dear my grandfather Martin and his generation did what was best for themselves at the moment and I understand that but now I must do what I feel is right if the cure is allowed to go on then eventually the'll destroy the wilds and then the'll come to my home and try to cure us and i'm not going to let that happen" I stop for a minute to let it sink in and say " And besides Love is the most worthy cause to fight for expect for a nice roasted chicken"

Julian : I nod "So your staying "

David: I nod

Julian: "Then I suggest you get back on your boat and get some sleep we attack the Crypts tomorrow be up and moving at 10:00 am " I say this knowing we attack at 8:00 am

Alex: I look at Lena looking to see if she wants me to say anything

11/23/2014 #23
lauraosnes

Lena- "Fine, but if he dies, i'm blaming you too," I say, looking at Julien and Alex. "I'm going to go help back at camp." I begin to walk back to camp.

11/23/2014 #24
PeterKenny

David: I give a quick salute and head back to the Wendybird

Julian: "Wait Lena" I say running after her

Alex: I see Julian run after Lena and I follow behind

11/23/2014 #25
lauraosnes

Lena- I sigh and stop in my tracks, turning to see the two boys who hold a special place in my heart. "Yes Julien?" I ask, my arms crossed across my chest.

11/23/2014 #26
PeterKenny

Julian : " Lena you do realize we start the attack two hours before he wakes up?" I then add " And why do you care if the kid fights he's not yours" I don't why but the question intrigues me dozens of Portland's youth have fought many of them died and yet that one boy she doesn't want getting killed

Alex : I hear what Julian says and the question dose beg an answer but still I want want to hit him "Maybe she doesn't want to see a kid throw his life away?" he turns and we glare at each other

11/23/2014 #27
lauraosnes

Lena- "Guys! Please don't fight. The only fighting that should be done right now is against the cured," I say, glaring at the two boys, "And to answer your question Julien, what Alex said is true. I don't want some kid to die, especially in a fight he doesn't have to fight. He lives in a world without the cure and he should be happy with that. He doesn't have to risk his life for a fight he already won. I don't want some kid to die, is that so bad!" 'Actually, I really don't want anymore people to die,' I say to myself in my head, 'Especially the ones close to me'.

11/23/2014 #28
PeterKenny

Tack: she's going to make it Raven is f...ing going to make it I can dance partly do all the way to the shore looking for some alone time maybe to cry for joy alone it has been a day as soon as she was shot she was taken to a medical site set up right at the border she has been fighting all day to live an she is in stable condition and God, God I want to scream with feelings of pure joy in till I see Lena, Julian and Alex in a cluster by the looks of things theirs going to be a fight I yell out "Is everything alright down there"

Alex : I see Tack "Yeah everything is fine" my temper leaves me and is replaced with a bit of saddens Raven I think but don't say anything

Julian : "Sorry Lena" I say softly not paying any mind to Tack who has joined the cluster

11/23/2014 #29
lauraosnes

Lena- "I'm fine Julien, I don't need your sympathy," I say, giving Julien a quick glare before choosing to look at the dirt beneath me. "I just don't want some kid to risk his life for a cause he doesn't need to fight for."

11/23/2014 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: lauraosnes
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member